PDA

View Full Version : Is there are market for flags & headbands?

harry crumb
03/01/2005, 11:56 PM
I was thinking about it there. There is never any flags and stuff available outside the cross for match days. The exception was the Nantes match when somebody was selling Cork GAA flags and stuff outside.

Do you think there is a market there for stuff like that?

max power
04/01/2005, 12:14 AM
i wouldn't say so, it is a small market and once all the available customers have thier flags, where do you go with the business......

if it was aimed at all sports in the country on a national basis, with a good promotional and marketing spin, then maybe. but as a business just aimes a t one club with limited market size, then. no.

piratemousey
04/01/2005, 11:04 AM
most people who flog stuff outside have a bad reputation.

ollie
04/01/2005, 11:15 AM
the crowds for games at the cross are too small for it really.they have them at the gaa games during the championship because there is such a crowd at them.if you go to any league games there is very little or none of the "hats scarves and headbands" brigade for the same reason.

A face
04/01/2005, 12:53 PM
most people who flog stuff outside have a bad reputation.

I know ... those chippers are muck !! :eek:

GalwayFrancis
04/01/2005, 6:11 PM
Do you think there is a market there for stuff like that?

prob on match days, where the cross is sold out (five times last year, i hear)

Gandhi
07/01/2005, 12:43 PM
You can usually tell at the bigger matches at the X who the sunshine supporters are because they're the ones who have just bought headbands outside for the occasion :D I don't mean that in a bad way, I just don't think football supporters are into headbands, it's more of a GAA thing

pete
07/01/2005, 12:49 PM
prob on match days, where the cross is sold out (five times last year, i hear)

Yup, thats only the possiblity. Dunno who would buy headbands though.

piratemousey
07/01/2005, 1:51 PM
too 80's.
rambo images and so forth.