PDA

View Full Version : Duffer - player of the month?

eirebhoy
01/01/2005, 10:53 AM
I went on to the Sky Sports site to vote for the player of the month and I clicked on the top 5 rankings link on this page:
http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,0-1102302,00.html

The only player listed for the Premiership award was Duff and their was one player also listed for the Championship award. I then realised the month was over (Forgive me. I've been sick for past week, my head in bits :o ). I assume Duffer one player of the month? I actually think he was a lot better last month but he certainly deserved to be recognised sometime.

Edit - I've just voted Stephen Elliott for Division 1 and his name came up in the top 5 rankings so it must be the top 5 for the month of January. :(

Anyway, time to vote in a few for the craic to put them in the top 5 for the first time in their career. :D

Superhoops
01/01/2005, 3:27 PM
Duffer - player of the month?

Didnt have his best game today against Liverpool. The most noticable part of his game today was persistent whinging at referee Mike Riley (which was strange as Chelsea got the bennefit of some dodgy decisions). I would rather see Duff concentrating on his game rather that moaning at referees when things are not going well, he is better than that.

eirebhoy
01/01/2005, 3:53 PM
Duffer - player of the month?

Didnt have his best game today against Liverpool.
Sorry, I meant player of December. :) I thought since he was the only name listed that he got player of December but I was wrong.