PDA

View Full Version : Worst present ever?

sligoman
30/12/2004, 5:29 PM
Well, now that it's all over, what is yer worst Christmas present ever? Mine would have to be getting the Guinness book of records for three years in a row, by the same people.aaaarrrggghhhhh!.STOP GIVING ME THAT STUPID BOOK!

the 12 th man
30/12/2004, 8:18 PM
Mine would have to be getting the Guinness book of records for three years in a row, by the same people.aaaarrrggghhhhh!.

you know that just might be a world record :D :rolleyes:

jofyisgod
30/12/2004, 8:37 PM
Guinness book of records...STUPID BOOK!

I was having this exact discussion with my Dad the other day.What is the point of the book. No-one really cares about these so called 'records' anyway, do they? Surely, one merely watches the spin-off show with Ian Wright on Bravo or another minor SKY channel to pass time before something decent comes on, and also to laugh at how stupid other people are? Obviously, if you were going to be attempting a record attempt, it could be useful, but other than that, when is it needed? A truly shít Christmas present.

De Town
30/12/2004, 9:31 PM
Lads, you think you have it bad getting it as a present, I won the new 1 as a prize!! somebody actually thought that they would use it as a prize!!! Its a book filled with useless information.

ollie
30/12/2004, 9:48 PM
the Guinness book of records STUPID BOOK!

god i hate getting that book.luckily i haven't got it in years.why do they print say the 2005 book at the end of the summer in 2004 with a good 4to5months left in the year.the mind boggles :confused:

harpskid
01/01/2005, 11:54 AM
Well, now that it's all over, what is yer worst Christmas present ever? Mine would have to be getting the Guinness book of records for three years in a row, by the same people.aaaarrrggghhhhh!.STOP GIVING ME THAT STUPID BOOK!

Same as that. Got it now two years running from the same person what a pointless book :rolleyes:

onenilgameover
02/01/2005, 8:15 PM
I got a light bulb inside of a pink rock that when turned on looks like a side of ham. In retrospect I would have been delighted with The Guinness Book of Records and would gladly swap it.