PDA

View Full Version : New Signings?

sligoman
28/12/2004, 8:50 PM
When the hell are we going to sign new players????.Nearly every club in the eircom league has made new signings except us-we have only lost players.Sean Connor said he was going to make a number of signings but as of yet he has failed to sign anyone.I know it's still early but all the good players will be gone.Come on Sean wake up!

fgmxx
29/12/2004, 10:21 PM
sligoman When the hell are we going to sign new players????.Nearly every club in the eircom league has made new signings except us

Not so Sligoman....Dundalk are in the same boat. Weve lost some rubbish...and some good players....but signed nobody so far.

Looks like we'll keep each other company at the wrong end of the league next season. :( :(

sligoman
30/12/2004, 6:22 PM
Looks like we'll keep each other company at the wrong end of the league next season. :( :(

Well we will if we dont sign anyone :mad:

sligoman
30/12/2004, 6:23 PM
Morrison, Heskey on Loan, Kenny Cunningham Likes Sligo too, Robbie Savage is fed up in Warwickshire, his house near Alcester has "for sale" signs up? Vickarstown/Castle Baldwin is nice in summer, watch this space with this Birmingham City link up????

You started this nonsense amigo, don't blame me !!!! Or should i be precise and say Mr Connor started it?

When will you start making sense?

SligoRoversfan
02/01/2005, 8:29 PM
Have Galway any players they dont want?? Imagine Don was still here? :eek:

dublinred
04/01/2005, 4:02 PM
Have Galway any players they dont want?? Imagine Don was still here? :eek:

They can't even give them away this year.

SligoRoversfan
04/01/2005, 11:01 PM
i hear mannion is awful serious pressure this year, hmmm.... a manager that everyone wants to **** off but wont leave,sound familiar??