PDA

View Full Version : Eminem - Encore

De Town
26/12/2004, 6:09 PM
anyone here get it?

I got it for xmas, really good, if your into that sort of music!!! There will be lots of people who dont like it though because of some of the lyrics but I like it!!

what do ye think?

Maz
26/12/2004, 7:15 PM
Yeah i think its good too! popular Xmas pressie obviously

DolansWaistcoat
26/12/2004, 10:14 PM
Ya, I got it but am still in a coma since yesterday and haven't listened to it yet.It supposed to be sh!t hot though from what i've heard.

gustavo
27/12/2004, 2:01 AM
got it wheni t came out not conviced by it tho , theres a lot of filler on it .

Ruairi
27/12/2004, 10:27 AM
got it wheni t came out not conviced by it tho , theres a lot of filler on it .

Yeah it's alright,nothing special. Mosh is the stand-out track by a mile

shedite
27/12/2004, 11:42 AM
Didn't get the album but heard Like Toy Soilders yesterday and it sounds class!

tetsujin1979
27/12/2004, 11:42 PM
Got it when it came out, it's better than the last album overall, but still not as good as either of his first 2. The track with the vomiting is kinda pointless on it's own, but it fits in well with "Crazy In Love" about still being in love with his estranged wife. Toy Soldiers is class, really like Mockingbird as well

gustavo
27/12/2004, 11:47 PM
toy soldiers is really good as is crazy in love , big weenie , rainman , and evil deeds .

De Town
28/12/2004, 2:53 PM
Really dont like puke. Like all the songs Gustavo mentioned as well as mosh, just lose it.

DolansWaistcoat
29/12/2004, 10:45 PM
Just litening to the album now for the first time and it seems to be fairly good.Stand out tracks so far for me are yellow brick road,like toy soldiers,mockingbird and crazy in love.It usually takes me about four or five good listens before I can judge if I really like an album or not but i'm gonna make a snap decision and say that it's nowhere near as good as his first two albums.

De Town
31/12/2004, 4:14 PM
Having listened to the album a couple of times by now, I like all the songs apart from Spend Some Time, One shot 2 shot and Encore. I dont mind puke apart from the bit at the start. The songs I really like are Evil Deeds, Never Enough, Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh, My 1st Single, Rain Man, Just Lose It, Ass Like That and Mockingbird.