PDA

View Full Version : Colin Heffernan

Partizan
24/12/2004, 12:14 AM
Can any of ye lads tell us about Colin Heffernan who we signed today. saw him in the cup match against us and he looked handy. How do ye rate him?

gustavo
24/12/2004, 1:03 AM
couldnt rate him highly enough great little winger . pity we didnt have the gumption to try to hang on to him:(

sligoman
24/12/2004, 2:33 AM
:eek: He's gone? aw man, we better sign someone good to replace him :mad: .Partizan ye have signed a first class player there

gael353
24/12/2004, 6:45 PM
hes a class act all right and partizan u saw him when you were in Limerick two years ago young man,, hes only signed a one year deal with waterford, as hes waiting to see what happens at his home town club.

Partizan
24/12/2004, 11:29 PM
hes a class act all right and partizan u saw him when you were in Limerick two years ago young man,, hes only signed a one year deal with waterford, as hes waiting to see what happens at his home town club.

aye, I did gael. I saw him that day down in Jackman and he impressed me. I also know that his signing will also persuade Pat Purcell to stay with Waterford because both are best buddies. Looking forward to March.

gael353
25/12/2004, 1:54 PM
ill keep in mind this post (about Purcell) in the comming weeks when a few things are annonced. happy christmas

Petmuller
26/12/2004, 10:26 PM
A floater!!
OK until the going gets tough, if you catch my drift!!
He'll not make it in the premier, good defenders will see through him too easily. Just doesn't have what it takes, good move Rovers letting him go, nice one Sean ;)

Petmuller
30/12/2004, 4:52 PM
does any1 know for definite if heffo has signed for waterford? cos i aint seeen it anywhere else&he wasn't supposed to be makin a decision till new year. petmuller=gobsh*te heffo is a definite premier quality player and absolutely tormented waterford in the cup game. never seen th best of him in showgrounds due to awful state of pitchness also the narrowness of it
Red til Dead I think you're already dead!!
If you are going to start using excuses as to why Heffo didn't perform to his best in the Showgrounds then I suggest you first get the facts right. The Showgrounds pitch is not 'narrow' as you imply, in fact it's one of the widest in the country. It is on the short side though and one of the reasons we missed out on the full EUFA licence. But that apart I still don't think the pitch was a problem for Heffo. Talent will always shine through and a player with real ball skills can perform on an area as small as a postage stamp. As far as he being premier quality I have to disagree with you but it's just my opinion.

sligoman
30/12/2004, 6:17 PM
and a player with real ball skills can perform on an area as small as a postage stamp.

I really doubt that! :rolleyes:

Petmuller
30/12/2004, 11:35 PM
I really doubt that! :rolleyes:
Enough said then, I guess it proves the level of your football knowledge.
Now I suggest you go back to what you're best at, reading and writing the tripe about our 'wonderful' football facilities.

sligoman
31/12/2004, 2:03 AM
Enough said then, I guess it proves the level of your football knowledge.
Now I suggest you go back to what you're best at, reading and writing the tripe about our 'wonderful' football facilities.

Why dont you go back to whatever hole you crawled out off you gob :mad: .What I meant was no player can show their skills on somthing the size of a postage stamp.A football is even bigger than a stamp,it was a joke, :rolleyes: .And most good things,I write about the club are mostly from other sources like-weekender, champion etc. OK petmuller a.k.a. Siemprebo****ks?

Petmuller
31/12/2004, 1:54 PM
Why dont you go back to whatever hole you crawled out off you gob :mad: .What I meant was no player can show their skills on somthing the size of a postage stamp.A football is even bigger than a stamp,it was a joke, :rolleyes: .And most good things,I write about the club are mostly from other sources like-weekender, champion etc. OK petmuller a.k.a. Siemprebo****ks?

Sligoman you're a sad case!!
You accuse me of living in a hole yet you tell the world you hang on to every word written in both Sligo Rags and you take it as gospel. Where have you been old boy? Get out amoung real people and listen to what they have to say. Stop a committee member and ask him what's happening at the club. Go up to the showgrounds, the directions are on the main website should you need them, and ask any of the FAS lads whats happening, chances are they'll know more that the board members anyway.
You have lost the plot sligoboy so I'd advise you to wake up and smell the bullsh1t and stay away from the local rags.

sligoman
04/01/2005, 12:30 AM
You have lost the plot sligoboy

First of all my name is Sligoman not sligoboy :rolleyes:

sligoman
04/01/2005, 12:32 AM
Go up to the showgrounds, the directions are on the main website should you need them

And second of all, I actually know where the ground is situated unlike you and your "friend" Siempered