PDA

View Full Version : z list celebs...

Pauro 76
23/12/2004, 10:39 AM
We've had a thread before on most famous people you've met.. how about the most famous for what? person you've met... yes, Z listers! Spotted Calum Best and Fran Cosgrave in a Kingston nightclub last night. OK Calum is a son of a Man Utd legend but other than chasing women, what is he famous for? And I know Fran Cosgrave was on Im A Nobody Get Me Out of Here, but apart from owning a nightclub does that make you a celeb? or dating other wannabe celebs, does that make you one too??????????

Dublin12
23/12/2004, 10:51 AM
I once met Keating and the cnut had the audacity to claim he was a singer :D ,I said "oh yeah you were in take that weren't you",he wasn't well pleased :D

Metrostars
24/12/2004, 12:05 PM
Met Mother Teresa in NY once. Chatted with Brendan Grace, Brenda Fricker and Mary Harney in the Gold Circle lounge at JFK.
Met the Man Utd team in New Jersey last year. O'Shea and Bellion were very nice and chatty. Ruud was a jerk. Had my pic taken with his royal Keaness, after which I asked him why did he bail out on us Irish before the WC. He gave me one of his looks and said 'gotta go'.

Pat O' Banton
24/12/2004, 12:33 PM
Walking down Upper Street (Islington) yesterday and the bloke who plays DC Carver in The Bill, rubber necking while the Police arrested someone. Maybe he was trying to get in to charracter, maybe he's just nosey?

jofyisgod
26/12/2004, 9:13 PM
Had my pic taken with his royal Keaness, after which I asked him why did he bail out on us Irish before the WC. He gave me one of his looks and said 'gotta go'.

I read in a magazine that someone did that to him, made me laugh, and now i know it was you! Many congratulations, that was classic-i'd have loved to have seen his face :eek: :D

Pauro 76
28/12/2004, 5:09 PM
Spotted Bryan (Brian) McFadden in Heathrow airport before coming home and couldnt help but notice a bag on his back with a barbie doll dressed in an air stewardess uniform pinned on the back.... what can it all mean?

max power
28/12/2004, 5:12 PM
it means u should stop drinkin.......