PDA

View Full Version : Every City fans dream may come true

Neil
18/01/2002, 5:07 PM
Murphy is blowing on in the Echo tonight about there possibly being a "shake-up" in attack, because of the lack of goals lately. Could it be that he has realised what every one else knew about Hartigan?

Problem is: Mull is 50/50 for Sunday.

SÓC
18/01/2002, 5:15 PM
What drop our joint top scorer? Why would Liam do that?

How about Skippy and Colin P., Wonder kid and the best striker the LOI ever saw.....

Gary
18/01/2002, 5:44 PM
Dream come true my ar*e. It'll Hartigan and Caulfield up front on Sunday. It won't be Flynn anyway, thats one thing thats for sure. :mad:

A face
18/01/2002, 8:26 PM
A shake up or a milk shake !!

If it is Skippy and CPO'B, or any other partnership, without Hartigan : Shake up

If Hartigol stays on : Milkshake

Simple as that, a gesture to the fans if anything.

Is the carnival coming to town on Sunday or what !!

Bernie
19/01/2002, 9:07 AM
IMO i'd say Colin P might end up getting the chop. Very poor game against Longford and hasn't hit the net in weeks. Time for a break.

Mullie and Morley I reckon.

Neil
19/01/2002, 9:32 AM
We can all say who we'd like to see out there. I'd go for O'Flynn and Morley. But we all know Gunther will have No Heartigan first name on the sheet.

Snatch
19/01/2002, 8:00 PM
What's the latest on O' Flynn? Has he been on the bench for the last few games or is he still exiled? I was very impressed with him at the beginning of the season. He seemed fast and aggressive and willing to get on the end of any ball (a bit like Noel I suppose!) He make a very awkard striking partnership with CP for any defence to mark. Then again a mixture of youth and experience might be more effective.

Morley & CPOB or Morley & O'Flynn
Mully & CPOB or Mully & O'Flynn

ccfcman
19/01/2002, 9:15 PM
o'flynn and murphy had a falling out,no surprises there anyway,cant imagine that he'll be playing.CPOB & Morley up front

yan
20/01/2002, 1:27 AM
anybody would do once hartigan wasnt handed a jersey

Éanna
21/01/2002, 12:57 PM
i thought CPOB had a pretty good game today. hartigan was even worse than usual (if thats possible) i think CP and Skippy or Mulligan and o'flynn would be the best partnerships.