PDA

View Full Version : eircom League Store ??

dougdub
22/12/2004, 6:01 PM
I have just had a brainwave ! I've been shopping around Dublin and noticed the severe lack of eircom League gear .

How about an eircom League section in Arnotts ? Some gear from all clubs who would no doubt a) love the extra revenue from sales b) exposure for all the clubs. Most clubs have shops but how easy is it to pick up something in Arnotts rather than heading to the club !

Who in the Fai would we need to bombard with mails to get this off the ground ??

Troy.McClure
22/12/2004, 7:25 PM
They already sell Cork, Shels, Bohs, Pats and Rovers shirts in Arnots, so I guess in a way there already is one. In fairness most clubs dont have a huge amount of other products to sell besides shirts.

gael353
22/12/2004, 10:19 PM
we have jerseys home and away, jackets, polo shirts, scarves, pin badges, training tops etc want any? get in pm me, special mid winter offers now on that harvey norman couldn't beat ;)

Crambler
23/12/2004, 8:08 AM
would be an excellent move.
nothing makes me more angry that when you go to most sports shops all is available to buy are shirts for sides in other european leagues.if the el club shirts were available then it would certainly raise the profile of the league .

carrickharp
23/12/2004, 8:30 AM
Great idea, sure you can buy almost every county GAA in some of those sports shops, there used to be a sports shop on the Quays in Dublin (beside the old Virgin Megastore) that sold LOI jerseys a few years back.

jimhacker
23/12/2004, 8:44 AM
Bombard the F.A.I. with e-mails ?????????????

Why?

Nothing to do with them - most of them wouldn't recognise the shirts anyway!

pineapple stu
23/12/2004, 10:39 AM
I can never understand why they don't put a few jerseys in the FAI shop in Lansdowne Road on matchdays? Most clubs have scarves, keyrings, mugs and a few other things too.

kevincronin2000
23/12/2004, 11:16 AM
I can never understand why they don't put a few jerseys in the FAI shop in Lansdowne Road on matchdays? Most clubs have scarves, keyrings, mugs and a few other things too.

It might have something to do with sponsorship don't think umbro would be too happy if the FAI were selling O'Neills and Nike sports gear.

harpskid
23/12/2004, 8:33 PM
Check out our extensive range of merchandise HERE (http://www.geociies.com/finnharps_suppclub)

piratemousey
24/12/2004, 10:45 AM
yes,lots of other websites to look at.......

MariborKev
24/12/2004, 11:35 AM
Umbro thing makes sense

However ourselves, Shels, Pats all have Umbro gear. Now to come to think of it, I have seen Rovers shirts in that shop

sligoman
24/12/2004, 12:00 PM
Check out our extensive range of merchandise HERE (http://www.geociies.com/finnharps_suppclub)

Why would we want to do that? :confused: