PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Signage

Cabs88
09/11/2015, 8:26 PM
I am looking for some information regarding the signage used by other clubs to advertise their games.

In particular I'm trying to ascertain whether clubs have applied and got planning permission for permanent signs to advertise games.

Any help / pictures would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you would like to communicate that way.

Cabs88
23/01/2016, 10:16 AM
I am looking for some information regarding the signage used by other clubs to advertise their games.

In particular I'm trying to ascertain whether clubs have applied and got planning permission for permanent signs to advertise games.

Any help / pictures would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you would like to communicate that way.

Just bumping these, if anyone can offer any help, would be much appreciated.

nigel-harps1954
23/01/2016, 10:34 AM
From what I'm aware, council permission needs to be given to advertise with signs along the road but there's ways around it. If you know a farmer with a field, you can put one of those lorries or trailers in the field facing out to the road without any council permission.

gufcfan
23/01/2016, 4:46 PM
From what I'm aware, council permission needs to be given to advertise with signs along the road but there's ways around it.

There certainly are. You can put a signs up wherever you like, and leave them up for a year after the match and nobody will give a toss. All you need is for your club secretary to be a councillor. Simples.