PDA

View Full Version : Clare Junior Soccer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

old boy
20/05/2005, 1:46 PM
It's great to see Jocks back , a great player
a great player but wasted at centre half .. but good to see him back :D

papa-j
20/05/2005, 4:07 PM
Re JH please lets not slag off players for lack of commitment etc. At least he is getting off his a*se every Sunday & doing something positive. Hes a good player & at the age where even the most committed waver a little in favour of a few pints & skirt chasing. A player with his talent will come good again. :ball:

old boy
20/05/2005, 5:03 PM
Re JH please lets not slag off players for lack of commitment etc. At least he is getting off his a*se every Sunday & doing something positive. Hes a good player & at the age where even the most committed waver a little in favour of a few pints & skirt chasing. A player with his talent will come good again. :ball:
maybee it is a good thing we are slagging of players is it we expect
more of players with good ability & skill ,, still must add there was worst players on olympic than jimmy houlihan.. :eek: :eek:

number?
22/05/2005, 4:21 PM
i believe the standard isnt great at present but it doesnt help when ya have your better players headin off to limerick! surely if they didnt do this the league would be more competitive! also i think the league should be played on saturdays! not mentioning any names but there would be a lot better performances if players were actually sobered up when playing! i for one love playin soccer but also like my saturday nights! i know i play way worse when you have(had) to go back to windy moher for 11 on sunday after been hammered nite before! why not play saturdays and enjoy the nigth and sleep in after it! id say that could tempt nabs back from the lim league! somethin needs to be done! also think premier league should be enlarged! and started earlier in aug with x mass break!

old boy
23/05/2005, 9:26 AM
i believe the standard isnt great at present but it doesnt help when ya have your better players headin off to limerick! surely if they didnt do this the league would be more competitive! also i think the league should be played on saturdays! not mentioning any names but there would be a lot better performances if players were actually sobered up when playing! i for one love playin soccer but also like my saturday nights! i know i play way worse when you have(had) to go back to windy moher for 11 on sunday after been hammered nite before! why not play saturdays and enjoy the nigth and sleep in after it! id say that could tempt nabs back from the lim league! somethin needs to be done! also think premier league should be enlarged! and started earlier in aug with x mass break!
WOULD AGREE WITH STARTING LEAGUE EARLIER & A BREAK FOR XMAS
BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AS IT WOULD CLASH WITH HURLING / FOOTBALL SEASONS !! . CANNOT SEE SATURDAY SOCCER HAPPENING EITHER ,,, SUPPOSE IT IS UP TO EVERY PLAYER IF THEY WANT TO GET HAMMERED ON A SATURDAY NIGHT ,,, WE ARE ALL PLAYING FOR THE ENJOYMENT & OK WINNING WOULD BE A BONUS

number?
23/05/2005, 10:35 AM
think the tables would be difernt if league was played on a saturday! young players are gonna want to go out on a saturday night after week of college or work! just feel the league tables would give a truer picture of how good each team was rather than it does been played on sundays! ya it is tru bout startin earlier clashing with gaa so suppose that cant happen

shelbourne1904
23/05/2005, 10:43 AM
Dont waste our words on mediocre players when we have the one and only Sean Lindsay proving once again what agreat player he is.He scored the winner yesterday from a header(not his greatest skill) to give newtown their third trophy of the season.Captain Noel Donnellan was so proud of him that he asked Sean to accept the cup.Sean left everyone in no doubt as to the fact that he was proud to be playing in Clare again next year with Newtown.
Afterwards he was awarded First Team Player of the Year and Payers Player of the Year.
ROLL ON SHANTO

CousinSylDolan
23/05/2005, 10:59 AM
Who did Newtown beat and in what????? Was it in Doora?

Congrats to Sean anyway... Everyone has to admire and respect the long career he has had...

I see the cup final was called off on Saturday evening. Awful news about that 18 year old in Miltown Malbay. Seems he was related to 2 of the Moher lads...

Nibzer
23/05/2005, 11:22 AM
We beat rineanna in the munster area final...was played in rineannas pitch...shows the importance of the cup then ey!
Dats the 3rd cup won...their only mickey mouse trophys but ey...someones gotta win them!!
Rather us then ye.

papa-j
23/05/2005, 11:38 AM
Dont waste our words on mediocre players when we have the one and only Sean Lindsay proving once again what agreat player he is.He scored the winner yesterday from a header(not his greatest skill) to give newtown their third trophy of the season.Captain Noel Donnellan was so proud of him that he asked Sean to accept the cup.Sean left everyone in no doubt as to the fact that he was proud to be playing in Clare again next year with Newtown.
Afterwards he was awarded First Team Player of the Year and Payers Player of the Year.
ROLL ON SHANTO

absolute legend - strong, skillful, committed & playing better than ever. The 3 cups Newtown won may not be the biggest prizes..but the hard work in winning these was done a lot earlier in the season & its a great way to finish the season off. Heres to a long break before the pre-season torture begins!!

old boy
23/05/2005, 11:46 AM
ROLL ON SHANTO

will agree 100% percent with you ,, he has been class for the last 20 years ... only downside newtown a best player is 39 years old ... but credit to shanto... good luck next year

old boy
23/05/2005, 11:49 AM
We beat rineanna in the munster area final...was played in rineannas pitch...shows the importance of the cup then ey!
Dats the 3rd cup won...their only mickey mouse trophys but ey...someones gotta win them!!
Rather us then ye.
you must be kidding mickey mouse trophys ... clare area fai / clare area munster junior would class these as extremly important trophys ,,,

:D :D :D :D :D

plasticpitch
23/05/2005, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=First]From watching last nights game, I have to say that Jimmy wasn't the only Olympic player that lacked ambition last night. As for Rineanna there ambition was fulfilled again last night. " Lets just survive".

folks just to let ye know i thought rineanna were full value for their win last week... we could still be playing and they still wouldn't have scored... olympic ran out of ideas.. they even left a player with cramp on in the last 10 mins... management should have made changes... maybe brought up there outstanding centre half but congrats to pa fahy and co... ye deserve to be a premier team again

plasticpitch
23/05/2005, 12:33 PM

me thinks the standard of the clare league is good remember it is only junior soccer we are playing....lifford lost after extra time to the cork AUL champions maymount and it looks like they will retain their title this year
also i feel that sat soccer could work... in dublin they have sat and sunday league as there are so many teams.... don't think the xmas break will work although a good idea unless munster and fai competitions were also on a break then it would go against teams as they would only be playing these games.... we need a proper league structure to start off with.... any chance of a bit of last day of the season drama??... also we need to start the leagues on the same day.... also a standard ball for all clubs and maybe players should have clean boots gear etc :ball:

Mark_no9
23/05/2005, 1:22 PM
Hi Lads,
Who won the cup on Saturday evening was it Corofin ?

Nibzer
23/05/2005, 1:46 PM
will agree 100% percent with you ,, he has been class for the last 20 years ... only downside newtown a best player is 39 years old ... but credit to shanto... good luck next year

Doesnt matter what age a player is...if hes playing better then any other week in week out he deserves to get player of the year...says nothing bad bout the team!! He's a great player...one of the best ive ever played with and am delighted he got both awards...

CousinSylDolan
23/05/2005, 1:48 PM
Hi Lads,
Who won the cup on Saturday evening was it Corofin ?

The game was called off as an 18 year old was killed in a car crash and he was related to some of the Moher team.
Re-fixed for next Saturday I believe....

Mark_no9
23/05/2005, 2:10 PM
The game was called off as an 18 year old was killed in a car crash and he was related to some of the Moher team.
Re-fixed for next Saturday I believe....
Thanks

shelbourne1904
23/05/2005, 3:40 PM
me thinks the standard of the clare league is good remember it is only junior soccer we are playing....lifford lost after extra time to the cork AUL champions maymount and it looks like they will retain their title this year
also i feel that sat soccer could work... in dublin they have sat and sunday league as there are so many teams.... don't think the xmas break will work although a good idea unless munster and fai competitions were also on a break then it would go against teams as they would only be playing these games.... we need a proper league structure to start off with.... any chance of a bit of last day of the season drama??... also we need to start the leagues on the same day.... also a standard ball for all clubs and maybe players should have clean boots gear etc :ball:
Saturday football in Dublin is the inferior standard and really is traditional for old work habits.That as far as I can see is the opposite in Clare.In other words too many people work on Saturday to be able to field a league .Just look at the difficulties in getting youths and schoolboy sides at over 16 out because of the amount of kids who work on Saturday.The only way this would work is iff we had floodlights and Im afraid in Clare football that is about 2 centuries away.The Xmas break is only there because the weather forces it on us.

old boy
23/05/2005, 3:55 PM
:ball: :cool: :cool:
Doesnt matter what age a player is...if hes playing better then any other week in week out he deserves to get player of the year...says nothing bad bout the team!! He's a great player...one of the best ive ever played with and am delighted he got both awards...
i have no problem with him getting awards .. sean is an excellent player & fully deserved them ... i hope u are still playing with his hunger in 10 -15 years time ... after all your da was also playing and banging in the goals for newtown in his late thirtys :ball: :ball:

Revolver
23/05/2005, 5:52 PM
Heard Newtown won another trophy at the week-end.What a job the 'ballbreaker' has done.

The 'legend' Davy Wall is on the move 'ballbreaker',the kind of player ye need to get ye back to the achievements of 3/4 yrs ago.

Are ye going to break the bank and get him out there??? :p :p

old boy
24/05/2005, 8:49 AM
Heard Newtown won another trophy at the week-end.What a job the 'ballbreaker' has done.

The 'legend' Davy Wall is on the move 'ballbreaker',the kind of player ye need to get ye back to the achievements of 3/4 yrs ago.

Are ye going to break the bank and get him out there??? :p :p
i thought jimmy rocks was the manager !!! our has ballbreaker taken over !!... davy wall would be an unbeliveable signing and he is a newtown man after all ... but being honest his talent would be wasted in the clare league ... but who knows hopefully ballbreaker can update us .. :ball: :D :D

Nibzer
24/05/2005, 11:31 AM
newtown manager jim rocks is on the look out 4 new players, hes already a couple of players 4 next season, also heard james mc dade is on the way 2 park rangers b next season best of luck james :

old boy
24/05/2005, 11:42 AM
I left bunratty for my own reasons-not that it has anything to do with you.Dont know where the commitment comes into it.I gave my all for bunratty last year and olympic this year.As for ambition-what do you think we have been trying to do at olympic this year make up the numbers-i dont think so. :cool:

if you are ambitious in my opion you join a top club in limerick or clare ... not being nasty here but olympic are not a top team and never will be as most of the teams in clare league will never be either .............. would donal magee be the personal reason !!! you left bunratty... he has that effect on some players
you should be playing with a top team ,.. :D :p :p

oldspice
24/05/2005, 11:58 AM
if you are ambitious in my opion you join a top club in limerick or clare ... not being nasty here but olympic are not a top team and never will be as most of the teams in clare league will never be either .............. would donal magee be the personal reason !!! you left bunratty... he has that effect on some players

Just an "outsiders" view on the slagging off of Jimmy Houlihan. Not having known the guy existed before this season but now having seen him play mor ethan a few times, I think anyone who questions his commitment on the field has their head stuck somwhere other than on their shoulders. Any time I saw him play this season, he gave his absolute all on the field and stood out a mile from most of the other Olympic players. As for commitment otherwise, any player is entitled to change clubs and why should a Shannon player not play for a Shannon club instead of Bunratty? I had heard rumours before we played Olympic about him not turning up, spending more time in the bookies and the boozer than on the pitch etc. The only time I saw Olympic play and JH was not on the field, he was an interested but injured spectator on the sideline. Drinking and gambling as he may do are not against any law that I know of. Ambition? What's wrong with putting ambition for your club ahead of personal glory? If Olympic are to get promoted to the premier then it stands to reason that their average player, not to mention their best player must be above the standard required for the first division. I reckon the people who are slagging him off must have a problem with commitment (or certainly with loyalty) themselves if they think he should abandon what he enjoys to go and play in the Limerick league.

OpenGoal
24/05/2005, 1:10 PM
Lads, no-one plays well in every game. A few weeks ago people were singing jimmy's praises. Cop on, its only junior soccer. Over the course of the season Jimmy has played very well and certainly should not be ciritcized for his contribution. Why would bunratty have a divine right to hold on to a shannon man??? Most people want to play for their hometown club.

First
24/05/2005, 2:33 PM
You seem to know a lot about me first so if you have something to say to me then do-But dont start slagging me off on this site.thanks :cool:

So Handyman is JH, this is an appropriate pseudonym , because from what I have seen it definately couldn't be footieman. I thought this was a forum where opinions can be made and discussed.

from what I see being posted you seem to be a popular target figure , this also contradicts Rob Mc putting you up centre foward against rineanna as a target man you are not,you need a first touch to be able to play in this position.

Nibzer
24/05/2005, 3:33 PM
dose anyone agree with me that the league goes on way 2 long, i think we should be playing mid-week games,in shannon the gaa have an amazing pitch thats under flood lights. i think we should all send a letter asking the chairman of the clare league 2 make it happen, do all u guys agree?it will make it a better and more interesting season. we can all make this work but we have 2 do it as a team all in 4 each other. "all for one and one for all" cheers.

Prem Rep!
24/05/2005, 5:35 PM

And what about having a bit of pride in your local clubs. I get really bloody annoyed when people harp on about having to go to Limerick to fulfill ambition.
The Clare league were in a super position a couple of seasons back after winning the Oscar Traynor. That was a very very strong premier league back then, proven by the performances of our county team. Plus let me guarantee you no club fancy coming to face the clare sides in FAI or Munster Junior and I would also add we probably have a better record when it comes to Limerick V Clare ties.
But then the Limerick scouts came on the scene and poached 6 or 7 of the county's top players. Personally I think the players who left owed more to the clare league and their clubs than to jump on the EGO train to Limerick.
Whats wrong with staying with the league we've been in since 10 year olds and trying to improve it? Lets face it, your not going to get snapped up by the Man United s or Arsenals at this stage!
As for Jimmy, give him a break. Fine player, but it takes 20 players to have a successful season, no scapegoats please!

Revolver
24/05/2005, 9:22 PM
And what about having a bit of pride in your local clubs. I get really bloody annoyed when people harp on about having to go to Limerick to fulfill ambition.
The Clare league were in a super position a couple of seasons back after winning the Oscar Traynor. That was a very very strong premier league back then, proven by the performances of our county team. Plus let me guarantee you no club fancy coming to face the clare sides in FAI or Munster Junior and I would also add we probably have a better record when it comes to Limerick V Clare ties.
But then the Limerick scouts came on the scene and poached 6 or 7 of the county's top players. Personally I think the players who left owed more to the clare league and their clubs than to jump on the EGO train to Limerick.
Whats wrong with staying with the league we've been in since 10 year olds and trying to improve it? Lets face it, your not going to get snapped up by the Man United s or Arsenals at this stage!
As for Jimmy, give him a break. Fine player, but it takes 20 players to have a successful season, no scapegoats please!

for one most clare teams do not give the commitment that Limerick teams give,also i have seen Jimmy Houlihan a few times and he is a fine player,i think personally himself and Donnacha Kelly are 2 good for olympic,if they want to play for a hometown team they have Newtown,Park and to a lesser extent Shannon Town,this is where these lads will shine,not languishing in the 1st division,no disrespect meant to Olympic :ball: :ball:

oldspice
25/05/2005, 7:51 AM
for one most clare teams do not give the commitment that Limerick teams give,also i have seen Jimmy Houlihan a few times and he is a fine player,i think personally himself and Donnacha Kelly are 2 good for olympic,if they want to play for a hometown team they have Newtown,Park and to a lesser extent Shannon Town,this is where these lads will shine,not languishing in the 1st division,no disrespect meant to Olympic :ball: :ball:

If you have a continuing situation where the likes of Jimmy and Donncha abandon them, then Olympic will languish in the first ... or worse!!! This season they made a concentrated effort to get promoted and came up just short. If they had succeeded, then who knows what progress could have been made. In the last few seasons, Newtown have just survived in the premier and even went down once, but, luckily for them they managed to bounce back immediately. Do you feel that when they went down, all their best players should have jumped ship just because they were out of the top flight for a season? If that had happened, thay could have gone into free fall like has happened to St. Pats, Kilmaley, Tulla and a few Ennis teams in the not too distant past. Prem Rep said it ... What about a bit of pride in your club?

old boy
25/05/2005, 8:00 AM
As for Jimmy, give him a break. Fine player, but it takes 20 players to have a successful season, no scapegoats please! were have you been for the last few years ... the clare league standard has been dying for 5-6 years now .... the oscar traynor team won last year with a
lot of hard work with players involved & a lot of luck along the way
to prove a point the clare league got knocked out at the first attempt this year.... a lot of the problems go back to the clare league officals themselves ...... how many junior teams in clare now have youth teams !!! i am not saying for everybody to go and join limerick league... but why are a lot of our best players suddenly going now to limerick ... even the so called top teams in clare avenue / bunratty / newmarket / bridge / newtown have struggled to produce good teams over the last few years... these teams above should have no problem attracting good new players ... but it does not seem to be happening... if i am correct avenue were the last clare league team to reach an fai final many years ago... so 1 oscar traynor trophy win in the last 20years not a great achievement
as for slagging jh ... everybody has their own opioin ... jh can make us all look stupid ... by doing the business next season on the pitch :cool: :cool: :cool:

shelbourne1904
25/05/2005, 8:22 AM
If you have a continuing situation where the likes of Jimmy and Donncha abandon them, then Olympic will languish in the first ... or worse!!! This season they made a concentrated effort to get promoted and came up just short. If they had succeeded, then who knows what progress could have been made. In the last few seasons, Newtown have just survived in the premier and even went down once, but, luckily for them they managed to bounce back immediately. Do you feel that when they went down, all their best players should have jumped ship just because they were out of the top flight for a season? If that had happened, thay could have gone into free fall like has happened to St. Pats, Kilmaley, Tulla and a few Ennis teams in the not too distant past. Prem Rep said it ... What about a bit of pride in your club?
In my opinion the difference between the standards in Clare and Limerick is down to the numbers playing and the GAA influence on the Premier.Just look at the clubs you mentioned Pats Kilmaley and Tulla.All teams based on the irregular appearances of good GAA players whenever it suits them.If they didnt use these players and developed football players through the ranks then they would find the corrrect level for their strengths and not have these traumatic experiences of the fall down to their real levels as is happening now.If you bring in strong players from time to time you will get dramatic results which will falsify your results and along the way do damage to clubs who refuse to use the GAA heads in preference to deicated football players. Furthermore all you have to do is look The GAA Champion to see why young fellas might migrate to the Limerick league.If they perform well they will get coverage but not in Clare,have alook at the reports for the FAI and Munster area finals.Are these reports or notes written on a stamp.Was there anyone even there from that GAA periodical .Finally please understand that junior football leagues are judged by club success in FAI/Munster cups .The Oscar Traynor does not count!!!!(I do not mean to understate the achievement of last year)but when players around the country ask you who you play for they dont mean which League they mean which club.If your club has won or had success in any of the above 2 then thats rated.

shelbourne1904
25/05/2005, 8:36 AM
Lads, no-one plays well in every game. A few weeks ago people were singing jimmy's praises. Cop on, its only junior soccer. Over the course of the season Jimmy has played very well and certainly should not be ciritcized for his contribution. Why would bunratty have a divine right to hold on to a shannon man??? Most people want to play for their hometown club.
Thats one that always gets me.Why do Shannon players play for their local club in Bunratty.Is it snobbery??Is it the American tourist attraction ??or is the fact that there are better pubs to go on the **** before and after the matches??Are they ashamed of Shannon??
Someone please explain this phenomena(please note there are no words missing in this comment)

shelbourne1904
25/05/2005, 8:40 AM
I left bunratty for my own reasons-not that it has anything to do with you.Dont know where the commitment comes into it.I gave my all for bunratty last year and olympic this year.As for ambition-what do you think we have been trying to do at olympic this year make up the numbers-i dont think so. :cool:
Folks,
Who is Jimmy Houlihan???

Nibzer
25/05/2005, 9:18 AM
dose anyone agree with me that the league goes on way 2 long, i think we should be playing mid-week games,in shannon the gaa have an amazing pitch thats under flood lights. i think we should all send a letter asking the chairman of the clare league 2 make it happen, do all u guys agree?it will make it a better and more interesting season. we can all make this work but we have 2 do it as a team all in 4 each other. "all for one and one for all" cheers.

"newtown manager jim rocks is on the look out 4 new players, hes already a couple of players 4 next season, also heard james mc dade is on the way 2 park rangers b next season best of luck james :"

The above posts werent from me...i forgot to log out on monday and sum knob called fanners posted um while i was at home!! :mad: :mad:

old boy
25/05/2005, 9:34 AM
They join cos all the teams in shannon that play in the clare league are ****. :o
may be **** but looking at last season finished bunratty are now also at this level od **** correct me if i am wrong but how long is it since bunratty won a major trophy !!!!! :D :D

CousinSylDolan
25/05/2005, 10:50 AM
may be **** but looking at last season finished bunratty are now also at this level od **** correct me if i am wrong but how long is it since bunratty won a major trophy !!!!! :D :D

Will you stop posting... Your not making any sense at all and dont seem to know enough to base your arguments on!!!!!

shelbourne1904
25/05/2005, 10:51 AM
Formally with the double winning bunratty last season-now with special olympic.You must not know as much as you think you do if you dont know him.I hear newtown are on the look out for players for their challenge for the fai junior cup next season.ha ha ha area finals what a bunch of jokers. :rolleyes:
It must be that I feel I dont need to know things that are not important.Like first division teams panel members!!!!
Is there anything else you could enlighten me about??.Im always willing to listen in case there is something important to be heard.

OpenGoal
25/05/2005, 11:09 AM
Will you stop posting... Your not making any sense at all and dont seem to know enough to base your arguments on!!!!!

you tell em cousinsyl, this website is gone to the dogs. There was a time when people used to come on here and discuss decent topics but i suppose this is the time of year when the schools close and the kids sit at home on front of the internet writing rubbish. If slagging is what this is supposed to be, its of a very low standard!

Kicks
25/05/2005, 11:35 AM
With the proposed joining of Park and newtown collapsing newtown are still faced with the problem of not being able to build a strong enough team as the best players are tempted away to Limerick. This is why I think that it might not be a bad idea to try to join with shannon town. They would get access to the limerick league just as they were hoping to do with Park. Also the A team from the two clubs would be a fairly even mix of newtown and shannon town players where as if they had joined with park the a team would have mainly been made up of park players. The problem they had with park in choosing whoses facilities to use for the a team wouldnt be an issue as newtown clearly have the better set up. I know that shannon town didnt give much consideration to joining with the other 3 shannon teams before, but maybe this has because they foresaw that park would see themselves as being the biggest club and try yo get everything their own way. With newtown and shannon town it would be equally benefical for both teams ie newtown get access to limerick, shannon town get better facilities, and both sets of players have as good a chance as each other of getting on the first team. I dont think that it would take long for them to get in the premier either and maybe it wouldnt be long before park arent the best team in shannon anymore.

oldspice
25/05/2005, 11:53 AM
With the proposed joining of Park and newtown collapsing newtown are still faced with the problem of not being able to build a strong enough team as the best players are tempted away to Limerick. This is why I think that it might not be a bad idea to try to join with shannon town. They would get access to the limerick league just as they were hoping to do with Park. Also the A team from the two clubs would be a fairly even mix of newtown and shannon town players where as if they had joined with park the a team would have mainly been made up of park players. The problem they had with park in choosing whoses facilities to use for the a team wouldnt be an issue as newtown clearly have the better set up. I know that shannon town didnt give much consideration to joining with the other 3 shannon teams before, but maybe this has because they foresaw that park would see themselves as being the biggest club and try yo get everything their own way. With newtown and shannon town it would be equally benefical for both teams ie newtown get access to limerick, shannon town get better facilities, and both sets of players have as good a chance as each other of getting on the first team. I dont think that it would take long for them to get in the premier either and maybe it wouldnt be long before park arent the best team in shannon anymore.

It may not work and not being from Shannon I don't know whether there would be personality clashes etc. but at least someone has got back to what this thread is supposed to be about!!!

old boy
25/05/2005, 12:30 PM
would imagine same problems would arise as what happened between park & newtown... were do you play your matches / what colours does new team wear ... also a lot of personality clashes involved also i would think.... believe reason behind newtown joining park rangers was because they are in premier league ... newtown would disband & be absorbed into park rangers set-up ... then in a couple of months into new season park rangers would approach limerick league to change their name .. eg shannon utd / athletic... rumour has it this merge was so advanced between park & newtown a new set of playing gear had been bought & new crest was on gear ... but now it seems this is dead .as both clubs have pulled out of merge .. can anybody advise on this :) :) :) :)

Nibzer
25/05/2005, 1:29 PM
you tell em cousinsyl, this website is gone to the dogs. There was a time when people used to come on here and discuss decent topics but i suppose this is the time of year when the schools close and the kids sit at home on front of the internet writing rubbish. If slagging is what this is supposed to be, its of a very low standard!

Whys it gone to the dogs then...?cos were not talking bout bunratty b or olympic all the ****ing time...is that it!?!

To be honest i think its goten better..

OpenGoal
25/05/2005, 1:43 PM
Whys it gone to the dogs then...?cos were not talking bout bunratty b or olympic all the ****ing time...is that it!?!

To be honest i think its goten better..

you'd be best heading back to school and learning how to spoke england my friend.

Also, your kidding no-one with the "best of luck to James mcDade" statement, when we actually know YOU are James mcDade........I wasnt going to say anything but since youre being a pr*ck........
S'pose its true what they say, the only thing worse than being spoken badly of, is not being spoken of at all. So go back onto some other website now where no-one knows you, and you can talk about yourself all you like.

best of luck, knobzer........... :rolleyes:

number?
25/05/2005, 1:51 PM
haha u lurk

Nibzer
25/05/2005, 1:55 PM
Hahaha...your telling me to go back to school you ****ing *****...Think you should go and take some reading leasons or something mate!!

Go Back and read my second last post and you'll see it wasnt me dat posted them yesterday!!

And where'd you get me acting like a ***** from?All i was saying is im delighted that ye have shut up talking bout the first division for awhile...you'd wanna chill out abit....Why you so angry?? is it because we won 3 cups and ye won none..?Bit of jelousy there..? or Maybe because your associated with possibly the worst team in shannon...Their their my friend...one day you might be as good as us.. :rolleyes:

Anyway...Knobzer....i like it! :D

old boy
25/05/2005, 2:02 PM
Hahaha...your telling me to go back to school you ****ing *****...Think you should go and take some reading leasons or something mate!!

Go Back and read my second last post and you'll see it wasnt me dat posted them yesterday!!

And where'd you get me acting like a ***** from?All i was saying is im delighted that ye have shut up talking bout the first division for awhile...you'd wanna chill out abit....time of the month issit?understandable..

Anyway...Knobzer....i like it! :D
can both off you chill out !!!

Nibzer
25/05/2005, 2:09 PM
Hahahahaha....

OpenGoal
25/05/2005, 3:36 PM
can both off you chill out !!!

cool as a cucumber old boy.......my last comment seems to have struck a nerve with knobzer tho. Poor lad, f'ing and blinding, should stick to selling t-shirts and socks.........

Relax James, its only a bit of fun ;)