PDA

View Full Version : Clare Junior Soccer

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

the boss
28/04/2005, 10:58 AM
:ball: Premier team of the year has to be lifford. They have played the best football all season. Only promoted last year and going to win premier in first season!
Also Lifford had 5 players on the Oscar Traynor team this year means they are OFFICIALLY the best.

Put it another way how many premier players from other teams would make it into Lifford team. Not many, maybe Maxwell, Rochford and Crock/docka but thats it.
Mike Heath is the best keeper in premier and Anton Mannering best outfield player this season by a mile.

Must be joking bout newtown boys. Lindsay (and other lads like Noel Donnellan and Strettan) must be old enough for a bus pass! Twenty mins on Mannering and he'll be knackered for a month. As for most of other guys you list for premier team they wouldnt make Lifford youth team!

Secondly the only games Lifford lost were away to Newmarket Bridge and Avenue on bad pitches against thumpers that didnt play football.

Wait till you see the boys on a good surface in Newtown. Even better next season when new pitch opens.

4-4-2
28/04/2005, 11:16 AM
:ball: Premier team of the year has to be lifford. They have played the best football all season. Only promoted last year and going to win premier in first season!
Also Lifford had 5 players on the Oscar Traynor team this year means they are OFFICIALLY the best.

Put it another way how many premier players from other teams would make it into Lifford team. Not many, maybe Maxwell, Rochford and Crock/docka but thats it.
Mike Heath is the best keeper in premier and Anton Mannering best outfield player this season by a mile.

Must be joking bout newtown boys. Lindsay (and other lads like Noel Donnellan and Strettan) must be old enough for a bus pass! Twenty mins on Mannering and he'll be knackered for a month. As for most of other guys you list for premier team they wouldnt make Lifford youth team!

Secondly the only games Lifford lost were away to Newmarket Bridge and Avenue on bad pitches against thumpers that didnt play football.

Wait till you see the boys on a good surface in Newtown. Even better next season when new pitch opens.

Nice to see Jose Mourinho has taken time out to look after Lifford this year, :p

Prem Rep!
28/04/2005, 11:30 AM

Bad pitch in the Bridge. Pitch was immaculate that day we beat ye in a very good game of football. Both sides played well that day!

the boss
28/04/2005, 11:38 AM
Thanks 4-4-2
I'm takin it as a compliment
Lifford got a lot in common with Chelsea.
(We just have to go through formality of hammering Newtown & the bridge.)

Both going to be champs this season.
Both have the best players in their leagues.
I think they are copying us at this stage.
Chelsea even sent us over a signed shirt to auction.

Never know if ye ask us nicely we'll give ye a signed Lifford jersey after we win the league. Could be your only chance to get a piece of Clare soccer history!

4-4-2
28/04/2005, 11:42 AM
Thanks 4-4-2
I'm takin it as a compliment
Lifford got a lot in common with Chelsea.
(We just have to go through formality of hammering Newtown & the bridge.)

Both going to be champs this season.
Both have the best players in their leagues.
I think they are copying us at this stage.
Chelsea even sent us over a signed shirt to auction.

Never know if ye ask us nicely we'll give ye a signed Lifford jersey after we win the league. Could be your only chance to get a piece of Clare soccer history!

Thanks very much i have just the place to put it...no wait i think we have a few already...yip just had a look they flew in of the washing line from our tennants at stadio olympico :eek:

the boss
28/04/2005, 11:42 AM

Bad pitch in the Bridge. Pitch was immaculate that day we beat ye in a very good game of football. Both sides played well that day!

Ye were lucky that day and ye know it. Agree that lots of good football played - but mostly by one side. How many games have ye lost since? Lets see next week how good ye are in Ruan. We're on a roll at the moment. Our lads are really up for it we're not going to get mugged again like that day

the boss
28/04/2005, 12:13 PM
while i agree lifford are a great side....you should shut up before you have a big fall...i'll go down and support newtown tonight even though i'm a neutral..just because ye are so cocky...i hope it comes back to bite u in the ass..

Ouch! Hint of jealousy in those words i believe.
Not cocky just have supreme confidence in the best squad in Clare.
Best way you could support Newtown is to bring your boots. As long as your over 40 you could get a game. You might even bring down their average age! :ball:

number?
28/04/2005, 12:30 PM
first of all jose mourinho has chelsea at the top of the table and still in their main cup competition europe.
lifford are second in the league! the team ahead of ye "avenue" have beaten ye twice in the league at home and away and also knocked ye out of the cup away! so come down off tour highstool sunny! newtown are actually a great team when they want to be who knocked us out of the cup in doora! id put them down to beat ye twice! ye are a load of crap going on about injuries all season! we dont have the greatest team in world but we have fight which ye dont anton doesnt want to know bout it when push comes to shove as we showed him! we ll see him and his effectiveness against lindsay tonight! also johnny o coru is gonna absolutely expose conor clancy! but most importantly best of luck to lifford, i hope ye win all yer games so that we can beat ye for the fourth time this season in the league playoff final!

the boss
28/04/2005, 12:53 PM
look at our goal difference. its going to be even better after two games against those old timers Newtown. They wont be able to live with the pace and skill of our boys.
Avenue had a good team a few years ago but most of your best players left. Only Rochford and Neilly left from that team. Ye even had to bring on Mannix in midfield in Ruan.

Ill be on this site tomorrow after we stuff Newtown. Bring your calculator if you want to keep up with the score! Talk to me then.

CousinSylDolan
28/04/2005, 12:59 PM
Is this bloke who calls himself "The Boss" for real lads?????

I reckon we could have an Avenue impostor on trying to get a rise from Newtown and the Bridge to take points from their local rivlas. It all a bit obvious really.

Is PlasticPitch out there. He is a genuine Lifford man who talks sense and I'm sure he will agree with my point.

ps Well done Bridge Celtic. They will give the Premier a go next year too I reckon if they keep that squad together.

number?
28/04/2005, 1:11 PM
im an avenue player and it aint one of us ! id say it is a lifford clown! a lot of em seem to talk bull like that! i dont think anyone from avenue cares that much i really do wanna play em again and beat em! there not as good as newmarket or bridge! although i dont know where they are gettin all this confidence from as they have all the work to do to get back 6 points on us!

CousinSylDolan
28/04/2005, 1:26 PM
im an avenue player and it aint one of us ! id say it is a lifford clown! a lot of em seem to talk bull like that! i dont think anyone from avenue cares that much i really do wanna play em again and beat em! there not as good as newmarket or bridge! although i dont know where they are gettin all this confidence from as they have all the work to do to get back 6 points on us!

Apologies then Number?.... I stand corrected.

I still find it hard to believe that someone could be that stupid to come on here and blow Liffords trumpet as they are 6 points behind Avenue and lost to them in the cup :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway I might wander to Ballycasey later to see this Lindsay vs Mannering battle.

Clifford
28/04/2005, 1:26 PM

I reckon we could have an Avenue impostor on trying to get a rise from Newtown and the Bridge to take points from their local rivlas. It all a bit obvious really.

Is PlasticPitch out there. He is a genuine Lifford man who talks sense and I'm sure he will agree with my point.

ps Well done Bridge Celtic. They will give the Premier a go next year too I reckon if they keep that squad together.

i was thinking the same as well, but avenue don't need to do that. it wouldn't surprise me if he was from lifford. let ye're talking do it on the pitch please. ye did play good football last year versus avenue B and super stuff against their a team this year. ye took 6 points off avenue in the league and ye knocked them out of the cup. fair play to a crowd of slick european standard players. saw avenue v newtown last week and their no pushovers. in fact their is nothing between the top 5 sides. best of luck tonight boss but hope the landing is soft (like your head)

myleftfoot
28/04/2005, 1:59 PM
Message to "The Boss"
A word of caution youre not Mourhino and youre team aren't Chelsea. If you're trying to stir it up like him be warned you could be setting yourself up for a big fall. It may have worked for Chelsea at times but it wont work in the Clare League. Lifford have a good chance of winning the league but won't win any friends if you are talking like that. Avenue the Bridge and Newmarket have been around too long to let stupid talk like that upset them. They will keep winning games while you distract yourselves with the silly stuff. You still have a lot of work to do. Moher are battling relegation and will be very tough for Avenue and Bridge will still fancy their chances if they win their remaining games and Newmarket still have a great chance if someone slips up.

number?
28/04/2005, 2:08 PM
i agree there is barely anything between the top 5 teams actually all the teams in this years league bar connolly are no pushovers! we have to go to moher sunday but they still really believe they can escape relegation! they have all the clare football heads comin back to try save em includin house in goals dara blake ,clohessy and johnny daly! will be tough one for us but hopefully we ll see em through!

as for lifford i cant believe their arrogance i hope u do wat ye say ye can and beat newtown cos im looking forwad to the chance of playing ye in league playoff! would be good for clare soccer i think if ye did as there would surely be crowds out to see the siege of ennis! also i think league playoff should be two legs home and away! its a fairer and more interesting ending!
anyways i would like to watch the battle of anton v lindsay but i couldnt be bothered watchin ye! we ll leave that for ye! ye have to try learn something bout us if ye wanna beat us i suppose!

the boss
28/04/2005, 2:10 PM
Message to "The Boss"
A word of caution youre not Mourhino and youre team aren't Chelsea. If you're trying to stir it up like him be warned you could be setting yourself up for a big fall. It may have worked for Chelsea at times but it wont work in the Clare League. Lifford have a good chance of winning the league but won't win any friends if you are talking like that. Avenue the Bridge and Newmarket have been around too long to let stupid talk like that upset them. They will keep winning games while you distract yourselves with the silly stuff. You still have a lot of work to do. Moher are battling relegation and will be very tough for Avenue and Bridge will still fancy their chances if they win their remaining games and Newmarket still have a great chance if someone slips up.

sorry if youre offended but only speaking my mind. Whats the point in this forum if you can't slag off other teams like you would on the sideline. Only saying what we would be saying if I met you after a game in the boozer. At the end of the day the team that finishes on top of the league is the best. I just happen to believe that it will be Lifford. Cant expect me to apologise for that can you. I have taken (and given) a lot of stick over the years at games. Its all part of it. Makes it sweeter when you win. I will eat my humble pie if we dont win. WIll you??

MadMick
28/04/2005, 2:20 PM
sorry if youre offended but only speaking my mind. Whats the point in this forum if you can't slag off other teams like you would on the sideline. Only saying what we would be saying if I met you after a game in the boozer. At the end of the day the team that finishes on top of the league is the best. I just happen to believe that it will be Lifford. Cant expect me to apologise for that can you. I have taken (and given) a lot of stick over the years at games. Its all part of it. Makes it sweeter when you win. I will eat my humble pie if we dont win. WIll you??

Totally disagree with you, if you are from Lifford which I doubt, if you are then you are just a little bit stupid, you have just cost Lifford the League by your comments, same thing happened to a side in the First Division, there is only one place to do your talking and that my friend is on the Pitch!!! If I know Newtown like I do, you will end up with a few bruises and no points!

Clifford
28/04/2005, 2:31 PM

hopefully you'll be eating numbers boot.

jesus i was hoping it was someone pulling the **** but u take the buscuit. what have lifford ever won in premier.??????????????????????????????????????

as for the old man mannix avenue had to put into the middle of the park must have worked cause you lost. the same person probably or actually has more winner premier medals in clare soccer than you have and the entire lifford squad together (even after or if lifford win league this year) he also has been the most consistant player in clare soccer over the last 15 years. if i wanted someone from lifford fighting my corner or mannix. no contest give me mannix every time even with the bus pass still streets ahead of ye. (no pun on that sentence).
any truth that newtown game could be or go to in digi????????? (reliable source)??????

Clifford
28/04/2005, 2:33 PM
Totally disagree with you, if you are from Lifford which I doubt, if you are then you are just a little bit stupid, you have just cost Lifford the League by your comments, same thing happened to a side in the First Division, there is only one place to do your talking and that my friend is on the Pitch!!! If I know Newtown like I do, you will end up with a few bruises and no points!

right lads if he is from lifford we'll have to get the boss to answer questions only a true player would know.
lets start.
who was in goals for lifford last year and what club does he now play for?

myleftfoot
28/04/2005, 2:34 PM
[QUOTE=the boss]sorry if youre offended but only speaking my mind. Whats the point in this forum if you can't slag off other teams like you would on the sideline. Only saying what we would be saying if I met you after a game in the boozer. At the end of the day the team that finishes on top of the league is the best. I just happen to believe that it will be Lifford. Cant expect me to apologise for that can you. I have taken (and given) a lot of stick over the years at games. Its all part of it. Makes it sweeter when you win. I will eat my humble pie if we dont win. WIll you??[/QUOTE

Youre entitled to say what you like but just remember the consequences. Youre not doing your team any favours by mouthing off before you have won anything. You might be speaking youre mind but Im sure not all Lifford supporters or players will thank you for putting it on this forum. If all youre interested in is having a laugh and slagging teams off in the pub then go and watch pub soccer. Most teams in the league take it seriously whatever their division. Nobody minds a bit of banter on the sideline or anywhere else but dont make it personal.

number?
28/04/2005, 2:38 PM
i wont have to eat any humble pie if ye dont beat newtown tonight! ye hve 3 serious games comin up il be deeply shocked if ye get nine points

Nibzer
28/04/2005, 4:25 PM
any truth that newtown game could be or go to in digi????????? (reliable source)??????

Nope..newtown match is on in ballycasey at 7 bells....A team pitch is unplayable so were using the B teams...

Clifford
28/04/2005, 6:09 PM
Nope..newtown match is on in ballycasey at 7 bells....A team pitch is unplayable so were using the B teams...

forza nibzer.

johnnyosullivan
28/04/2005, 8:42 PM
well lads it's been a while since i've been on but i've seen what the 'boss' has had to say about newtown and other premier teams. this guy mustn't have a clue about soccer! he sits in front of his computer mouthing off about newtown when he clearly never seen them play before. talk of hammering them and having to need a calculator are laughable.
lifford came to newtown today and didn't look one bit like a premier winnin side they are terrible at the back and that was exploited by newtown twice!!
although their not a bad team goin forward they are just not premier winnin material i'm afraid. talk to us when you win somethin lifford!! at least newtown are still in the cup and must be favourites to win it... :D

johnnyosullivan
28/04/2005, 8:47 PM
final score was newtown 2-2 lifford
paddy dunne did neither team any favours. he killed the game of any free flowin football. shockin referee as we all know!

the boss
28/04/2005, 9:48 PM
Can't believe the game tonight in Newtown.
We were robbed!!Just like other games we lost earlier in season against Bridge and Avenue.
Referees in the premier league this season are a joke. He totally ruined the game.
If this costs Lifford the title it will be a total injustice. We have played all the best football this season just havent got the crucial decisions in the big games.

BallBreaker
29/04/2005, 12:05 AM
We were robbed!!Just like other games we lost earlier in season against Bridge and Avenue.
Referees in the premier league this season are a joke. He totally ruined the game.
If this costs Lifford the title it will be a total injustice. We have played all the best football this season just havent got the crucial decisions in the big games.

Hey Boss,are you on drugs,while the ref was a joke he done more damage to Newtown than Lifford,he never cost ye the match,if you want someone to blame blame an old timer called SEAN LINDSAY,i was there,i seen,he completely dominated midfield,mannering hadn't a clue what was going on.I agree with Johnnyosullivan crap at the back good going forward.All this with Newtown missing at least 3 starters,No Johnny O Koru,No Ray Quigley,No Ryan Kelly,Newtown will be happy with the point and so will the whole of foot.ie as it means that Lifford will prob finish 3rd if they are lucky.I was looking for you tonight,couldn't see ya and definetely couldn't hear ya.These are only practice games for Newtown as they have to prepare for the semis of the cup v Corofin,followed by the league final V Newmarket followed by Fai area Final v Bridge Celtic,followed by Munster area(not sure of opposition.All these games will be hard and we won't consider any of them easy,win 2 of these then you can call it a successfull season. Congrats to John O Malley and Well done Avenue looks like it is yours, Final score Newtown 2 Lifford 2 (Man of the match) Sean Lindsay closely followed by Glen Coyle. :ball: :ball:

4-4-2
29/04/2005, 7:02 AM
That Ref must have been crap to let the great Lifford only draw with Newtown i missed the game but from what i saw on this site i was thinking it would be 10 or 12 - 0, so how many goals did the ref not give to lifford , there must have been a mountain of penos not given,i suppose Skinny played like Peter Cezh last night or were Lifford not as good as the boss makes out.......as an Olympic man i have no love for Newtown but give them a little respect before you play them next time :ball:

CousinSylDolan
29/04/2005, 7:26 AM
Newtown 2 2 Lifford
Bridge 5 0 Bunratty

Credit to Newtown they fully deserved their point. Lifford are a good side though and have some good young attacking players. Pity they have a muppet like the boss mouthing off on this site though.

As for the other result. The league and cup were taken from behind their perch in a Bunratty boozer during the week. From the last 2 results its looks like its good thing that its all over this Sunday. A few months of a break (at last) will refresh everyone and the Rats will be back to try win back those 2 trophies next season. 12 months is a long time in football as Bunratty have truly proved this season. :( :( :(

oldspice
29/04/2005, 7:45 AM

If this game costs Lifford the title it won't be down to Paddy Dunne, it will be because of your rantings "Boss". Jimmy Rocks would have to be some man to motivate his team any more that you would have done yesterday. As for Lifford being the best team in the League? Give me a break. We played ye in the Munster Junior and though ye came out on top (and mightily releieved ye were to do so) I can confidently say we played a few better teams in the first division this season. You'd be better advised to keep your gob shut or move to a forum that deals with something you know about.

4-4-2
29/04/2005, 7:45 AM
Newtown 2 2 Lifford
Bridge 5 0 Bunratty

Credit to Newtown they fully deserved their point. Lifford are a good side though and have some good young attacking players. Pity they have a muppet like the boss mouthing off on this site though.

As for the other result. The league and cup were taken from behind their perch in a Bunratty boozer during the week. From the last 2 results its looks like its good thing that its all over this Sunday. A few months of a break (at last) will refresh everyone and the Rats will be back to try win back those 2 trophies next season. 12 months is a long time in football as Bunratty have truly proved this season. :( :( :(

Jesus now i have to listen to our local Bridge man give it loads to Devilfish at the break...i heard alot of this new Park team are fed up already and will be looking to return back to the Clare league do you think the Rats could get a few back next year or will you suffer again at the hands of the Limerick clubs

CousinSylDolan
29/04/2005, 7:54 AM
Jesus now i have to listen to our local Bridge man give it loads to Devilfish at the break...i heard alot of this new Park team are fed up already and will be looking to return back to the Clare league do you think the Rats could get a few back next year or will you suffer again at the hands of the Limerick clubs

A bit of work to be done to get some players back. We will have to wait and see what happens over the summer. As I say for the last 2 years our season has gone on until July and then back pre-season means only a 2 or 3 weeks break. At least this year some of the Rats can hit the golf course and try to recharge the batteries for next year.

the boss
29/04/2005, 8:25 AM
That Ref must have been crap to let the great Lifford only draw with Newtown i missed the game but from what i saw on this site i was thinking it would be 10 or 12 - 0, so how many goals did the ref not give to lifford , there must have been a mountain of penos not given,i suppose Skinny played like Peter Cezh last night or were Lifford not as good as the boss makes out.......as an Olympic man i have no love for Newtown but give them a little respect before you play them next time :ball:

Give me a break! The ref might have been crap for both sides but you have to admit that his persistent whistling meant that the older team got the benefit of a rest. A fluid attacking game would have suited Lifford. You would think that Newtown had won the league the way some of the muppets on this site are going on. Only for Rinana and Cratloe being so crap they would be in for the relegation playoff with Olympic!
Oh and by the way any decent player in shannon worth his salt is playing for Park. If you put all the teams in Shannon together you wouldnt get a decent five a side team!

SupermanIII
29/04/2005, 8:50 AM
Give me a break! The ref might have been crap for both sides but you have to admit that his persistent whistling meant that the older team got the benefit of a rest. A fluid attacking game would have suited Lifford. You would think that Newtown had won the league the way some of the muppets on this site are going on. Only for Rinana and Cratloe being so crap they would be in for the relegation playoff with Olympic!
Oh and by the way any decent player in shannon worth his salt is playing for Park. If you put all the teams in Shannon together you wouldnt get a decent five a side team!

Give 'the boss' a break lads, he's only trying to rise us, isn't that what the sport is all about! A bit of pashion like his has only to be commended. If we all came on the forum to play handbags shur there'd be no fun, and in all fairness, though potently put across his points are good (at the core level).

SupermanIII
29/04/2005, 9:02 AM
Give 'the boss' a break lads, he's only trying to rise us, isn't that what the sport is all about! A bit of pashion like his has only to be commended. If we all came on the forum to play handbags shur there'd be no fun, and in all fairness, though potently put across his points are good (at the core level).

Ahaaa, only messin'...he's a tosspot!

4-4-2
29/04/2005, 9:05 AM
I love the rants of a mad man...gone are the claims that Lifford are great and now its onto the rest of us are crap, like most nutters when things dont go there way they just start hitting out at everyone else,Lifford were found out face it ye are a good team that still need on or two players and then maybe you will push on to better things till then take the pills the hospital gave you and the voice's in your head will go away :D :D

plasticpitch
29/04/2005, 9:26 AM

sounds a bit fishy alright cousinsyl....'the boss seems to know an awful lot bout avenue... but if it is ave player then they are just at their usual tactics...
however last nights game v newtown we played well but our strikers didn't take their chances when they were presented... fair play to newtown.. their midfielders did roll back the years and played very well... lifford gave away 2 soft goals which has been a problem all season....
we were unlucky in ave games missing players and bridge couldn't lose first match on new pitch, as for newmarket game well their ground is a disgrace not suiting our style....
Ave since they got karl hogan(ex lifford) back have been excellent and in fairness they deserve to win the league now having beaten bridge , newmarket and lifford... :ball:

gaffer
29/04/2005, 9:48 AM
[QUOTE= as for newmarket game well their ground is a disgrace not suiting our style....

I have to agree about the state of Newmarket's pitch. I know they are developing their ground but for an area of this size with a prem club this pitch is just not good enough. Seem to suit the way Newmarket play though.

OpenGoal
29/04/2005, 10:26 AM
Oh and by the way any decent player in shannon worth his salt is playing for Park. If you put all the teams in Shannon together you wouldnt get a decent five a side team![/QUOTE]

You sir, are a prize idiot.

MadMick
29/04/2005, 10:38 AM

You sir, are a prize idiot.[/QUOTE]

Six a side!!!

Only Kidding, there are a lot of good players in Shannon, when you think of it of the A Teams in Shannon, Newtown are in the Prem, Olympic are pushing to be in the Prem, Park Rang are in the Prem in Lim, not sure which Division Shannon Town are in think it is 1A. This would suggest that they have a lot fo decent players and if Shannon was as Big as Ennis the Quality would be better, just remember one other thing the four Shannon Teams actually own their own pitches!!!!!!! Then you have Bunratty, Bridge, Rineanna and Newmarket and again they have their own pitches!!!!

Lets be honest the boys from Ennis have not done the work off the pitch to match what they have done on it over the last 15 years.

Clifford
29/04/2005, 10:40 AM

who ate all the pie who ate all the pie?????????????????????????????
lads as a townie i wash my hands of this guy (50 other descriptions spring to mind). he must be from another planet. please dont tell me your a local, born and raised in ennis.
your facts are all so wrong. newtown have more cups tradition and played better football than lifford ever have. also the facts show the better soccer players in ennis are also playing in limerick. maybe you and manning might be snapped up for next season for the limerick league as well. another thing just because ye had 5 players on oscar means jack ****. the year avenue were beaten in fai semi by portmarnock how many were on oscar team.....none, suppose that must have made them one of the worst teams in clare. winning 1st div last year dosen't give you the right to blow your trumpet. self praise is no praise. in fact your so obnoxious i hope lifford win f**kall full stop. wake up smell the coffee

Clifford
29/04/2005, 10:49 AM
sounds a bit fishy alright cousinsyl....'the boss seems to know an awful lot bout avenue... but if it is ave player then they are just at their usual tactics...
however last nights game v newtown we played well but our strikers didn't take their chances when they were presented... fair play to newtown.. their midfielders did roll back the years and played very well... lifford gave away 2 soft goals which has been a problem all season....
we were unlucky in ave games missing players and bridge couldn't lose first match on new pitch, as for newmarket game well their ground is a disgrace not suiting our style....
Ave since they got karl hogan(ex lifford) back have been excellent and in fairness they deserve to win the league now having beaten bridge , newmarket and lifford... :ball:

could you find the quotes where he knows so much about avenue please???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
teams miss players through the season, squad effort.
bridge couldn't lose first game on new pitch????????? if ye were a better team ye would have won????????
newmarket pitch fair enough
karl is playing with avenue for how many years now??
fair play for last quote, hats off to you. gracious in defeat as victory. more would be thought of boss if he had the same grace??????
so boss lifford or avenue then???????????????

Clifford
29/04/2005, 10:52 AM
You sir, are a prize idiot.

Six a side!!!

Only Kidding, there are a lot of good players in Shannon, when you think of it of the A Teams in Shannon, Newtown are in the Prem, Olympic are pushing to be in the Prem, Park Rang are in the Prem in Lim, not sure which Division Shannon Town are in think it is 1A. This would suggest that they have a lot fo decent players and if Shannon was as Big as Ennis the Quality would be better, just remember one other thing the four Shannon Teams actually own their own pitches!!!!!!! Then you have Bunratty, Bridge, Rineanna and Newmarket and again they have their own pitches!!!!

Lets be honest the boys from Ennis have not done the work off the pitch to match what they have done on it over the last 15 years.[/QUOTE]

please don't let that idiot speak for ennis. he does us no favours.

number?
29/04/2005, 11:36 AM
as avenue player i would like to make it clear that the fool "boss" certainoly isnt one of us! he is a clown that can eat his words for being so stupid as to probably cost lifford the league! i would love to know who this fool really is! i would say one of the fools that has been watchin the games from the sideline all season! i hear you good at polishing antons brass monkey you muppet!
it aint over yet though and if the ref markam(bridge man) can have his way with avenue and moher this sunday it could be goin down to the wire!
the only thing is we have more fight and heart than lifford ever will! ye talk a good game but ye dont play one! :) :p

MadMick
29/04/2005, 12:37 PM
as avenue player i would like to make it clear that the fool "boss" certainoly isnt one of us! he is a clown that can eat his words for being so stupid as to probably cost lifford the league! i would love to know who this fool really is! i would say one of the fools that has been watchin the games from the sideline all season! i hear you good at polishing antons brass monkey you muppet!
it aint over yet though and if the ref markam(bridge man) can have his way with avenue and moher this sunday it could be goin down to the wire!
the only thing is we have more fight and heart than lifford ever will! ye talk a good game but ye dont play one! :) :p

Lads could have been a Newtown fella, just to get everyone going?

BallBreaker
29/04/2005, 3:48 PM
Lads could have been a Newtown fella, just to get everyone going?

Not a Newtown Fella,we are still in 4 cups we don't need motivation,from a dodgy couple of seasons we are again headin in the right direction.Well done Plasticpitch for your honest comments,i hope for your sake that Trickyguy(on the other site) and The Boss are not with Lifford.noboby minds a bit of banter but the Boss has never stopped,again i say Bossman you were very quiet in Ballycasey yesterday. :p :p

the boss
29/04/2005, 3:49 PM
One jammy draw and ye spend the whole day wreckin my head. Ye must have nothin better to be doin.

Newtown must be lookin at the wrong league table. The one Im lookin at newtown are 9 pts behind. When was the last time Newtown won a premier or first division title?

By the way Mad Mick Lifford will have the best facilities in Clare next season when our new pitches open. We'll see how successful ye are when ye come to play us there.

BallBreaker
29/04/2005, 4:13 PM
One jammy draw and ye spend the whole day wreckin my head. Ye must have nothin better to be doin.

Newtown must be lookin at the wrong league table. The one Im lookin at newtown are 9 pts behind. When was the last time Newtown won a premier or first division title?

By the way Mad Mick Lifford will have the best facilities in Clare next season when our new pitches open. We'll see how successful ye are when ye come to play us there.

9 points behind who LIFFORD,we don't base our season on trying to finish ahead of LIFFORD,when was the last top flight trophy ye won??????????Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh,i say again we have a CHANCE of winning 4 cups,most or all of them will be at Doora,if you want i can give you directions on how to get there or you might get lost.....when Lifford start winning top flight leagues and cups then come back to me otherwise get off the thread,you are a nuisance and noone can stomach any more of you bull sh_t.

the boss
29/04/2005, 4:57 PM
9 points behind who LIFFORD,we don't base our season on trying to finish ahead of LIFFORD,when was the last top flight trophy ye won??????????Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh,i say again we have a CHANCE of winning 4 cups,most or all of them will be at Doora,if you want i can give you directions on how to get there or you might get lost.....when Lifford start winning top flight leagues and cups then come back to me otherwise get off the thread,you are a nuisance and noone can stomach any more of you bull sh_t.

The league table doesn't lie. we are at least 9 pts a better side than ye. Only games we have lost all season are to Avenue (last years champs), Bridge (2003 champs) and Newmarket (who have loads of titles).
I know where doora is alright its where Im going next weekend to watch Corofin knock ye out of the cup!

BallBreaker
29/04/2005, 5:19 PM
The league table doesn't lie. we are at least 9 pts a better side than ye. Only games we have lost all season are to Avenue (last years champs), Bridge (2003 champs) and Newmarket (who have loads of titles).
I know where doora is alright its where Im going next weekend to watch Corofin knock ye out of the cup!

Well maybe then you can let yourself be known,i have a nice 50 here that says you are WRONG yet again,i am convinced you know nothing about soccer as you have spoken nothing but bullsh_t since you joined :cool: :cool: :cool: