PDA

View Full Version : Cheerio Gormless

Seagull
16/12/2004, 6:20 PM
Maybe he was once great but I must've blinked cos I missed that bit. I remember two footed 'challenges', red cards, misplaced passes, wayward corners, free kicks soaring towards the bowling alley, fat and unfit, fag hanging from his mouth, huffing and puffing. Every dead ball was his, 99% of them wasted. And now he's supposed to be joining the coaching staff??? I reckon we'll be reacquainted with Division One before too long. However, I'd urge whoever's holding the purse strings to splash out NOW on Danny O'Connor- I know in Drogland they can't believe the club is letting him go...

lowflyingseagul
16/12/2004, 7:47 PM
cullen upfront. but yeah he sucked the last few seasons

KR's Post
17/12/2004, 8:23 AM
However, I'd urge whoever's holding the purse strings to splash out NOW on Danny O'Connor- I know in Drogland they can't believe the club is letting him go...
Not going to happen if we have to pay money for him!!!! :(

Stevo Da Gull
17/12/2004, 12:58 PM
Kind of a shame the way his career ended, he just was'nt fit enough to play a proper game and by the end it was more of an annoyance to see his name on the team sheet- but still a brilliant midfielder in his day (but temper temper :rolleyes: )

YoungHoop
17/12/2004, 2:10 PM
i am so angry with the coment on this thread i feel like never posting another post after this!!!!
You you frickin prats had any frickin football brains you would know that the only player in the bray team last year who scraped and get soo stuck into tackles when needed he was your man. The amount of time eddie went in to tackels gum hoe for the team and then when he was out numbered by other team he would realise none of the others were too pushed in getting as stuck in as him. He single handly drove on and off the picth this team to the prem and you should be fu*kin greatfull you shower of Pr**ks, your a discrase and i hope for your sake bray come last in the prem with rovers beating them to put them down would give me great joy!! i like bray as a club but Pr**ks like you's do my head in you have no idea what goes on at all in your club! get a grip

EDDIE YOUR A LEGEND WELL DONE IN GETTING BRAY TO TOP FLIGHT AGAIN!!

KR's Post
17/12/2004, 2:43 PM
i am so angry with the coment on this thread i feel like never posting another post after this!!!!
You you frickin prats had any frickin football brains you would know that the only player in the bray team last year who scraped and get soo stuck into tackles when needed he was your man. The amount of time eddie went in to tackels gum hoe for the team and then when he was out numbered by other team he would realise none of the others were too pushed in getting as stuck in as him. He single handly drove on and off the picth this team to the prem and you should be fu*kin greatfull you shower of Pr**ks, your a discrase and i hope for your sake bray come last in the prem with rovers beating them to put them down would give me great joy!! i like bray as a club but Pr**ks like you's do my head in you have no idea what goes on at all in your club! get a grip

Stop getting information off our man ROO69 to post on this site...... ;) Although criticism by some fans has gone to far this season!!!!!

Stevo Da Gull
17/12/2004, 6:22 PM

Jésus man I hope your not brandin me there. Eddie was'nt fit enough this final season and many of his tackles were more reckless than ``gum hoe`` this season. He still had a great career and was undoubtebly a great midfielder when he was up for the game physically (i'm not sayin he got too old-just out of shape, lets face it you have to look after yourself as you get older or a long career is much harder to fulfill).

1 thing I did leave out : Thanks Eddie and good luck, a man who played with passion and I respect him for that.

Stevo Da Gull
17/12/2004, 6:26 PM
the only player in the bray team last year who scraped and get soo stuck into tackles when needed he was your man.
Your leavin out Super Mo.