PDA

View Full Version : Premier Division 2016

ForzaForth
27/09/2015, 10:17 AM
Fran Gavin was at the Athlone match on Friday and was interviewed by Liam Spratt of South East Radio. The interview is available on the club website. Gavin has said that the FAI will give "every assistance" to ensure that the Youths get their Premier licence next year. Sounds positive at least.

nigel-harps1954
27/09/2015, 12:51 PM
Be great to see something done similar to that of the League Cup final against Derry. Few extra stands would make Ferrycarraig as good as any ground in the league.

Martinho II
27/09/2015, 9:20 PM
Be great to see something done similar to that of the League Cup final against Derry. Few extra stands would make Ferrycarraig as good as any ground in the league.

could they do anything about improving road access of the N11 considering the amount of fans that have missed their turn off the side road off the main road at the complex?

ForzaForth
27/09/2015, 9:35 PM
Nigel

Think we had three extra temporary stands for the match against Derry. They were taken away immediately afterwards. AFAIK, we have planning permission for a super-duper stand, but of course the money is not there now. If I hear anymore over the next few months, I'll stick it on here.

Marty

Won't get any planning approval for any direct access from the N11. That was made clear to us a good while ago, if I'm right. Reckon we'll still be visiting CCS Stadium next year ok.

nigel-harps1954
27/09/2015, 11:28 PM
could they do anything about improving road access of the N11 considering the amount of fans that have missed their turn off the side road off the main road at the complex?

If you miss the first turn off, you can always make the second one after the ground! One is as handy as the next!

ForzaForth
15/02/2016, 1:57 PM
Wexford Youths have now introduced a "Members Plus" package for 2016 as an add-on to match-day entry for €120 for the season.

cornflakes
16/02/2016, 7:47 PM
Anyone know if many season tickets have been sold?