PDA

View Full Version : "The Banner" message for Neil

A face
14/06/2001, 7:22 PM
I had to post it as i can only use 1000 characters on private message

Neil ..... I am up the walls at the momment but i can help out saturday most of the day. I recommend buying the spray paint in motor store (cheaper normally) i ain't much with a needle and thread though, maybe glue could help out there though, a builders merchant for an industrial strenght one maybe.

Neil .... i should have filled you in with the "original banner"
We had decided on Red Boys MB that we would make one for that, basically to involve people in discussion about City, a place to voice opinions, then Red Boys went down and that was squashed, i suggested that we do it for the offical and with lots of opinions there (varied so it made it hard to decide) but then the plug was pulled on that, i suggested that we do it for foot.ie and james didn't want it ... you have to respect his wishes, but i just want it finished.

The story with ther banner was 15 by 3, made from a truck canvas so it would be really hard wearing, it was to have vinyl lettering so they would never fade, basically a really long lasting banner, up for wear and tear, it was also to have a URL to a site that was agreed as regards City fans.

And it was to be red and white for city fans with rebels or CCFC or the shed end or something on it, It is still undecided as what to put on it.

Neil if you want some money for the one you have, i am up for it, but if you have any ideas for the other one, please let us know, Again my only concern is 1/7 of the money is mine so we have to see is everyone else agreed, (this has been dragging on for ages though, we need to get it done defo over the summer for next season.)

Guys if any has any ideas for it, speak up .... i want a site for city fans, and rebels or something and i am happy

James
14/06/2001, 7:35 PM
jeeze its just not my day here
landed in it again

Its a corkcity supporters banner
this is a general phootball stie:D

not an official or unofficial city site

as for foot.ie i explained my reasons to you at the supporters club meeting.

James
14/06/2001, 7:37 PM
yea agreed this has been dragging on for way too long now
we need it sorted soon. i cant do anything tomooorow tied up all day but free from then on to sort something

ok i gotta go now going up to the lough tavern to hassle the board...in the nicest possible way of course

City for Europe:D :D

Neil
14/06/2001, 7:57 PM
talk to ya on PM?