PDA

View Full Version : Biggest turn-offs in men?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Maz
15/12/2004, 10:01 AM
Something for us girls to moan about and I'll start the ball rolling here!

Fellas who smoke
Fellas who cant handle their drink....you know the ones who argue with everyone!
Smelly fellas
Clean cut pretty boys!
Cheapskates
Men who think women should do as they are told!!

Peadar
15/12/2004, 10:03 AM
Clean cut pretty boys!

You must have loved the "Hair Products" thread! :D

Maz
15/12/2004, 10:04 AM
I stopped reading after the 1st page!! And they say we are bad....please :rolleyes:

Dublin12
15/12/2004, 10:10 AM
I don't smoke
I can handle me gargle
I smell lovely
I am not a cheapskate
I'm not a prettyboy,can't have everything darlin ;)

Maz
15/12/2004, 10:12 AM
Forgot to mention fellas who overuse vocab such as babe and darlin ;)

Rovers Fellow!
15/12/2004, 10:12 AM
I don't smoke
I can handle me gargle
I smell lovely
I am not a cheapskate
I'm not a prettyboy,can't have everything darlin ;)

Typical Bohs fan. Think they r all so bloody perfect!!!!

Dublin12
15/12/2004, 10:14 AM
You said it Rovers matey ;)

Karlos
15/12/2004, 10:30 AM
turn-offs!!! I didn't know we even had turn-ons! It was always the sympathy vote that one the day for me - nowth to do with turn-ons!!! :D

Maz
15/12/2004, 10:44 AM
turn-offs!!! I didn't know we even had turn-ons! It was always the sympathy vote that one the day for me - nowth to do with turn-ons!!! :D

some of yez dont have turn-ons........

Maz
15/12/2004, 10:45 AM
Men who think we should do as we are told!! :mad:

Karlos
15/12/2004, 10:53 AM
some of yez dont have turn-ons........

Trust me when I say, it works BOTH ways ;)

niamh
15/12/2004, 1:04 PM
Guys who wear pink/salmon and think it's ok.
AND long hair....get a haircut.

GavinZac
15/12/2004, 1:15 PM
gay men who think that being gay means having to get highlights and wear baby blue

Karlos
15/12/2004, 1:20 PM

Guys who actually know what colour Salmon is!!!

It's NOT a colour, it's a FISH! :D

razor
15/12/2004, 2:08 PM
gay men who think that being gay means having to get highlights and wear baby blue
U mean like Georgie?

galwaygirl
15/12/2004, 2:25 PM
one for me would have to be fellas that wear white socks with black shoes (even worse if the legs of their pants or jeans are too short) :eek:
and believe me it's not only Galway it happens

GavinZac
15/12/2004, 2:28 PM
one for me would have to be fellas that wear white socks with black shoes (even worse if the legs of their pants or jeans are too short) :eek:

ive never understood why anyone gives a crap about that

Karlos
15/12/2004, 2:31 PM

I would actually support the rounding up and shooting of men who engage in this activity even though it would mean shooting my own brother! :D

Allthough he claims it's something to do with Madness or the Specials or one of those Ska acts who enforced the habit upon him. Thankfully it was NOT Michael Jackson as was first feared :eek:

Young lads have no excuse however :D

noby
15/12/2004, 2:38 PM

Perfectly understandable in this context (http://www.thespecials.com/sights.php)

anto eile
15/12/2004, 2:40 PM

whats so unreasonable there??

dortie
15/12/2004, 2:49 PM

Donegal men have no chance with you then !!

carrickharp
15/12/2004, 3:02 PM
Says the man from Tracksuit City :eek:

Dublin12
15/12/2004, 3:05 PM
The godfather of the tracksuit,Jimmy Saville loves it there :D

Maz
15/12/2004, 3:23 PM

oh i agree, this is just the worst ever! Right up there with tracksuit bottoms worn with shoes! :eek:

TheJamaicanP.M.
15/12/2004, 4:19 PM

Since when did baby blue and highlights make a lad gay? Its all the rage on the Southside where I live.

TheJamaicanP.M.
15/12/2004, 4:26 PM
What I find funny about this silly thread is that we have people like Maz coming on giving out about women being taken for granted and spouting about feminism. Yet when it comes to making the first move in nightclubs and buying drinks, men are expected to do all that. Surely if these feminist wagons abided by the principles of feminism, they wouldnt allow this happen.

As for things that turn me off women, I really dislike women who wear football jersies or pretend they actually know something about football. Leave it out girls. Women should be seen and not heard. Give me one of those little wans from Bondi Beach or Club 92 any day of the week.

I know this post will upset some of my female admirers such as LadyJane and missfootie, but the truth has to be spoken.

TheJamaicanP.M.
15/12/2004, 4:35 PM
Worse is women in GAA county jerseys, particularly if accompanied by a straw hat...scarey.

Believe it or not Conor, you can actually find some nice girls in Croke Park or at GAA games. Think these girls are the pride of the parish. Rugby-following girls tend to be stunning, but similarly they know nothing about the sport. Worst of all are soccer supporting girls. A lot of them tend to be tom-boys or skangers. If these girls were fella, they'd have Barry McGuigan-style moustaches. Come to think of it, some of them probably have facial hair as it is...another turn-off.

TheJamaicanP.M.
15/12/2004, 4:42 PM
That's because they're only into it to meet some marriage material named Roderick, a Doctor who captained Bective C...

Youve really got to admire those who live in South County Dublin. So glad to be part of such a prestigious society.

Dillo
15/12/2004, 5:05 PM
[QUOTE=TheJamaicanP.M.]Believe it or not Conor, you can actually find some nice girls in Croke Park or at GAA games. pa

Some savage GAA birds come down to Croker from the North. Not near as many down here though.

sylvo
15/12/2004, 8:54 PM
[QUOTE=niamh]Guys who wear pink/salmon and think it's ok.

I got a shirt that's kind of got pink/salmon colour in it, I was going to wear it to the foot.ie hooly tomorrow night.

Do you think I should ditch the shirt and go for some thing less flambhoyant and more debonair and sophisticated instead. :confused:

GavinZac
15/12/2004, 9:10 PM
Since when did baby blue and highlights make a lad gay? Its all the rage on the Southside where I live.

thats not what makes them gay. they just think thats how they should express themselves. i dont mean weraing baby blue with highlights means youre gay, it means you havent a clue about fashion.

max power
16/12/2004, 1:04 AM
Worse is women in GAA county jerseys, particularly if accompanied by a straw hat...scarey.

majority of which are from kerry and are "up for the weekend" :rolleyes:

finlma
16/12/2004, 2:01 AM
Worse is women in GAA county jerseys,

Agreed, GAA jersies make women look so unattractive. They have to be the worst fashion item ever.
To my horror I received my Christmas present from the folks the other day. They sent me a lovely Kilkenny jersey all the way from Ireland. Ebay me thinks :D

Troy.McClure
16/12/2004, 1:47 PM

How about rose shirts so? :p

niamh
16/12/2004, 4:12 PM
Nooo pink/salmon/rose shirts...just ridiculous.

KR's Post
16/12/2004, 4:20 PM

Fellas who smoke
Fellas who cant handle their drink....you know the ones who argue with everyone!
Smelly fellas
Clean cut pretty boys!
Cheapskates

I apply to absolutely none of these!!!!!! :)

sadloserkid
18/12/2004, 1:42 PM

Cheeky... :p

People in glass houses you know... if you shave your head, I'll consider shaving mine! :rolleyes:

4tothefloor
18/12/2004, 6:43 PM
Clean cut pretty boys!

What you really mean is, women hate guys who are better looking than them. So you're looking for a guy who is not smelly, well groomed, but not overly good looking as you couldn't face the embarrassment, plus you don't fancy your bathroom time reduced. Fair enough I suppose....

GAA fans in general don't get out that much, they come out of hibernation for the championship. Most of these GAA jersied, straw hat wearing women are farmers daughters and country girls. The Championship is their Mardi Gras. Soccer is too vulgar for them, they're only able for 'friendly rivalry' sports such as egg-ball, bog-ball and hurley-ball. Thank god!

Maz
18/12/2004, 7:00 PM
What you really mean is, women hate guys who are better looking than them. So you're looking for a guy who is not smelly, well groomed, but not overly good looking as you couldn't face the embarrassment, plus you don't fancy your bathroom time reduced. Fair enough I suppose....

Nope they can be drop dead gorgeous but not clean cut, i like the rough rugged type!! Just my preference cant speak for every other girl just moi!

Flea
18/12/2004, 7:04 PM

GAA fans in general don't get out that much, they come out of hibernation for the championship. Most of these GAA jersied, straw hat wearing women are farmers daughters and country girls. The Championship is their Mardi Gras. Soccer is too vulgar for them, they're only able for 'friendly rivalry' sports such as egg-ball, bog-ball and hurley-ball. Thank god!

No its not that, what they mean is they just want someone thats clean who they can hang around with without the danger of them being nabbed from some other better wan'. They're looking for the typer that are like the furniture, dead as a door nail, real boring, looks boring but clean enough to sit your ass on without getting dirty ;)

Maz
18/12/2004, 7:16 PM
No its not that, what they mean is they just want someone thats clean who they can hang around with without the danger of them being nabbed from some other better wan'. They're looking for the typer that are like the furniture, dead as a door nail, real boring, looks boring but clean enough to sit your ass on without getting dirty ;)

Nope Flea they're not my type either! :p

exiled_gufc_fan
18/12/2004, 7:30 PM
Highlights on there own are a bad thing - never mind the baby blue. Actually I quite like baby blue on a guy :p

exiled_gufc_fan
18/12/2004, 7:31 PM
Highlights on there own are a bad thing - never mind the baby blue. Actually I quite like baby blue on a guy :p

I do like my clean cut pretty boys though!

4tothefloor
19/12/2004, 4:13 PM
Once more

Maz
16/10/2005, 7:01 PM
Lads that wear hats like these http://www.millerhats.com/indiana_miller/indianam3.htm with peachy jumpers!

dfx-
16/10/2005, 7:40 PM
Biggest turn off in women:

Those who complain and moan about nothing worthwhile. :rolleyes:

Those who try to fruitlessly engineer their perfectly good match to be even more perfect.

Green Tribe
16/10/2005, 8:08 PM

Those who try to fruitlessly engineer their perfectly good match to be even more perfect.

Men who take thread Off-topic!!! :mad: :D

Maz
16/10/2005, 8:09 PM

Men who complain and moan about women who complain and moan :p

dfx-
16/10/2005, 8:14 PM
Men who complain and moan about women who complain and moan :p

Women who think men listen to them complaining on and on and on....and then complain why they don't :rolleyes: :p

dfx-
16/10/2005, 8:18 PM
Men who take thread Off-topic!!!

Women who nit-pick just so to complain about nothing worthwhile to men..... :p