PDA

View Full Version : The Ketchup song

Maz
14/12/2004, 8:26 PM
Ok it was a major summer song etc played in all the clubs! Now I see it on tv with a different video, exact same lyrics BUT its now called Xmas Ketchup Song!!
Now mayb it was out last Xmas i didnt see it but ffs some people really have no shame!

GavinZac
14/12/2004, 10:14 PM
Ok it was a major summer song etc played in all the clubs! Now I see it on tv with a different video, exact same lyrics BUT its now called Xmas Ketchup Song!!
Now mayb it was out last Xmas i didnt see it but ffs some people really have no shame!

it came out a couple of months after the original. its the same song with bells.

gustavo
15/12/2004, 2:08 AM
maz you have caused me great emotional pain and set my therapy back months. i had successfully wiped that song from my brain and now you have brought it all back . this could set off my rage. :D

Maz
15/12/2004, 10:31 AM
As i said i just came across the song with bells last week! And believe me gustavo twas nothing to the pain i felt when i heard the bloody thing!

jofyisgod
15/12/2004, 2:17 PM
[QUOTE=Maz]As i said i just came across the song with bells last week! QUOTE]

It was the same song with bells on! :o (i'll be leaving soon)

Awful song, no talent in evidence whatsoever. Waste of the airwaves.
I think they are the Cheeky Girls?

Maz
15/12/2004, 4:19 PM
[QUOTE=Maz]As i said i just came across the song with bells last week! QUOTE]

It was the same song with bells on! :o (i'll be leaving soon)

Awful song, no talent in evidence whatsoever. Waste of the airwaves.
I think they are the Cheeky Girls?

you think wrong!! They're not quite that bad................yet

CollegeTillIDie
15/12/2004, 8:58 PM

It's still a rip off of the Sugarhill Gang's "Rapper Delight", which was based on a sample of "Good Times" by Chic....turning into a muso :D