PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Dream

eoinh
14/12/2004, 3:16 PM
I had the wierdest dream last night :eek: . For some reason, i dreamt that Dortie (and ive never met the guy) was on Nationwide. He was being interviewed about his artistic achievements and how his work was going on exhibition.

I dont even dream that much.

drinkfeckarse
14/12/2004, 3:37 PM
I wouldn't have gone public with that myself Eoin ;) :D

liam88
14/12/2004, 4:10 PM
I now have no worries about ya slags at me re. Rambs......must have just been another one of your bizzare off-the-wall fantasies :D

eoinh
14/12/2004, 5:02 PM
its the flippin pills the doctor gave me which im taking at the moment.

They really are messing with my head.

Im getting constant deja vu as well. Not nice :(

liam88
14/12/2004, 5:12 PM
its the flippin pills the doctor gave me which im taking at the moment.

They really are messing with my head.

Im getting constant deja vu as well. Not nice :(

Get well soon buddy-all the cussin' tis in the past :)

WeAreRovers
14/12/2004, 5:12 PM
I'll tell you what's really sick, Eoin gives the Manchurian Candidate 7.5/10 and A Fistful of Dollars only 7/10. Them pills must have done something to his critical faculties. :rolleyes:

KOH

Aberdonian Stu
15/12/2004, 4:13 PM
I think he means the original of the Manchurian candidate, so that's acceptable, although personally I think fistful is better.

WeAreRovers
15/12/2004, 4:25 PM
I think he means the original of the Manchurian candidate, so that's acceptable, although personally I think fistful is better.

No, it clearly says 2004, I almost fell asleep in the cinema watching it.

KOH

SÓC
15/12/2004, 6:45 PM
No, it clearly says 2004, I almost fell asleep in the cinema watching it.

KOH
Ahh it wasnt THAT bad was it?

I though it was a 6/10 type film. Havnt seen the real one though.

Actually just on cinemas anyone notice the sever lack of decent ones in Cork? The Gate is the best of a bad bunch

Pat O' Banton
15/12/2004, 6:54 PM
I once had a dream that they toed my local (O' Raffertys, Wood Green - £1.60 a pint of Guinness Sunday -Thursday - No more advertising until I get a free pint PF!) away and no one could tell me where they had put it! :eek:

sylvo
15/12/2004, 9:01 PM
I once had a dream that they toed my local (O' Raffertys, Wood Green - £1.60 a pint of Guinness Sunday -Thursday - No more advertising until I get a free pint PF!) away and no one could tell me where they had put it! :eek:

Jesus, are you serious, heaven forbid I had a dream like that about O'Raffertys (£1.60 a pint of Guinness sunday 2 thursday) I'D NEVER GO TO SLEEP AGAIN.

(PF where's my free night on the tear). :D

Pat O' Banton
16/12/2004, 12:36 PM
Jesus, are you serious, heaven forbid I had a dream like that about O'Raffertys (£1.60 a pint of Guinness sunday 2 thursday) I'D NEVER GO TO SLEEP AGAIN.

(PF where's my free night on the tear). :D

Oi, I'm first in the queue on this, and I've undercut you by asking for one free pint :eek: :D