PDA

View Full Version : 17 days to go...

pineapple stu
14/12/2004, 12:31 PM
Until the FAI have to advertise the CEO post. Delaney jumped into it over two weeks ago - and was offered it over a month ago - and hardly a single sound has come from the FAI regarding advertising it per Genesis. The man who, had he held to his word, would have resigned a year ago after Genesis wasn't implemented is now actively holding it up.

Can anyone see this ending satisfactorily at all?

Slash/ED
14/12/2004, 2:14 PM
Can anyone see this ending satisfactorily at all?

Quite simply, not a chance.

noby
14/12/2004, 3:26 PM
Must update my C.V.

onenilgameover
16/12/2004, 12:10 AM
Tis gettin close alright and with all the crimbo shoppin ol' johnny D will have to do I doubt if he'ill get round to lookin for someone. Funny ting dat! Absolute spoon!

onenilgameover
27/12/2004, 9:59 PM
Anyone heard what the FAI are doing and if this deadline is gonna be missed? This surely that would be taking the mickey?????

thejollyrodger
27/12/2004, 10:48 PM
delany must be odds on to get it :rolleyes:

pineapple stu
28/12/2004, 6:38 PM
Just thought about this only yesterday...tools. :mad:

More Government funding down the drain, UEFA Licencing further hampered, FAI still not caring an iota...

pineapple stu
01/01/2005, 5:23 PM
Well, they did it - ad in the Irish Times on the 30th of December. talk about making it obvious that you were huffing and dragging your foot... :rolleyes:

onenilgameover
02/01/2005, 7:53 PM
With only hours to spare the indignity of lossing funding and more respect from well everyone, the cunning FAI dash in from out of the blue and call form more muppets to join their ranks! All the same I wish them the best of luck finding someone cos' if they don't it will be that spoon Delaney!

pineapple stu
02/01/2005, 11:23 PM
All the same I wish them the best of luck finding someone cos' if they don't it will be that spoon Delaney!

I have a funny feeling that God himself could apply and Delaney would still get the job... :mad: :rolleyes:

Aldini98
06/01/2005, 8:57 AM
Ha Ha Ha, the FAI, check out the shop on the official website if you fancy a good laugh.

FAI = Bunch of Gangsters

onenilgameover
18/01/2005, 9:37 AM
Suprise! Suprise!

Good Ol' Jonny D the man who wanted Robson over Kerr and promised McCarthy a new contract the night of the Germany draw celebration after gallons of beer has come out this morning and said that if he is kept on as CEO that the Genesis report will be fully implemented by June.

''And all because Delaney loves Milk Tray''

pineapple stu
19/01/2005, 11:12 PM
Good Ol' Jonny D...has come out this morning and said that if he is kept on as CEO that the Genesis report will be fully implemented by June.
**Coughbullsh!tcough** :rolleyes: :p

drummerboy
20/01/2005, 8:22 AM
Saw him last night crowing about the new deal with Umbro. The figure mentioned was €10 million. Of that €3 is dependant on us qualifing for the next 2 world cups and the European Championship. Not sure if we have to qualify for all 3 to the money. The deal will run until 2010 but it is ONLY THE SECOND BIGGEST SPONSORSHIP WE HAVE MANAGED TO SECURE. Why. Surely we should be in a position to improve on previous sponsorship deals.
Delaney talked about Umbro supplying gear for 700 internationals over the next 5 years, just wondering does the cost of this equipment come out of the remaining €7 million or is it an added sponsorship.

Hopefully that muppet Delaney will not be appointed full-time CEO but I fear the worst.

eirebhoy
20/01/2005, 9:13 AM
The deal will run until 2010 but it is ONLY THE SECOND BIGGEST SPONSORSHIP WE HAVE MANAGED TO SECURE. Why. Surely we should be in a position to improve on previous sponsorship deals.
Well the biggest sponsership deal was the one with Eircom which was a 12 year deal and they sponsor everything from international to domestic football.