PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo

Hibs4Ever
14/12/2004, 11:44 AM
Didn't see the Fulham v Man Utd match last night. But from what I'm reading in todays papers, Ronaldo proved once again that he's a diving cheating w@nker. It was said to be OBVIOUS on tv replays that he dived. UEFA must do something to deal with this once and for all. Its a disgrace. And I don't mean fining the player what he earns for an hours football. :mad: :mad: :mad:

BaZmO*
14/12/2004, 11:53 AM
And what about Pires while you're on your high horse?

B.

Hibs4Ever
14/12/2004, 11:55 AM
Yes, him too. But Ronaldo is without a doubt the worst for it

Éanna
14/12/2004, 12:10 PM
oh, for a minute i thought you were talking about the real Ronaldo

Hibs4Ever
14/12/2004, 12:24 PM
Sorry. CHRISTIANO Ronaldo :D

razor
14/12/2004, 12:57 PM
Change the name of the thread, that young fella is but an imposter trading on the famous name of somebody else.

I do agree though, whatever talent the boy may have its definitely being tarnished by the ease at which he goes down.
Last Nights theatrics were comical to say the least.

Dublin12
14/12/2004, 1:58 PM
Van Nistlehorse's partial to a bit of diving aswell

Roo69
15/12/2004, 10:18 AM
And what about Pires while you're on your high horse?

B.

Pires is the worst for this by a long way, absolute hand bag ! :mad: somebody should give him a real kicking, then let the p*ick roll around

Karlos
15/12/2004, 10:36 AM
we shouldn't forget golden boy Rooney! Not only did he dive, he fcuking celebrated the fact that he cheated!!! :mad:

And as for Gary Neville throwing the toys out of the pram and pounding the turf after his 10.0 dive Vs Man City last year.......mmmmmmm :mad:

I could write a book on Van Easteregg's exploits - highlights was the sniper who shot him when Paddy Vieria dangled a leg and missed by a country mile in the infamous battle of Old Trafford. Much respect to the crossbar, karma and all that jazz! :D

Karlos
15/12/2004, 10:40 AM
Oh and yes Pires is dreadful too but not in a league of his own! ;)

roboyle
15/12/2004, 10:55 AM
A quote from an interview with Van Nistelrooy last year:
'You can go through the tapes of my career, collect them all together, and you won't find any dives.'

That's us told then! :rolleyes:

The problem with diving is how quickly it is becoming the 'norm' in football - 'gamemanship' it's called now, as if it is an accepted practice and every time it happens, the accused team just tries to justifiy it...

Roo69
15/12/2004, 11:54 AM
we shouldn't forget golden boy Rooney! Not only did he dive, he fcuking celebrated the fact that he cheated!!! :mad:

And as for Gary Neville throwing the toys out of the pram and pounding the turf after his 10.0 dive Vs Man City last year.......mmmmmmm :mad:

I could write a book on Van Easteregg's exploits - highlights was the sniper who shot him when Paddy Vieria dangled a leg and missed by a country mile in the infamous battle of Old Trafford. Much respect to the crossbar, karma and all that jazz! :D

ABU prehaps :rolleyes:

Karlos
15/12/2004, 11:57 AM
perhaps :D

Just sick of hearing Pires being remarked as the worst offender when the golden lads of the BIGGEST club in the world get away with murder!!

I also haven't forgotten Robbie Fowler's pathetic little dive over Seaman at Highbury which he got praised for by the media! Fair play my ar$e, McAteer scored the rebound and we lost 1-0! :mad:

4tothefloor
15/12/2004, 12:42 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo is the most over-rated player in the premiership - all tricks and fancy flicks, but no final product. Gets about one in three crosses in, and the one is usually cleared by the first defender. Scores the odd goal here and there to mask his unproductive play. Dives all the time. Has one good game, then 3 average ones. "Oh, but he's only young, he'll be unreal" etc, blah, blah, blah. I'm still waiting!

Éanna
15/12/2004, 12:47 PM
nearly every single player in the premiership is over-rated- thats sky for you :)

as for cristiano, he's got all the attributes of a class act, and if he fulfils his potential he'll be one of the best players in the world. but that is a big if at the moment

jebus
15/12/2004, 1:04 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo is the most over-rated player in the premiership - all tricks and fancy flicks, but no final product.

He's still got a couple of years to go to knock Giggsy off the All-Time over-rated list though, about nine more years thinking back to when Giggs was last a consistant performer. And Cristiano is still about ten Sun front page headlines, and one 50 year old prostitute off knocking Rooney off This Years Under Achiever award

colster
15/12/2004, 2:38 PM
What about Vieira.

Karlos
15/12/2004, 2:43 PM
What about Vieira.

He comes from Senegal
He Plays for Arsenal

Vieira, whoh oh oh o

one game, one dive, one hand signal to acknowlege dive, no arguments, no evidence of celebrating his cheating excellence a la Mr. Wayne Rooney.

Very Lucky not be sent off, incredibaly lucky for Chelsea that he wasn't.

DolansWaistcoat
15/12/2004, 4:46 PM
I also haven't forgotten Robbie Fowler's pathetic little dive over Seaman at Highbury which he got praised for by the media! Fair play my ar$e, McAteer scored the rebound and we lost 1-0! :mad:

What the fcuk are ya on about? Fowler tripped over seaman's body on the ground by jumping over him after chasing the ball into the box and then tried for a couple of minutes to tell the ref that he WASN'T fouled and to NOT give a penalty.The ref eventually Forced him to take it and he hit it straight at seaman with a pathethic effort(obviously his mind wasn't right).What more could he do? sit on the penalty spot and refuse to take the penalty or let anyone else take it,FFS.

The score was actually two- nil after McAteer scored the rebound and arsenal pulled one back late on.

Karlos
15/12/2004, 5:38 PM
What the fcuk are ya on about? Fowler tripped over seaman's body on the ground by jumping over him after chasing the ball into the box and then tried for a couple of minutes to tell the ref that he WASN'T fouled and to NOT give a penalty.The ref eventually Forced him to take it and he hit it straight at seaman with a pathethic effort(obviously his mind wasn't right).What more could he do? sit on the penalty spot and refuse to take the penalty or let anyone else take it,FFS.

The score was actually two- nil after McAteer scored the rebound and arsenal pulled one back late on.

apologies your right, score was 2-1. Ian Wright scored late on.

Just watched the incident again on Arsenal website and Fowler actually outstrecthes his arms and legs and does not make any contact with Seaman's body. It is incorrect to say he merely jumped over him, he did not. Just like Vieira at Anfield, he anticipated a contact that didn't come and went over, his initial reaction just like Vieira's was 'sh*t, I wasn't touched, better apologise' Don't get me wrong I'd much rather that than watch Rooney celebrate the fact he conned a Ref. It's a pity Vieria didn't get the same treatment as Fowler by the media. I'm now even more convinced than before after watching it again.