PDA

View Full Version : DVDs

harpskid
14/12/2004, 11:55 AM
Finn Harps FC in association with Wallace Media are finalising the production of a DVD review of the past season. CHAMPIONS - THE 2004 Season Review will be launched on Monday 20th December jsut in time for the Christmas stocking for the Harps fan in your life. Featuring highlights from the season gone by plus extra material from the past few years of near misses. The volume includes interviews with players, management and fans and culminates in the historic night when the club clinched their first ever
league trophy.

Costing just EUR24.99 this DVD is an ideal celebration of the clubs 50th year in football and the perfect Christmas present for any Harps fan.

A full recording of the Finn Harps Vs Dundalk final game of the season (with commentary from Highland Radio) is also available by order only. Call 087-2861557 to book your copy of either production, copies of the season review will also be available in outlets across the county from Monday.

joey B
15/12/2004, 10:13 AM
What shops will they be available in?

harpskid
15/12/2004, 11:40 AM
What shops will they be available in?

The outlets will be posted when they are confirmed Joey.

joey B
15/12/2004, 11:46 AM
Cheers mate.

A face
15/12/2004, 8:06 PM
Harps produce Champions 2004 DVD

Finn Harps FC in association with Wallace Media are finalising the production of a DVD review of the past season.

CHAMPIONS - THE 2004 Season Review will be launched on Monday 20th December jsut in time for the Christmas stocking for the Harps fan in your life. Featuring highlights from the season gone by plus extra material from the past few years of near misses. The volume includes interviews with players, management and fans
and culminates in the historic night when the club clinched their first ever league

Read more at www.soccercentral.ie (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?mainheading=Eircom&id=14392&viewstory=yes)

max power
15/12/2004, 8:08 PM
best of luck with it :ball:

harpskid
15/12/2004, 8:42 PM
Cheers Max, same to you.

I look forward to seeing the Longford one

max power
16/12/2004, 1:49 AM
I look forward to seeing the Longford one

i don't, i sick of it.....wakin up in cold sweats just thinkin bout it :D

piratemousey
19/12/2004, 1:35 PM
i just hope theres no risque material in that dvd lads!
no paddy mc grenegan doin a full monty now............