PDA

View Full Version : Limerick FC V St Patricks Athlethic

LFC Blue
03/09/2015, 2:20 PM
Yet another massive game Saturday night. With the gap down to four points and games running out this could be the game breaker in our season. A win and it is highly likely that we will have closed the gap to just a solitary point on one if not two and three teams. Pats are on a wretched run and badly need to arrest their slide. With Forrester now gone and Fagan doubtful we can definitely capitalise. Williams will be a massive loss. I'd be very worried if he went with Paudie and Kanyuka. With Duggan back I'd go with a back four of Kelly Kanyucka Paul O Connor and Tracey. O Connor was heroic at centre half v Bohs. I'm going with Limerick to win 3-1 with a record attendance of over 2500.

osarusan
03/09/2015, 2:34 PM
I will spend tonight and tomorrow night praying, to all the gods, that Dean Clarke is fit.

bluewhitearmy
03/09/2015, 9:31 PM
Paudie is suspended too I think. Real pity that their are junior games on in town the exact same time as this game.

Bite your hand off for a draw but could definitely see us winning it.

LFC Blue
05/09/2015, 10:32 AM
Live 95fm saying the stand expected to be fully sold out very shortly with only terrace tickets being available at the ground.

Jofspring
05/09/2015, 11:04 AM
That's great to hear. The stand sold out with about 15 minutes to go to kick off the last day. People really need to get there as early as possible to take the pressure off the lads selling tickets etc..

bluewhitearmy
05/09/2015, 2:26 PM
I will spend tonight and tomorrow night praying, to all the gods, that Dean Clarke is fit.

Your prayers have been answered.

Treaty Gooner
05/09/2015, 8:12 PM
So...we are staying up anyone??

thomas72
05/09/2015, 8:13 PM
What a excellent night tonight result and atmosphere was excellent probably most enjoyable night watching Limerick in years lads were brilliant having to play 70mins with ten men against a team of pats quality huge credit to everyone involved.

Also great to see alot of families there lots of kids enjoying themselves.

bluewhitearmy
05/09/2015, 9:25 PM
Good display from everyone imo but thought Ian Turner was absolutely brilliant tonight.

Treaty Gooner
05/09/2015, 11:23 PM
Gotta say, at home and on the road though it was so hard to stay following the team in the first half of the season, there's been some great moments recently and IF we end up going down, it's been a great experience to be part of this. Great goals, comebacks, sendings off, 7 goal thrillers. Kids need to see this stuff, not the mundane repetition of following a top four English side or a Barca or Madrid.

fieldofmarkets
06/09/2015, 10:37 AM
You're right BWA, Turner was super all night

Jofspring
06/09/2015, 11:12 AM
I think Turner has been exceptional recently. He's set up easily 6 goals in the last few weeks and chipped in with a few himself.

In fairness to the team I don't think there is anyone that hasn't stepped up their game in the last 5 weeks.

4tothefloor
06/09/2015, 1:35 PM
Thought Freddy Hall was MOTM myself. Made some crucial saves in the 2nd half at a time when Pats were on top. Was also a safe pair hands all night in terms of collecting crosses etc. Lee J is a class act, just hope the injury isn't too serious. He's the catalyst for all our attacking play

NeverFeltBetter
06/09/2015, 9:12 PM
It's crazy how good things have become for the team over the last while. Just following along with text updates was an experience. This team isn't afraid of anybody anymore.