PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Mac gone from Drogs

KeepersBall
30/08/2015, 5:04 PM
Few things to note here.
Four players walked out of the dressing room and back on to the pitch at half time v Limerick when Johnny was giving them a thoroughly deserved rollicking.
Same players allegedly messed about in training today which resulted in him exiting, slightly earlier than planned.
Trevor Croly was spoken to LAST WEEK about the job.
New stadium for the Drogs is apparently very close to being done, and City North the hotel at Junction 7 on the M1 is to come on board as the main sponsor.
What division we will be in when this happens buck knows.

Straightstory
30/08/2015, 5:20 PM
Very interesting. Team in freefall at the moment.

SeanDMRooney
30/08/2015, 5:22 PM
Few things to note here.
Four players walked out of the dressing room and back on to the pitch at half time v Limerick when Johnny was giving them a thoroughly deserved rollicking.
Same players allegedly messed about in training today which resulted in him exiting, slightly earlier than planned.
New stadium for the Drogs is apparently very close to being done, and City North the hotel at Junction 7 on the M1 is to come on board as the main sponsor.

Yeah.......

osarusan
30/08/2015, 5:53 PM
One of the Limerick fans thought that they heard one of his own players telling McDonnell to f**k off the other night - that would make more sense now. Also, we did think they had come back out really early after half-time, but, just from memory, or seemed more than 4. We thought McDonnell had sent them out early to make a point.

They are in freefall alright - really poor against us.

White Horse
30/08/2015, 6:09 PM

Is it licensing time already?

Martinho II
30/08/2015, 6:19 PM
he didnt deserve to go! what will happen to Mark Kinsella and Pete Mahon?

Longfordian
30/08/2015, 6:23 PM
Mahon is gone, Kinsella is caretaker manager.

Martinho II
30/08/2015, 6:25 PM
Mahon is gone, Kinsella is caretaker manager.

he wont get it. he doenst have the full badges which stopped him getting the job in the first place.

avvenalaf
30/08/2015, 6:39 PM
Wish I could be arsed to retrieve the post, from when he was appointed, where I described him as an idiot and I was laughed at. I know more about football that McDonnell and, trust me, you don't want to appoint me as manager of your club.

outspoken
30/08/2015, 6:41 PM
I thought Mahon would get it but if he's not getting the job then Drogs can start planning for FD iMO

Ezeikial
30/08/2015, 8:30 PM
he wont get it. he doenst have the full badges which stopped him getting the job in the first place.
He doesn't even have an A licence!

total hoofball
30/08/2015, 8:51 PM
Few things to note here.

http://lmfm.ie/Podcasts/Podcasts/Show?showalias=sunday-sport#7028

McDonnell quit according to this guy??? He sounds like a Drogheda version of Denis O'Connor

White Horse
30/08/2015, 9:19 PM
http://lmfm.ie/Podcasts/Podcasts/Show?showalias=sunday-sport#7028

McDonnell quit according to this guy??? He sounds like a Drogheda version of Denis O'Connor

Get this guy on Soccer Republic. They were going to offer him a new contract but Johnny Mac decided to quit???