PDA

View Full Version : drogs next season

one_bounce
13/12/2004, 10:40 AM
just talking to a mate there who's stuck in with the drogs and he tells me they have the funds available to sign 7 more full time pros for next season.. they have already brought in scumbag connors, Graham Gartland, Simon Webb, Damien Lynch, Sami Ristila and Shane Robinson. myler and o connor are off to longford by the looks of it

with the early season run they had this year and that kind of added strength (providing they buy well) they should be in a position to challenge ourselves, bohs and shels

shels have added some big signings to their squad, bohs have yet to reveal their hand..time for city to dig deep or stick with what we have?

Hibs4Ever
13/12/2004, 11:02 AM
Have to be honest. I'm surprised people keep including Boh's as challengers for the title. All there best players have left, they've only signed Dessie Byrne from us. He's a great player, but he ain't gonna win them the league. :D

A face
13/12/2004, 12:26 PM
Have to be honest. I'm surprised people keep including Boh's as challengers for the title. All there best players have left, they've only signed Dessie Byrne from us. He's a great player, but he ain't gonna win them the league. :D

With all these great player that have left them ... they did very well against us the last game of the season. You could try and look at the doom factor but it doesn't seem to fit. I think Bohs will give all a run for their money and it would be foolish to think they wont.

jimhacker
13/12/2004, 1:30 PM
If they carry on the way they finished at Turners Cross then they have to be contenders - maybe their "best" players weren't their best players after all.

KR's Post
13/12/2004, 1:34 PM
o connor are off to longford by the looks of it

I think he is going to bray... Big speculation down here... Be a great signing. He could play for anybody in the league.... :)

BobtheDrog
14/12/2004, 1:33 PM
he signed for us from bray so may be tempted back there also works down that way i think

KR's Post
14/12/2004, 1:43 PM
he signed for us from bray so may be tempted back there also works down that way i think
Ye he works in bray town alright.... As i say, mounting speculation!!! Don't know if we could afford his wages though..... :cool:

BobtheDrog
14/12/2004, 6:28 PM
as long as you have 10000 euros shud be fine