PDA

View Full Version : 3 Definite signings

Locker
13/12/2004, 9:54 AM
One of these players has already signed which yous should all know are friend pip the other two i heard from the best source in the club most people should know. They are Drogeda's Danny o'Connor and Longford's Paul Keegan. People mighten except keego back but if he does the job who cares.There is 2 or 3 others but there not definites. :p

Roo69
13/12/2004, 10:41 AM
One of these players has already signed which yous should all know are friend pip the other two i heard from the best source in the club most people should know. They are Drogeda's Danny o'Connor and Longford's Paul Keegan. People mighten except keego back but if he does the job who cares.There is 2 or 3 others but there not definites. :p

Paul Keegan has left Longford BUT he will not be signing for Bray Wanderers. He has moved to Scotland with his better half for the forseeable future. Longford will have 1st refuseal on him when he comes back

KK77
14/12/2004, 1:28 PM
Is Dan O'Connor not going to Longford???? Maybe Liverpool as well as was spotted around the fields of Anfield Road at the recent Arsenal game!!!!

KR's Post
14/12/2004, 1:30 PM
Maybe Liverpool as well as was spotted around the fields of Anfield Road at the recent Arsenal game!!!!
What????? :confused:

KK77
14/12/2004, 2:14 PM
Yeah was spotted around Anfield at the recent Arsenal game so maybe Benitez will make the January move for him!!!!

KR's Post
14/12/2004, 3:05 PM
Yeah was spotted around Anfield at the recent Arsenal game so maybe Benitez will make the January move for him!!!!
That b-olox???? Not about the move!!!!

BobtheDrog
14/12/2004, 6:18 PM
the drogs are asking 10,000 for danny

Roo69
15/12/2004, 8:31 AM
the drogs are asking 10,000 for danny

Yeah seen that in the paper and 11-a-side yesterday alright. Will be interesting to see what happens and where he goes.

Locker
15/12/2004, 9:52 AM
i'll have to disagree with you ROO because the papers say keegos going to scotland (d'ont believe everything in the papers) i was told by the the most reliable source in the carlisle grounds wait till you c, Wats the story with robbie doyle wheres he going. :cool:

Roo69
15/12/2004, 10:06 AM
i'll have to disagree with you ROO because the papers say keegos going to scotland (d'ont believe everything in the papers) i was told by the the most reliable source in the carlisle grounds wait till you c, Wats the story with robbie doyle wheres he going. :cool:

See here (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=20383) - Keego is gone to Scotland !

Theres no story with Robbie, He is a Pats player, he's going no where