PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Six?

finlma
13/12/2004, 12:10 AM
I've been living away from Ireland for over 2 years now but I remember Six winning the Irish Popstars a few years back and I've never heard of them again. Myself and my mate were talking about it and wondering what the hell ever happened to them - are they working in McDonalds?
Anyone that associates themselves with that pr1ck Louis Walsh deserves every disaster that becomes them. I'm sure they're a lovely bunch of people.

gustavo
13/12/2004, 12:47 AM
well i know one of them has gone back to his computing course in dublin and another the blonde one was in some reality tv thing for charity earlier this year . not sure about the rest its a shame to see such talent go to waste :p

James
13/12/2004, 7:40 AM
fair play not posting this in the Music section anyway :)

Macy
13/12/2004, 8:37 AM
fair play not posting this in the Music section anyway :)
So you take proper music away from here, and leave me this! Damn you Super mod blokes.....

PS Moved to music :D

GavinZac
13/12/2004, 8:40 AM
Sinéad Shepard, the wan that went to school in Glanmire, County Cork, is 'starring' in a panto with Neil Prenderville this xmas.

She is often seen in town on saturday nights carrying a large bag, which we can only assume carries copies of their album, while she pawns them off like mock flowers.

BeerBaron69
13/12/2004, 11:24 AM
That blonde one from Galway was alright though-I'd do a whole lotta loving with her! :)

Lionel Ritchie
13/12/2004, 11:41 AM
The kicked one with the big shrón from my dear old Limerick is, like her corkonian counterpart, "starring" in a christmas panto -I believe it's Cinderella. Though surely Pinnochio would've been a better lead role for her :D

tetsujin1979
13/12/2004, 11:55 AM
She lives across the road from a cousin of mine, I've met her a few times. They all got rightly screwed when the "band" fell apart, money, clothes, gifts, etc all taken off them. I wasn't too disappointed when the band finished, but what happened to them was uncalled for.

Anyone remember the cover they did for Loaded??

pete
13/12/2004, 12:14 PM
Think this thread needs to be added to the "things i thought i'd never see' section.

Foot.ie sure seems to be attracting an unsaviour sort these days. ;)

Ruairi
13/12/2004, 12:19 PM
Anyone remember the cover they did for Loaded??

Yeah, wasn't great. you'd give that limerick wan one though

Pauro 76
13/12/2004, 6:45 PM
Didnt they do a cover of a Neil Young song.. After the Goldrush? And the loaded cover was hideous! The Cork one grew a fringe and looked like a total bug eyed freak...