PDA

View Full Version : Post of the week....

Macy
10/12/2004, 12:46 PM
I've two contenders....

1st, from the favourite SPL team apart from Celtic thread, no explaination necessary.

All my family are Elgin supporters. My fathers, brothers, son, sisters, son in law passed by it on a ship in 1884 so naturally we have very close connections to them.

I havent been to any of their matchs unfortunately but my neighbours brother passed by their ground in a bus in 1954. And people say i dont have a connection to them :rolleyes:

East Fife hater

2nd, despite it being non-PC, insensitive and blatant trolling, it made me laugh, from the Release the Killers thread in off topic....

release them. they were only guards they killed anyway.gards are filth

fosterdollar
10/12/2004, 1:06 PM
I think anto eile deserves an award ceremony at the very least for those. They're classic. :D :D :cool:

drinkfeckarse
10/12/2004, 1:10 PM
Hadn't read those one's at all....Priceless :D :D

Kingdom
10/12/2004, 1:17 PM
My most hated cover ever has to be the Corrs fcukin' war crime atrocity attack on Phil Lynotts 'Old Town'

Have to say I thought that was a gem too¬¬

Macy
10/12/2004, 1:18 PM
My most hated cover ever has to be the Corrs fcukin' war crime atrocity attack on Phil Lynotts 'Old Town'

Have to say I thought that was a gem too¬¬
Got to be a contender for post of the week :D

Kingdom
10/12/2004, 1:19 PM
;)

You scratch my back , I'll scratch yours!!!

:eek:

NY Hoop
10/12/2004, 2:08 PM
If you take anto eile's quote, and compare it to his take on robbers

it seems respect for the law isn't high on his list of priorities.

But then again, he IS called 'anto'... ;)

LOL :D

KOH

Troy.McClure
10/12/2004, 3:24 PM
Id give it to Peadar. I nearly exploded keeping in the laughter in the Post Grad building in Trinity (its quieter than a morgue here).

I remember the teachers pet got to open the pack and hand them out one year. She was prancing around like Lady Muck on Pigshít Farm one minute, the next she was in tears with a nice little paper-cut on her finger.
I grabbed my copy before she bled on it and chuckled away to myself for the rest of the day.
It was the content of the annual which made me chuckle, obviously. :D

Priceless, I can just immagine a little Peadar laughing away at 'Lady Muck'.

crc
10/12/2004, 7:52 PM
I remember the teachers pet got to open the pack and hand them out one year. She was prancing around like Lady Muck on Pigshít Farm one minute, the next she was in tears with a nice little paper-cut on her finger.
I grabbed my copy before she bled on it and chuckled away to myself for the rest of the day.
It was the content of the annual which made me chuckle, obviously.

I just laughed really load reading that. The office was particularly quiet at the time, and everyone turned to see what I was laughing at. Unfortunately, none of them have a clue what its on about!

eoinh
12/12/2004, 8:03 PM
I've two contenders....

1st, from the favourite SPL team apart from Celtic thread, no explaination necessary.

2nd, despite it being non-PC, insensitive and blatant trolling, it made me laugh, from the Release the Killers thread in off topic....

Why, thank you Macy. :D