PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys....

KR's Post
10/12/2004, 12:10 PM
Whats the story lads??? We have had the new jersey a while now, but they have yet to go on sale in the club shop. By the time it's out there will probably be a newer one..... Any ideas when lads??? :confused:

dublinwanderer
13/12/2004, 1:31 PM
sorry tarzan1 but they probably wont have big sizes any way!!!!!!! ah sure your santa suit would do you!!!!! :) :p :D :eek: :cool:

KR's Post
13/12/2004, 1:48 PM
sorry tarzan1 but they probably wont have big sizes any way!!!!!!! ah sure your santa suit would do you!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: Ha Ha. Jeez d'ya ever look in the mirror!!!! You should be a comedian. Get anything nice in town the other day..... :mad:

dublinwanderer
13/12/2004, 2:45 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Ha Ha. Jeez d'ya ever look in the mirror!!!! You should be a comedian. Get anything nice in town the other day..... :mad:

i wasnt in town the other ya muppet :mad: !! who do think i am?? :

KR's Post
13/12/2004, 3:28 PM
i wasnt in town the other ya muppet :mad: !! who do think i am?? :
doesn't matter!!! Nuf the mocking, ok...... ;)

footballplease
13/12/2004, 10:51 PM
Back to the point lads - the new jersey i dont think has been released yet! (im open to correction)

If we had any pride left in the club we would revert to our traditional green and white stripes. This was one of the first strips worn by the club in the forties! (i have photographic evidence!!! :D ) Can you imagine Shamrock Rovers going to an all-green strip - murder!!! Or Bohs to all-red?? Don't think so!!