PDA

View Full Version : Kenny lays down the law

A face
08/12/2004, 11:37 PM
Kenny lays down the law

Derry City manager Stephen Kenny has made his intentions clear for next season by insisting that two of the squad move closer to Derry so that the team can train on a daily basis.

Kenny has informed defender Ciaran Martin and striker Alan Murphy that they must relocate from their bases in Sligo and Galway respectively or face being left out of the side.

Read more at www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=15070)

dortie
09/12/2004, 9:16 AM
Kenny lays down the law

Derry City manager Stephen Kenny has made his intentions clear for next season by insisting that two of the squad move closer to Derry so that the team can train on a daily basis.

Kenny has informed defender Ciaran Martin and striker Alan Murphy that they must relocate from their bases in Sligo and Galway respectively or face being left out of the side.

Read more at www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=15070)

They have agreed.

corkharps
09/12/2004, 4:24 PM
Why is Clive Delaney let away with living in Dublin? :confused:

makka_dcfc
09/12/2004, 7:33 PM
I think Delaney has made arrangements with Garvan o'Doherty (a local hotel owner) about stayin up a few nights before each match or something. Maybe he is looking for accomodation at the moment in Derry.

daniel
15/12/2004, 9:39 AM
it was him and daisy wasnt it that couldnt get jobs up here so until both of them do they are allowed to travel to Derry for the matches

makka_dcfc
15/12/2004, 9:07 PM
thats what it was. DOnt know what they work as though

daniel
16/12/2004, 9:37 AM
Byrne and O'Grady going then i read in the paper today if they dont relocate down hear :) glad to see who the boss is once again :rolleyes:

makka_dcfc
16/12/2004, 4:33 PM
Byrne and O'Grady going then i read in the paper today if they dont relocate down hear :) glad to see who the boss is once again :rolleyes:
O'Grady is good as gone to Sligo and as for Davy i dont know yet

Terry
11/01/2005, 2:59 PM
ya, but Alan doesn't want to go fulltime, or has he had a change of heart??

Dazzy
11/01/2005, 3:04 PM
They will have jobs up here, but living here means they can train together anytime of the week.