PDA

View Full Version : Club Shop

Fair_play_boy
08/12/2004, 5:05 PM
Pity I can't spend more Christmas present lolly on CCFC stuff. All around town there are English Premiership and SPL club merchandise. A lot of it is cheap to produce, and are priced to make healthy profits. If City developed more branded products, I reckon there are a lot more like me who would be only too glad to buy it.

joe
08/12/2004, 6:39 PM
What sort of merchandise? Most of it is cheap to produce if you're making millions, or even tens of thousands, of each item but how about 500, or even a thousand. In that case, ie City's, I imagine it's a lot harder to a) find someone willing to take the order in the first place and b) able to prodcue merchandise cheap enough to allow City make a decent mark-up, if any.

fella
09/12/2004, 11:58 AM
Lads,
Hoping to get the new jersey for xmas but seeing as the club didn't get the finger out and release the new away kit in time for xmas - whoever is commercial manager should be shot for this alone (I won't accept any O'Neill's wouldn't do this BS etc) - they obvioulsy didn't learn anything from the sucdess of launching a new strip in the run up to xmas last year.
I was wondering if there is anywhere online I could view the sweatshirts / polo shirts as that'll have to do instead - I presume you can still get these??

Colm
09/12/2004, 12:01 PM
I was wondering if there is anywhere online I could view the sweatshirts / polo shirts as that'll have to do instead - I presume you can still get these??

I don't know about viewing them online but the club shop is now fully stocked with all the gear in all the sizes so get down there and buy your Christmas pressies asap.

thecorner
09/12/2004, 12:16 PM
I don't know about viewing them online but the club shop is now fully stocked with all the gear in all the sizes so get down there and buy your Christmas pressies asap.

even scarfs :eek:

Colm
09/12/2004, 12:18 PM
even scarfs :eek:

I doubt it but you'd never know.
I was talking about all the O'Neills gear.