PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Macy the Nazi

WeAreRovers
08/12/2004, 3:41 PM
Macy you locked that other thread just as I had my name calling sorted. Here goes anyway - you're all a bunch of wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists,
union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby- pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue- sniffers, 'Play For Today', squatters, Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, Up Jenkins, up everybody's, Chinese restaurants - why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed with Chinese restaurants?

There's a prize for the first person to spot where this comes from.

KOH

Macy
08/12/2004, 3:52 PM
Reginald Perrin

Anyway, I'm off to a Union meeting.....

Longfordian
08/12/2004, 3:58 PM
I didn't get where I am today by going to union meetings.. :)

Pat O' Banton
08/12/2004, 4:29 PM
Here goes anyway - you're all a bunch of wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists,
union leaders, Communist union leaders, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, papists,Wedgwood Benn
KOH

... and I've been waiting for nearly a year on here for someone to compliment me like that :D

WeAreRovers
08/12/2004, 4:31 PM
And here's Reggies reply to Uncle Jimmy - You realise the sort of people you're going to attract, don't you Jimmy? Thugs, bully-boys, psychopaths, sacked policemen, security guards, sacked security guards, ratialists, Paki-bashers, queer-bashers, Chink-bashers, anybody- bashers, Rear Admirals, queer Admirals, Vice Admirals, fascists, neo-fascists, crypto-fascists, loyalists, neo-loyalists, crypto-loyalists.

Classic stuff. Macy your prize is in the post - Unfortunately there's a postal strike (damn Communist union leaders ;) ) and your prize may never arrive.

KOH

Macy
08/12/2004, 5:48 PM
I didn't get where I am today by going to union meetings.. :)
Good, because the meeting was about not going within several counties of you ;)