Bohemian FC v Sligo Rovers 8:05pm LIVE on Setanta Ireland

Saturday

Longford Town v Cork City 7;30pm

First Division:

Friday

Shelbourne FC v Athlone Town

Finn Harps v Cobh Ramblers 8pm

Officials -

http://www.sseairtricityleague.ie/news/6249-match-officials-appointed-june-17-18

Betting -

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/ireland

Let me know if i'm missing a fixture here.

outspoken
16/07/2015, 10:39 PM
Don't want to fall into the trap I did last weekend but I'm not going to lie I fancy our chances of at least a point against City. Rice suspended for us is an almost irreplaceable blow but Healy is out for them so hopefully the likes of Rhys Gorman and Dean Kelly can step in and do a job for us. Going to say 2-1 win for us. Cmon De Town.

brendy_éire
17/07/2015, 10:52 AM
Big game for ourselves tonight, especially for Peter Hutton. A win or his head would be the consensus. Of note is that our last win (back in April) was against Limerick.
Counter to that is that Limerick, if they're to have any hope of staying up, really need the win also.
Should be a tight one.

D24Saint
17/07/2015, 10:59 AM
Interesting night ahead we have to bounce back after a poor european campaign its a winnable game but as they proved recently Drogheda can be tough to break down, I'm hopefull of a narrow win.

ForzaForth
17/07/2015, 12:00 PM
Wexford Youths are playing Bray Wanderers in a friendly at 7pm on Saturday in Ferrycarrig.

Dalymountrower
17/07/2015, 3:37 PM
Wexford Youths are playing Bray Wanderers in a friendly at 7pm on Saturday in Ferrycarrig.
Are Bray the home or away team in Ferrcarrig?

Charlie Darwin
17/07/2015, 7:49 PM
Bohs 1-0 Sligo, Akinade but Anto Murphy sent off shortly after
Finn Harps 1 - 0 Cobh, Mailey
Shelbourne 1 - 0 Shels, Heaney

Nesta99
17/07/2015, 8:26 PM
Shelbourne 1 - 0 Shels, Heaney

Impressive! (am I missing something?)

Charlie Darwin
17/07/2015, 8:27 PM
No, just me :(

2-1 Shels now and Athlone down to 10 men
Pats 1-0 up in Drogs

Nesta99
17/07/2015, 8:36 PM
Ah! Thought for a moment to make the 1st Division more interesting teams had taken to playing themselves :/

osarusan
17/07/2015, 8:52 PM
Derry 0-0 Limerick.

First clean sheet of the season for us.

donnrua
17/07/2015, 9:00 PM
Derry 0-0 Limerick.

First clean sheet of the season for us.

Any coincidence that first clean sheet coincided with O'Donnell being released?

D24Saint
17/07/2015, 9:14 PM
Great to pick up the win after a tight lacklustre affair , we got a very soft peno then went on to miss it & Drogs missed a one on one, so deep in the second half it had draw written all over it then a miracle we scored from a set piece then to put the icing on the cake some great fightng from Morgan Langley on the wing to win the ball then set up young talent Jamie McGrath to grab a much appreciated three points.

Dalymountrower
18/07/2015, 7:55 AM
What a battling performance by 10 man Bohs.Sligo should have been down to 9 but the ref gave them a free pass to foul their way through the game
A horrible team. Unrecognisable from the Cook/Barraclough era. First time we beat them in Dalymount in yonks.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
18/07/2015, 10:41 AM
Neither team should have had a man sent off. We could still be there now and we wouldn't have scored. Yet another game where we should have come away with more points then we did. Need to start taking our chances.

shefellover93
18/07/2015, 10:47 AM
If any Longford or Cork City fans can't make it tonight we'll have live coverage.
http://goo.gl/0y6zK4

Dunny
18/07/2015, 11:15 AM
Big game for ourselves tonight, especially for Peter Hutton. A win or his head would be the consensus. Of note is that our last win (back in April) was against Limerick.
Counter to that is that Limerick, if they're to have any hope of staying up, really need the win also.
Should be a tight one.

Pizza says hes going nowhere and for once he's 100% right!

https://soundcloud.com/drive105mnl/peter-hutton-aftermatch-reaction-to-goalless-draw-with-limerick?utm_source=soundcloud&utm

Lims seem to be delighted with the draw & the point judging from their Twitter a/c

Not a sackin' in sight Brendy ;)

White Horse
18/07/2015, 11:25 AM
Neither team should have had a man sent off. We could still be there now and we wouldn't have scored.

Correct on both points. I'd like to see Ward in a more central area. I'm not sure if Corcoran is the type of player to capitalise on Sligo's neat build up play. He seems a square peg in that side.

nigel-harps1954
18/07/2015, 1:17 PM
A pretty scrappy game for the most part in Finn Park in horrible weather conditions. Harps played some decent football at times, but a lot of hoof-football at other times. Tough to watch, but effective. 3 clean sheets in a row now and back on top of the league heading into a couple of very difficult games. Need to improve still to beat the likes of UCD and Wexford but still, good to see three wins and clean sheets after three losses in a row. Potentially playing UCD next Sunday if they're out of the Europa League which should be an interesting one.

Packie Maileys header adjudged over the line by the linesman amid a goal-line scramble.

Ciaran Gallagher with a penalty save on the stroke of half-time

Wilfried Tagbo makes it 2-0 late on.

patrickccfc
18/07/2015, 7:00 PM
Two quickfire goals give us the advantage over longford. Steven beattie with a debut goal and the second either Sheppard or a Willie Tyrell own goal. I was a bit worried about this game but I needn't of been by the looks of it

Longfordian
18/07/2015, 7:05 PM
We badly need Pat Flynn back in our defence along with another defender or two. The defence we're putting out at the moment just isn't up to it.

brendy_éire
18/07/2015, 7:10 PM
Pizza says hes going nowhere and for once he's 100% right!....
Lims seem to be delighted with the draw & the point judging from their Twitter a/c

Not a sackin' in sight Brendy ;)

Pretty pathetic stuff last night again. We were actually half-alright in the first half, created a few chances, but shooting was poor as usual.
Second half, much like against Bray, we were awful. Don't know what gets said at half time, but we played like a different team.
Limerick could even have got the win late on. Strong shout for a penalty.

So Pizza seemingly isn't going anywhere, and I doubt the board will sack him.
It's now been two months since we've scored, and three since we've won. Simply not good enough.

nigel-harps1954
18/07/2015, 7:12 PM
Pretty pathetic stuff last night again. We were actually half-alright in the first half, created a few chances, but shooting was poor as usual.
Second half, much like against Bray, we were awful. Don't know what gets said at half time, but we played like a different team.

It's now been two months since we've scored, and three since we've won. Simply not good enough.

I personally think Pizza is doing a great job and Derry should give him until the end of the season at least.

bluewhitearmy
18/07/2015, 7:18 PM

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/30592715.jpg

nigel-harps1954
18/07/2015, 8:52 PM
Don't want to fall into the trap I did last weekend but I'm not going to lie I fancy our chances of at least a point against City. Rice suspended for us is an almost irreplaceable blow but Healy is out for them so hopefully the likes of Rhys Gorman and Dean Kelly can step in and do a job for us. Going to say 2-1 win for us. Cmon De Town.

I just wanted an excuse to use this image again.

http://www.ufunk.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/thumbs-and-ammo-5.jpg

Town Legend
18/07/2015, 9:32 PM

Post of the _____________

Charlie Darwin
18/07/2015, 11:22 PM
I hope he feels like me after I predicted we'd beat Spurs 5-0 at White Hart Lane.

Although we were at least on course at one point :ball:

outspoken
20/07/2015, 10:15 AM
The Derry City first team coach has just left his position at the club. Looks like Pizza is untouchable with the board. Great news for teams in the bottom half that Hutton will be staying for a while longer at least