PDA

View Full Version : Farrell retires and Youngsters re-sign.

BrayUnknowns
08/12/2004, 1:29 PM
As expected, Mo Farrell has announced his retirement from the game, he has been a superb servent to the club through the years and will be missed but on a brighter note, Barry McGrory, Mick Roache, William Tyrell and Peter McGee have all signed new deals with the club.

KR's Post
08/12/2004, 1:40 PM
As expected, Mo Farrell has announced his retirement from the game, he has been a superb servent to the club through the years and will be missed but on a brighter note, Barry McGrory, Mick Roache, William Tyrell and Peter McGee have all signed new deals with the club.
Good luck mo!!! True gent off the pitch but i would have hated to play against him. Good to see the babies re-signing also..... P.S. Jeez i wonder how the BLUE ARMY (Finn Harps) will cope because they used to get a good thrill outta slagging poor auld maurice. ;)

BrayUnknowns
08/12/2004, 1:54 PM
Also....... Justin Pasfield (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=15066) has signed for Sydney FC - no great loss.

Stevo Da Gull
09/12/2004, 8:20 PM
A thank you to Mo Farrell for everything down the years- did'nt think it was legitimately possible to give 110% til I saw him play- he wont be forgotten.
;) :ball: