PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL Divisions 1, 2 & 3 2015/16

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

sorryburnsy
23/06/2015, 9:50 PM
Heard the new Glenvale manager is attempting a massive overhaul of the panel trying to entice Ross o Callaghan,Eric doolin,dean o Callaghan out of retirement as well trying to get Mark Sullivan from grattan,the club needs stability after the death of seanie cullnane they have suffered back to back relagations.

QurikeCurlyArmy
24/06/2015, 9:28 AM
Bubbles Philly hayes and Darren Haines signing for greenwod as Nags is too go back,

Be great signing s but I was believed that Jon Hayez was the man who closed the deals,

Anyone can confirm these Ramours?

Barthez
25/06/2015, 9:36 PM
Funniest rumour I've heard in a while!!:oThat's a far fetched rumour ! Very slim on that happening

bantz
26/06/2015, 9:05 AM
I work with Phil in musgrave he recently told me hes off to Greenwood. Hes prob better off staying away from pearse

SecondBall
26/06/2015, 9:09 AM
Bubbles Philly hayes and Darren Haines signing for greenwod as Nags is too go back,

Be great signing s but I was believed that Jon Hayez was the man who closed the deals,

Anyone can confirm these Ramours?

This is just as bad as the one I saw linking Marky Cans to Glenvale.

sorryburnsy
26/06/2015, 4:54 PM
Just passing on what I was told,can't see him leaving grattan either,why would he especially after the season they've had.

Barthez
27/06/2015, 3:49 AM
Have to agree ... Awful rumour !!!

greengrass
30/06/2015, 1:20 PM
Tower fc "john mcsweeney memorial trophy " will be held in the last 2 weeks of july in killowen.

Inviting applications of interest for entry either to my inbox here or to 0857513275 for more details..

offside Ref
01/07/2015, 1:15 AM
Heard the new Glenvale manager is attempting a massive overhaul of the panel trying to entice Ross o Callaghan,Eric doolin,dean o Callaghan out of retirement as well trying to get Mark Sullivan from grattan,the club needs stability after the death of seanie cullnane they have suffered back to back relagations.Ya all thats true and slap is out there along with benni , Shane healy there is a savage team buildidng there at the moment I was also told that Harry goulding is thinking about signing also!!! if he does that team will do savage damage in the second division.

offside Ref
01/07/2015, 1:16 AM
not a rumor seen him out there!! Barthez

SecondBall
01/07/2015, 8:17 AM
Ya all thats true and slap is out there along with benni , Shane healy there is a savage team buildidng there at the moment I was also told that Harry goulding is thinking about signing also!!! if he does that team will do savage damage in the second division.

Lads, no offense, but come on. Get real for a second. The captain of the Premier League champions is leaving to play 2nd division?? That's no disrespect to any 2nd division team, it's just common sense that this is pure and utter rubbish. I was with Harry at the Grattan AGM last week and he was asking if he could come and train with the second team just to get some level of fitness before the first team goes back. He's going nowhere.

DNG2424
01/07/2015, 10:35 AM
Lads, no offense, but come on. Get real for a second. The captain of the Premier League champions is leaving to play 2nd division?? That's no disrespect to any 2nd division team, it's just common sense that this is pure and utter rubbish. I was with Harry at the Grattan AGM last week and he was asking if he could come and train with the second team just to get some level of fitness before the first team goes back. He's going nowhere.

Secondball , if you are involved in the aul a long time then you will know that these types of rumours are all over the place at this time of the year. Players have to accept some of the fault for this. Some players just wont say no to a manager if they are approached. Once pre season starts for clubs then this will all settle down

offside Ref
01/07/2015, 4:56 PM
Big Davey Mac and Keith Cal are taking over. Think the set up is Davey as gaffer and Keith number two, I'm open to correction on that but form speaking to Davey that's the impression I got. Two well liked lads around the north side will have no probs getting players at all.. 7-8 in Na Pairsaighs tonight training with Glenvale, Call up and see the talent on offer if needs be! When i say training i mean just a game of ball, Your more than welcome to join us Dave!

offside Ref
01/07/2015, 4:57 PM
7-8 in Na Pairsaighs tonight training with Glenvale, Call up and see the talent on offer if needs be! When i say training i mean just a game of ball, Your more than welcome to join us Dave! sorry dave it's actually re scheduled for tomorrow night. Same times tho!

SecondBall
06/07/2015, 6:49 AM
sorry dave it's actually re scheduled for tomorrow night. Same times tho!

was that directed at me?

offside Ref
07/07/2015, 9:44 PM
was that directed at me?
Yes Dave call up thursday 7-8 Na Pairsaigh.

SecondBall
08/07/2015, 8:20 AM
Yes Dave call up thursday 7-8 Na Pairsaigh.

Nice one bud I'll call up for a look, that's tamrw ya?

bantz
09/07/2015, 11:24 AM
I see Paul Mooney was training with knocknaheeny celtic tuesday night, very good player if he signs/signed

offside Ref
10/07/2015, 4:32 AM
I see Paul Mooney was training with knocknaheeny celtic tuesday night, very good player if he signs/signedConnor O Niell gone back there also from Rockmount and thats from the horses mouth. T hey will have a very good and experinced team in the 1st division this year best of luck to them hope they do well.

SecondBall
10/07/2015, 8:00 AM
I see Paul Mooney was training with knocknaheeny celtic tuesday night, very good player if he signs/signed

Yeah Mooney is gone up there, so is Keith Shaw and like another user said Conor O'Neill. Surely must be faves..

sorryburnsy
10/07/2015, 2:58 PM
Mark Sullivan has signed with Glenvale along with Anthony o Keffee,Darren hill,Eric doolin,Ross and dean o Callaghan,Gary Kerrigan,only 3 players left from last years panel,I only state facts no need to apologise.knocknaheeny will be very strong this season and will challenge for honours,they've signed well as I said weeks ago about Connor o neill and Keith shaw signing,they've lost Wayne Doherty to Mary's senior team big loss he scored goals for fun for them last year.

SecondBall
10/07/2015, 3:21 PM
Mark Sullivan has signed with Glenvale along with Anthony o Keffee,Darren hill,Eric doolin,Ross and dean o Callaghan,Gary Kerrigan,only 3 players left from last years panel,I only state facts no need to apologise.knocknaheeny will be very strong this season and will challenge for honours,they've signed well as I said weeks ago about Connor o neill and Keith shaw signing,they've lost Wayne Doherty to Mary's senior team big loss he scored goals for fun for them last year.

Cans has signed for Glenvale? Christ that should make the awards night awkward later on...

sorryburnsy
10/07/2015, 3:32 PM
Cans has signed for Glenvale? Christ that should make the awards night awkward later on...

Mark was a major part of Grattan deservingly winning the league last season, if he feels he needs a fresh challenge no one in Grattan could begrudge him, his record speaks for itself I think he helped the club to win 3 premier titles and 2 premier a titles , he signed for Glenvale mainly because he is good friends with Paul Murphy the new manager. Gary Peglar the new assistant manager with them as well.

sorryburnsy
10/07/2015, 3:35 PM
Horse any truth Mick Buckley the former Waterloo manager is joining the backroom staff with Blackstone?? If it's true your players will want to get used to running he will have them turned into one of the fittest teams in the aul.

overthehill
10/07/2015, 7:17 PM
Ya you're spot on. Delighted to have Mick join up with us. Wont be turning us into a cross country team just yet though. We have a structured pre season in full swing at the moment and the lads have really bought into it. Everyone well pleased with progress to date and some very good additions to the squad. All taking shape at Blackstone!

Barthez
11/07/2015, 4:16 AM
Ya you're spot on. Delighted to have Mick join up with us. Wont be turning us into a cross country team just yet though. We have a structured pre season in full swing at the moment and the lads have really bought into it. Everyone well pleased with progress to date and some very good additions to the squad. All taking shape at Blackstone! Best of luck this season bud good to see blackstone gettin things together after tough few seasons

SecondBall
11/07/2015, 12:37 PM

He's not signing with them. He's training with them as his next door neighbour is the Manager so he's doing a bit with them, he'll be where he belongs next year up with Grattan

bantz
13/07/2015, 10:13 AM
Wayne doherty was training wit knock celtic last week. Also some new faces conor o neil shane healy i think is his name paul mooney, will be there abouts again this year. Best of luck

offside Ref
13/07/2015, 9:53 PM
He's not signing with them. He's training with them as his next door neighbour is the Manager so he's doing a bit with them, he'll be where he belongs next year up with Grattan i was talking to marky cans last night and he is signed already with glanvale!!!!

Dixie's Cousin
13/07/2015, 10:06 PM
Just want to post lads about our Junior set up.Former Senior players Kevin Garvey & John Sexton are the new management team.

SecondBall
14/07/2015, 6:39 AM
i was talking to marky cans last night and he is signed already with glanvale!!!!

which is what he said to me - he is training with them. He will be playing with Grattan again this year.

SecondBall
14/07/2015, 7:52 PM
which is what he said to me - he is training with them. He will be playing with Grattan again this year.

offsideref, I'll hold my hands up, I've been told now by another club member that Mark has gone to glenvale, you were correct. I would address you by name but I don't know who you are. But yeah, he's gone there

Barthez
15/07/2015, 1:01 AM
offsideref, I'll hold my hands up, I've been told now by another club member that Mark has gone to glenvale, you were correct. I would address you by name but I don't know who you are. But yeah, he's gone there
That's a shock ! ...

SecondBall
15/07/2015, 7:54 AM
That's a shock ! ...

Complete. Can't believe it. I still need to wait and see until that first game of the season where he is, but for now it looks like he's pretty nailed on to be with Glenvale. Funny, cause when i asked him Friday night he just laughed it off and said - this is a quote too - "Glenvale, what would I wanna go down there for?" Can't see anyone having any hard feelings towards him, he's done his part.

DNG2424
15/07/2015, 3:04 PM
Complete. Can't believe it. I still need to wait and see until that first game of the season where he is, but for now it looks like he's pretty nailed on to be with Glenvale. Funny, cause when i asked him Friday night he just laughed it off and said - this is a quote too - "Glenvale, what would I wanna go down there for?" Can't see anyone having any hard feelings towards him, he's done his part.

Great signing for Glenvale . Leaving a big gap at Grattan . Who would replace him?

SecondBall
15/07/2015, 7:52 PM
Great signing for Glenvale . Leaving a big gap at Grattan . Who would replace him?

Thats the big question isn't it

Risteard
16/07/2015, 4:36 PM
Are Hibernians back this year?

offside Ref
16/07/2015, 9:52 PM
offsideref, I'll hold my hands up, I've been told now by another club member that Mark has gone to glenvale, you were correct. I would address you by name but I don't know who you are. But yeah, he's gone there No worries bud, i cant get my head around it either when he said it to me a laughed it off also and his replacement probably will be his brother John paul, Thats if John actually rings him and have a good chat with him and not just expect him to come running!!!! thats grattans problem with managers they need to approch more players they leave it up to the players to do the scouting.

daveymac89
17/07/2015, 3:43 PM
Was on to 1 of the players training with glenvale. He doesn't fancy it at all. Anybody interested in friendlys get on to me at 0857319012 (tel:0857319012)

sorryburnsy
22/07/2015, 2:11 PM
Heard last night Leeview are after getting promoted to the first division that club should cash in on it's luck, it's the third time they've got promoted without earning it, Finish well behind the top 2 in their division last season, the season previous finished second in the league and luckily for them the aul decided to scrap the playoff system in the third division(the only year they decided to scrap it) which I think they would of struggled to win with Knocknaheeny and Ballincollig involved. 2009 finished third in the third division and still were promoted and before fellas come on here slating this comment saying Leeview are a great club I've nothing against them just saying promotion should be earned not handed to teams, no matter what club they are.

Leftside
22/07/2015, 9:07 PM
Heard last night Leeview are after getting promoted to the first division that club should cash in on it's luck, it's the third time they've got promoted without earning it, Finish well behind the top 2 in their division last season, the season previous finished second in the league and luckily for them the aul decided to scrap the playoff system in the third division(the only year they decided to scrap it) which I think they would of struggled to win with Knocknaheeny and Ballincollig involved. 2009 finished third in the third division and still were promoted and before fellas come on here slating this comment saying Leeview are a great club I've nothing against them just saying promotion should be earned not handed to teams, no matter what club they are.

Jesus, you know more about us than I do. In fairness we are hardly gonna say no when asked are we? I'd like nothing more than to go up by winning a division but not to be. Regarding you're comment about being miles off last year, we finished 2 points behind Rathcoole. I'm happy for us to be playing first division and let's see how we get on.

Just my opinion
22/07/2015, 11:53 PM
League Sections for Season 2015/16
Premier League
Blarney Street Athletic
Carrigtwohill United A
Coachford
Glenthorn Celtic A
Grattan United A
Kilreen Celtic
Killumney United A
Park United A
Pearse Celtic A
Village United
Premier A League
Cathedral Celtic
Dillon’s Cross Athletic
Glen Celtic A
Greenwood A
Innishvilla A
Knockraha A
Kanturk
Macroom A
Rylane Celtic
Springfield
League 1 (three round league)
Blackstone Rovers
Bohemians
Buttevant
Castleview
Crescent Athletic
Fairview
Rathcoole Rovers
Waterloo A
League 1A (three round league)
Greenmount Rangers
Knocknaheeney Celtic
Lakewood Athletic
Leeview Athletic
Richmond
St. John Bosco A
Strand United A
UCC A

League 2
Carrigtwohill United B
De Courcey Albion
Dunbar Celtic
Glenthorn Celtic B
Glenvale
Grangevale
Hibernians
Hillington
Innishvilla B
League 2A
Central Rovers
CFC Banteer
Cloughduv Celtic
Corkbeg
Newmarket Town
Park United B
Tower
Watergrasshill United
Waterloo B
League 3
Ard-na-Laoi
Ballinhassig
Blackpool Celtic
Bweeng Celtic
Castlelack
Donoughmore Athletic
Greenwood B
Los Zarcos
Macroom B
Parkview Celtic
Strand United B
League 3A
Carrigaline United
Churchvilla
City Wanderers
Glen Celtic B
Grattan United B
Knockraha B
Pearse Celtic B
St. John Bosco B
Southcoast
Temple United B
UCC B

SecondBall
23/07/2015, 8:54 AM
Was on to 1 of the players training with glenvale. He doesn't fancy it at all. Anybody interested in friendlys get on to me at 0857319012 (tel:0857319012)

Davey you've left us all in the dark as to your indentity with that user name ;-)

fruice
23/07/2015, 9:50 AM
Where did those sections come from?

sorryburnsy
23/07/2015, 1:43 PM
Jesus, you know more about us than I do. In fairness we are hardly gonna say no when asked are we? I'd like nothing more than to go up by winning a division but not to be. Regarding you're comment about being miles off last year, we finished 2 points behind Rathcoole. I'm happy for us to be playing first division and let's see how we get on.

I think your missing my point, never said ye should turn down the opportunity to play at a higher level only a fool would do that, I'm just saying ye don't deserve it, three times ye have been rewarded for finishing outside the allocated promotion slots with promotion in my view it should be earned not handed out, it's nothing against you or anyone involved in the club.

SecondBall
23/07/2015, 2:46 PM
Who are Southcoast???

rooster
23/07/2015, 2:48 PM
Who are Southcoast???

Southcoast FC are based in the Southside of the City.

SecondBall
23/07/2015, 9:32 PM
Southcoast FC are based in the Southside of the City.

whos involved with them or who has set them up???

daveymac89
24/07/2015, 6:29 AM
I've no hiding to be done bud.

sorryburnsy
24/07/2015, 7:05 PM
I see that shandon Celtic have folded as a club never nice to see a club go,the last few seasons have been a struggle with the club narrowly avoiding relagation to the third division on a few occasions.sums up whats wrong with the game lack of loyalty amongst players and who are quick to leave when a club hits a bad patch.