PDA

View Full Version : Best gig you attended

Pages : 1 [2]

thecorner
11/12/2004, 11:54 AM
the cure at the point in 1991....last concert of the wish tour

supported by the cranes and they joined the cranes for the end of their set and came back out and played an awesome 3 hours

finlma
13/12/2004, 1:11 AM
too late now isn't it?

Saw Orbital's last gig in Ireland and it was probably the most disappointing of their gigs I've seen.

Lemonjelly in the Forum in Kentish Town in 02 were excellent. I was sitting between my girlfriend at the time :( and Edith Bowman from MTV who I tried to chat up :) much to the annoyance of my girlfriend.

razor
13/12/2004, 12:17 PM
Saw Orbital's last gig in Ireland and it was probably the most disappointing of their gigs I've seen.

Lemonjelly in the Forum in Kentish Town in 02 were excellent. I was sitting between my girlfriend at the time :( and Edith Bowman from MTV who I tried to chat up :) much to the annoyance of my girlfriend.
Thats not sayin much about your girlfriend at the time.

Babysis
14/12/2004, 1:31 PM
The Saw Doctors in Shepherds Bush(Last weekend and in Feb) was cracking
Damien Rice at Witnnes in 2003 - Superb
Ronnie Drew at the London Paddy's day festival in 2003
Christy Moore at the Forum
and the wolfetones in a room above a pub in Brighton on 2002 :D

Babysis
15/12/2004, 2:12 PM
Anyone going to see the Pogues and the Saw Doctors this Saturday night in Manchester?

No, but i saw the Saw Doctors last Saturday (fantastic), and Im sooo excited about seeing the pogues in London on Wednesday!! The Manchester one should be great

Pat O' Banton
15/12/2004, 4:02 PM
Anyone going to see the Pogues and the Saw Doctors this Saturday night in Manchester?

Not only that, but also Rochdale v Bristol Rovers in the afternoon (a couple of lads going to the gig are massive Rovers fans.) If you are going, the Christmas market in George Square has some of the finest German beer this side of the Rhine, bit pricey £3 a pop but well worth it. Never a great Saw Doctors fan so might give them a swerve. However the night should be a cracker.

Duffer
15/12/2004, 4:02 PM
U2 - Slane whatever year
Rolling Stones - Glasgow 2002