PDA

View Full Version : Putting Photos on the Net

Wicklowrebel
07/12/2004, 11:29 AM
Finally got my photos from Nantes, few good ones there, including Our very own boy band singinging their Eurovision Classics, anyone know how I can stick them somewhere on the net so people can view them after I scan them in?

GavinZac
07/12/2004, 12:00 PM
if you've registered at shedend.com you can upload photos in the gallery.

Colm
07/12/2004, 12:02 PM
Finally got my photos from Nantes, few good ones there, including Our very own boy band singinging their Eurovision Classics, anyone know how I can stick them somewhere on the net so people can view them after I scan them in?

E-mail them to webmaster@corkcityfc.ie, I'd say the lads will happily add them to the gallery.

GavinZac
07/12/2004, 12:03 PM
E-mail them to webmaster@corkcityfc.ie, I'd say the lads will happily add them to the gallery.

or you can do it my way and not have to wait ;)

adamd164
07/12/2004, 2:00 PM
Naming no names but poeple in general seem very reluctant to use ShedEnd.com :confused:

dahamsta
07/12/2004, 2:19 PM
Let's not turn this into a debate on the merits of forum $n V forum $j now, ok? Keep on topic please.

adam

Wicklowrebel
07/12/2004, 2:49 PM
Only got half way through when the scanner gave up, will try to get the rest of them sorted tommorrow. The ones done are mostly the more "social" side of things, The ones of the game itself will be up then but to be honest it seems more like a game of Subutteo with dots running about.
Anyway if you want to see whats there take a look at:
http://www.shedend.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=40&catid=13

Colm
07/12/2004, 3:02 PM
Only got half way through when the scanner gave up, will try to get the rest of them sorted tommorrow. The ones done are mostly the more "social" side of things, The ones of the game itself will be up then but to be honest it seems more like a game of Subutteo with dots running about.
http://www.shedend.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=40&catid=13

Some very nice photos there alright!!
I'd fogotten half of what went on that night! :D

Fair_play_boy
07/12/2004, 3:04 PM
http://www.shedend.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=40&catid=13"You are not authorized to view this resource.
You need to login."

James
07/12/2004, 3:06 PM
pics v slow in loading :(

Wicklowrebel
07/12/2004, 3:21 PM
It only takes tw seconds to register to get into them, I will mail them on to the official Site when I have them all if it makes things easier for people

Colm
07/12/2004, 3:30 PM
I will mail them on to the official Site when I have them all if it makes things easier for people

They've already got a section with loads of photos of the "social side" of the European trips so they'll add them to that.

rebel army no1
07/12/2004, 3:39 PM
You are not authorized to view this resource.
You need to login."

How the f*** do you register? :confused:

Troy.McClure
07/12/2004, 4:38 PM
The link is very cunningly invisable! You have to put the curser over it for it to become visable. Its next to 'No account yet? ' below where you log in normally.

GavinZac
08/12/2004, 7:57 AM
The link is very cunningly invisable! You have to put the curser over it for it to become visable. Its next to 'No account yet? ' below where you log in normally.

ah sh*te

i thought i'd fixed that :(

i'll do it when ive this f*ckin java and access project out of the way :(

GavinZac
08/12/2004, 8:01 AM
i did a quick fix, you can see it, but ive been planning to revamp the front page for a good bit but im up de walls with college projects. :o

Wicklowrebel
08/12/2004, 1:21 PM
The Rest are up now

Pablo
08/12/2004, 5:15 PM
This site is temporarily unavailable.

great site

adamd164
08/12/2004, 5:32 PM
Let's not turn this into a debate on the merits of forum $n V forum $j now, ok? Keep on topic please.

Sorry, adam. :)

What's the story with the site being 'down'??

GavinZac
08/12/2004, 6:44 PM
shedend? doesnt seem to be down. maybe i missed it. quite often its the hosts fault, they seem to try to update their software as often as possible, which would be good, but the **** everything up for a couple of hours while they do it.

DolansWaistcoat
08/12/2004, 9:23 PM
wish i was there but away trips wasnt my thing back then