PDA

View Full Version : kings of leon

max power
06/12/2004, 11:29 PM
get the new album......top stuff

Kingdom
07/12/2004, 10:17 AM
Ay man, tis the best album I've heard in a while. The single that was released (The Bucket?) is good but there are 4/5 better songs than it on the album. The lads singing is so unique its amazing. Even my missus likes them and she hates all decent modern musack.

tiktok
07/12/2004, 11:19 AM
I didn't really like the single that was released and read mixed reviews, but some of the tracks that have been getting airplay recently sound excellent.
It's one of those albums I won't have for a while, waiting to see if it'll be in the christmas stocking. if it's not, I'll be into the January Sales.

fosterdollar
07/12/2004, 11:28 AM
It's one of those albums I won't have for a while, waiting to see if it'll be in the christmas stocking. if it's not, I'll be into the January Sales.
Same here. Don't know why but i ruled out buying it very soon after it's release. Having heard a lot of the album since, i might give it a shot.

BTW, tik tok, re your sig: one thing always got me as well. Evrery time i press the red button on my remote, the tv shuts down. Sounds like a strange way to keep your viewers watching.

Pauro 76
09/12/2004, 8:33 AM
The first album was top class, waiting till my Xmas paycheck to get the new one... but hearing awesome reviews on it.

Kingdom
09/12/2004, 12:40 PM
Thats the one thing about music now - tis damn expensive. So it always understandable for people to wiat till after Xmas to pick these up, I have to say though my opinion is that the new album is better than the debut

thecorner
11/12/2004, 1:04 PM
they were on johnathon woss live last night

jofyisgod
11/12/2004, 4:07 PM
they were on johnathon woss live last night

They were good. Shame that gobshíte Forsyth was on there- would he ever just die?

razor
15/12/2004, 4:57 PM
After a bit of a wait thanks to the boys in An Post my Kings of Leon album arrived this morning and after 2-3 listens i am very very impressed.

This could stay in the car for quite a while.

Babysis
16/12/2004, 5:07 PM
they are great. the album is very good, but takes a few listens to really enjoy it. they were the headline band at V this year. From what i remember they were excellent!!

Pauro 76
23/12/2004, 7:02 PM
Addicted! What an album!!! Been playing on my minidisc for the last few days and itll be there for a while....

SligoRoversfan
07/01/2005, 7:42 PM
excellent stuff!!!