PDA

View Full Version : Former UCD players available...

pineapple stu
06/12/2004, 12:49 PM
From this (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=197054#post197054) post - Terry Palmer, Rob Dunne and Niall Donnelly are all available on frees, while Stuart Holt (whose brother played for us) and Paul McNally (whose brother does play for us) are available as well.

Fair few transfers gone through already - I can only assume that it's good news that none of our players have even been linked or are on that list...looks like we'll keep most (nine or ten anyway) of this season's first team! Touch wood touch wood!

CollegeTillIDie
06/12/2004, 7:37 PM
From this (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=197054#post197054) post - Terry Palmer, Rob Dunne and Niall Donnelly are all available on frees, while Stuart Holt (whose brother played for us) and Paul McNally (whose brother does play for us) are available as well.

Fair few transfers gone through already - I can only assume that it's good news that none of our players have even been linked or are on that list...looks like we'll keep most (nine or ten anyway) of this season's first team! Touch wood touch wood!

Well you can forget about Clive Delaney and Pat Jennings jr. According to today's Star they both re-signed for Derry City . Apparently we made a bid for Clive but he turned us down . He apparently wants to Win Trophies this season. Let's go bald headed to win the League Cup :p

pineapple stu
06/12/2004, 9:16 PM
Apparently we made a bid for Clive but he turned us down.

Really? Very unlike us...

CollegeTillIDie
06/12/2004, 11:20 PM
Really? Very unlike us...

Apparently he was out of contract so was fair game. Likewise PJ!

Schumi
07/12/2004, 11:30 AM
Apparently we made a bid for Clive but he turned us down.Hope that doesn't mean that either of our centre-backs are leaving. :(

It doesn't sound like such a great decision from him, apparently he's been $hit with Derry so I wouldn't think that he's likely to be sure of his place.

CollegeTillIDie
07/12/2004, 7:06 PM
Hope that doesn't mean that either of our centre-backs are leaving. :(

It doesn't sound like such a great decision from him, apparently he's been $hit with Derry so I wouldn't think that he's likely to be sure of his place.

Not sure either of them are leaving but they are a wee bit lacking in height!