PDA

View Full Version : Pip Keogh...

Xlex
05/12/2004, 9:04 AM
inspirational when he arrived, key player in the first FAI cup win.

a favourite of mine and it's a pity he has left.

Cheers & Best of luck Pip.

Longfordian
05/12/2004, 11:40 AM
I agree. Best of luck to him in Bray

Stevo Da Gull
05/12/2004, 9:32 PM
News travels slow in Bray lads ;) , can ye confirm the Pip Keogh signing as a certainty? Evry1 knows that he's coming back but it is official yet?

Longfordian
05/12/2004, 9:38 PM
It's official on our end anyway, he's told the club he's going back to Bray, not sure whether all the t's have been crossed and i's dotted yet though ..Best of luck to him as I said before, a gentleman..

BrayUnknowns
06/12/2004, 8:43 AM
It's official on our end anyway, he's told the club he's going back to Bray, not sure whether all the t's have been crossed and i's dotted yet though ..Best of luck to him as I said before, a gentleman..

Yep, it's a done deal now, everything signed,sealed and delivered on saturday. Absolutey chuffed with the signing. Had a very rough time with injuries last season but hopefully he can get back to his best very soon.

Maz
06/12/2004, 9:49 AM
Yeah best of luck to Pip, sorry to see him go but such is football!

Dillo
06/12/2004, 3:59 PM
All the best Pip. I just hope we find an adequate replacement for you. Least you'll be closer to your girlfriend now! ;)

BrayUnknowns
06/12/2004, 4:18 PM
All the best Pip. I just hope we find an adequate replacement for you. Least you'll be closer to your girlfriend now! ;)

Fair play lads, not many fans give so many messages of good luck to a player signing for a team in the same division. nice to see.

Pip is s top bloke thou, will be great to have him back in the Carlisle again :D

Wiseguy
07/12/2004, 10:15 AM
Pip will always get good wishes from Longford people as will most people who played for the club although there are one or exceptions.Pip was a nice guy and a good player.He was my M.O.T.M. in last years the cup final and always gave 100%.This season didn't go so well for him although i thought he was very unlucky not to start this years cup final and i am sorry to see him go as his form was returning to him over the last few games he was involved in.All the best Pip it has been a good 2 season's to all concerned.

Flea
07/12/2004, 11:25 AM
Pip will always get good wishes from Longford people as will most people who played for the club although there are one or exceptions.Pip was a nice guy and a good player.He was my M.O.T.M. in last years the cup final and always gave 100%.This season didn't go so well for him although i thought he was very unlucky not to start this years cup final and i am sorry to see him go as his form was returning to him over the last few games he was involved in.All the best Pip it has been a good 2 season's to all concerned.
We certainly wouldn't have won the first cup without him, he was a nice lad and give it a lot. He just lacked the physical side that Deano has.

Pauro 76
09/12/2004, 7:26 AM
Best of luck with Bray Pip, they'll be happy to have you back, but its sad to see him go all the same...

KK77
05/05/2017, 2:51 PM
Is Pip Keogh still around? Thought I read he emigrated?

Longfordian
05/05/2017, 3:30 PM
I know someone that knows him. He went to Australia at one stage but I don't know if that was just to go travelling or whether he was going for the long term. In short I have no idea where he is these days.

Martinho II
05/05/2017, 7:50 PM
I know someone that knows him. He went to Australia at one stage but I don't know if that was just to go travelling or whether he was going for the long term. In short I have no idea where he is these days.

I heard his name mentioned in one of the league of Ireland podcasts think it was the Indos one this weekend. He played five a side football with Daniel McDonnell and Johnny Ward recently but how long ago was that I am not sure?