PDA

View Full Version : Robbir doyle back at bray?

seagulls nest
04/12/2004, 9:35 AM
i heard from a good source that robbie was at the bray awards last night,is he coming back to bray?

shankilwanderer
04/12/2004, 1:58 PM
i heard from a good source that robbie was at the bray awards last night,is he coming back to bray?

Be nice to get him back. Not only him, but we should get the players in the list here who have all been released.

Previous Club Drogheda:
Aidan Lynch.
Andy Myler.

Previous Club Shelbourne:
Juan Sara.
Thomas Morgan.
Alan McDermott.
Ger McCarthy.

Previous Club Derry City:
Micheal Holt.

Previous Club St. Patricks:
Karim El Kebhir.

Previous Club Longford:
Darragh Sheridan.
Philip Keogh, signed two year deal for Bray.

Previous Club Bohemians:
Paul McNally.

Previous Club Galway United:
Robert Forde.
Damien Dupuy.

Most, if not all of them have been released.

footballplease
05/12/2004, 10:26 PM
Most of these players were not released - just that contracts expired!!

BrayUnknowns
06/12/2004, 8:27 AM
is he coming back to bray?

NO, he is still with Pats

KR's Post
06/12/2004, 1:54 PM
We wish!!!!!! Just because he went doesn't mean he is signing!!!! Jayo went last year and he didn't sign. ;)

Hibs4Ever
07/12/2004, 6:46 AM
Sorry lads. He's at the Saints for the long run :D

seagulls4ever
07/12/2004, 3:31 PM
maybe he was there cos he was friends with them?

tarzan1 was there too, i heard he's signed a 3 year deal.

BrayUnknowns
07/12/2004, 3:40 PM
maybe he was there cos he was friends with them?

tarzan1 was there too, i heard he's signed a 3 year deal.

Yeah Robbie was there with family and friends who are players. I was there myself - signed a 2 year deal myself. It's the new thing, turn up to a Bray Gala night and get a contract.

KR's Post
08/12/2004, 9:50 AM
It's the new thing, turn up to a Bray Gala night and get a contract.
:D :D :D :D

KR's Post
08/12/2004, 12:53 PM
It's the new thing, turn up to a Bray Gala night and get a contract.
Sure ROO69 has signed a three year deal to become first team coach and YOUNGHOOP, well we have snatched him from Rovers on a 4 and 1/2 year deal to play right wing.......... ;) ;) ;)

CollegeTillIDie
08/12/2004, 7:27 PM
RObbie has a soft spot for both Bray and UCD as we were responsible , jointly for bringing him back on track with his football career after he was let go cross channel... He still comes out to games in Belfield on some of his Friday nights off and on other Friday nights off he is in the Carlisle.

BrayUnknowns
09/12/2004, 9:56 AM
RObbie has a soft spot for both Bray and UCD as we were responsible , jointly for bringing him back on track with his football career after he was let go cross channel... He still comes out to games in Belfield on some of his Friday nights off and on other Friday nights off he is in the Carlisle.

Robbie was'nt let go, he came home because of home sickness, but yeah he does have a soft spot for both bray and ucd still