PDA

View Full Version : New posters

outspoken
10/06/2015, 2:01 PM
You might have seen the new match posters the supporters club have produced to start with our match this Friday. With a lot of our fans living outside de town we have targeted rural areas and everyone has been happy to put them up in their shops and it's great exposure for us so basically this post is just to say if there's anyone on here who maybe has any links to local shops either in or out of town or maybe knows someone working somewhere they could put these up then please get in touch so we can spread the word for the rest of the season

Martinho II
10/06/2015, 5:06 PM
superb idea burko. unfortunately Killashee isnt the biggest of places and never really had much support from there! if I know of anyone workin in the shops outside of town I will get onto ye!

actually when I think of it I can do Tarmonbarry if noone has done them!
I wont be around this weekend but will get back to ye when I am next at our home game

outspoken
10/06/2015, 5:30 PM
superb idea burko. unfortunately Killashee isnt the biggest of places and never really had much support from there! if I know of anyone workin in the shops outside of town I will get onto ye!

actually when I think of it I can do Tarmonbarry if noone has done them!
I wont be around this weekend but will get back to ye when I am next at our home game

Well maybe it's time Kilashee people started to come out to games Marty, if you drink in any of the pubs there or go into any of the shops maybe ask if you can put a poster up, the more the merrier

Martinho II
11/06/2015, 3:56 PM
Well maybe it's time Kilashee people started to come out to games Marty, if you drink in any of the pubs there or go into any of the shops maybe ask if you can put a poster up, the more the merrier

the odd occasion I drink in Magans I could do there but there is no shops in the place!

outspoken
11/06/2015, 5:37 PM
the odd occasion I drink in Magans I could do there but there is no shops in the place!

Anywhere you can get them up Marty is great we need all the exposure we can get