PDA

View Full Version : bray player of the year-spoiler-do not look here if you dont wanna know

d_informer
03/12/2004, 12:32 PM
i have it under reliable source that this years player of the year is none other than kieran 'tarzan' o brien. you have been warned, and if im wrong you can forever ignore any of my future predictions/revelations.this is a certainty folks.ps any1 actually got tickets to spare for the event???pm me details. again, you have been warned!! ;)

BrayUnknowns
03/12/2004, 12:39 PM
i have it under reliable source that this years player of the year is none other than kieran 'tarzan' o brien. you have been warned, and if im wrong you can forever ignore any of my future predictions/revelations.this is a certainty folks.ps any1 actually got tickets to spare for the event???pm me details. again, you have been warned!! ;)

Contact the club, they still have a few left

KR's Post
03/12/2004, 12:52 PM
will not believe you till i've seen it for myself.... Stop with the predictions and rumours. hey!!!!! ;)

seagulls4ever
07/12/2004, 1:43 PM
look at him trying to be all smart and thinking he's got an inside story! everyone knew that. could you try any harder to be accepted?

d_informer
07/12/2004, 1:57 PM
look at him trying to be all smart and thinking he's got an inside story! everyone knew that. could you try any harder to be accepted?

oh great look who is back to stir more trouble! well no not every1 knew that, while tarzan was up there so were wesley charles, skippy and some might even say eamo. i wasnt wrong though- and you had nuttn to say when i made my revelation BEFORE the award!! :D

KR's Post
07/12/2004, 1:59 PM
He's right you know..... It was leaked out before the awards on friday night!!!!! Alot of people told me, but then tarz told me that the awards were not counted till that evening!!!! BUt everybody did know.... ;)

d_informer
07/12/2004, 2:25 PM
thank you tarzan1 i told you b4 i like to have a bit of craic now and again but when im serious-im serious!!!and i bet your happy with the result! :)

KR's Post
07/12/2004, 2:55 PM
He's right you know..... It was leaked out before the awards on friday night!!!!! Alot of people told me, but then tarz told me that the awards were not counted till that evening!!!! BUt everybody did know.... ;)
I meant seagulls4ever is right!!! it was leaked out....... ;) Sorry to get your hopes up bud!!!! :p Can't believe i'm agreeing with Seagulls4ever!!!!! :rolleyes:
Proud as punch of him though.... :D

seagulls4ever
07/12/2004, 3:28 PM
I meant seagulls4ever is right!!!
Can't believe i'm agreeing with Seagulls4ever!!!!!

Proud as punch of him

awww thanks! that means the world to me.

d_informer
07/12/2004, 5:39 PM
[QUOTE=tarzan1]I meant seagulls4ever is right!!! it was leaked out....... Sorry to get your hopes up bud!!!! :p Can't believe i'm agreeing with Seagulls4ever!!!!! :rolleyes:
Proud as punch of him though....

it was leaked out????of course it was-AFTER I POSTED ABOUT IT!! and BEFORE any1 else did!! :mad:geesh you try and help people out and this is the thanks you get. hey and i did say if you didnt wanna know that you shouldnt read-so why are people havin' a go?? :(

d_informer
07/12/2004, 5:54 PM
[QUOTE=tarzan1]will not believe you till i've seen it for myself.... Stop with the predictions and rumours. hey!!!!!
[QUOTE=tarzan1]He's right you know..... It was leaked out before the awards on friday night!!!!! Alot of people told me, but then tarz told me that the awards were not counted till that evening!!!! BUt everybody did know....

you contradicted yourself too- first you say you will "believe it when you see it" during our original conversation then when im proved right you say "EVERYBODY DID KNOW"???can you not just admit i was right??

KR's Post
08/12/2004, 9:43 AM
Proud as punch of him though.... :D
Tarzan that is!!!

KR's Post
08/12/2004, 9:46 AM
you contradicted yourself too- first you say you will "believe it when you see it" during our original conversation then when im proved right you say "EVERYBODY DID KNOW"???can you not just admit i was right??
Bolo-x.... I heard he'd be getting it, but i didn't want to believe it till it happened. Just incase it wasn't him and the dissapointment would be heavy to take..... People knew before you posted.... ;)

d_informer
08/12/2004, 9:50 AM
but you all agreed to say nothing til after i was right?? :confused: ok! well its obvious you just cant accept that im legit-dont know y i bother!! :(

KR's Post
08/12/2004, 12:23 PM
I don't know why you bother either!!! :p

seagulls4ever
09/12/2004, 7:38 PM
but you all agreed to say nothing til after i was right?? :confused: ok! well its obvious you just cant accept that im legit-dont know y i bother!! :(

maybe its because you're NOT LEGIT? AND NEVER WILL HAVE CREDIBILITY

d_informer
11/12/2004, 1:37 PM
oh yeah well what makes you legit?the fact that you have been banned from this site twice??or the fact that the only reason your not banned now is because you've beel lickin as5 under your new pseudonym??or the fact that you seem to have some sort of alliance with tarzan1- the guy who thrashed only a couple of weeks ago? dont talk to me about credibility, latchin onto sum1 else who has a dash of credibility doesnt mean you automatically have any- get a life!!

seagulls4ever
12/12/2004, 12:31 PM
maybe, JUST MAYBE, i have credibility with a few of these guys cos i went and met them? at a bray match? something you've probably not actually seen in a looong time, if ever. we watched the match, went for a few drinks and all was great. thats why we get along. is that okay? you, however, hide behind a poorly spelt username, lies and guesswork. noone cares about your posts anymore, you're nothing to bray.

d_informer
12/12/2004, 4:58 PM
maybe, JUST MAYBE, i have credibility with a few of these guys cos i went and met them? at a bray match? something you've probably not actually seen in a looong time, if ever. we watched the match, went for a few drinks and all was great. thats why we get along. is that okay? you, however, hide behind a poorly spelt username, lies and guesswork. noone cares about your posts anymore, you're nothing to bray.
wait your a long time supporter but you have only just met the other regulars?????how is that??i can get an awful whiff of lies LIAR!!and the reason i havnt met these guys is because they dont like me-cuz i have a habit of being RIGHT!!

d_informer
12/12/2004, 5:01 PM
All The Time!! :D

seagulls4ever
14/12/2004, 10:22 PM
psssh, you're such a fake.