PDA

View Full Version : Locals led by example

seagulls nest
02/12/2004, 12:13 PM
iv been thinkin what an addition dan o connor and pip keogh would be to the club,iv been trying to put my finger on whats been the problem this year with the team and i think iv found it...theres not enough home grown players at bray,who know what the club means to people in bray. too many players just prepared to go down and pick up there wages every week and do nothing in games,where as with danny,pip,foxy,tarzan,(ryaner will hopefully be gone...bad player!!!!!!!!),and daz and hopefully some of the young local lads, it will make for a better team atmosphere and us the fans might surely at last get vale for money.maybe some of you think im out of line,but if you do you need to get your head out of the sand and just remember some the c-r-a-p that was put infront of your eyes last year

KR's Post
02/12/2004, 12:16 PM
iv been thinkin what an addition dan o connor and pip keogh would be to the club,iv been trying to put my finger on whats been the problem this year with the team and i think iv found it...theres not enough home grown players at bray,who know what the club means to people in bray. too many players just prepared to go down and pick up there wages every week and do nothing in games,where as with danny,pip,foxy,tarzan,(ryaner will hopefully be gone...bad player!!!!!!!!),and daz and hopefully some of the young local lads, it will make for a better team atmosphere and us the fans might surely at last get vale for money.maybe some of you think im out of line,but if you do you need to get your head out of the sand and just remember some the c-r-a-p that was put infront of your eyes last year
Agree with everything you said... Good thread ;)

seagulls nest
02/12/2004, 12:18 PM
cheers tarzan, just think that too many people accept it,when we shouldnt, and to be fair you can always blame devo.