PDA

View Full Version : A request for a DCFC fan

Countyman
02/12/2004, 11:21 AM
Folks,

I'm putting together a fanzine for KCFC for the start of the new season and I would like to include a contribution from your good selves .

It can be about anything really but the funnier the better.
Maybe something about why most other fans hate you andwhy you think thats unfair or maybe something about how you keep robbing our players every year.

Anyway I was looking for that Sheridan fella who did the robbie watch site but I cant seem to PM him.

If he or any other DCFC fan is interested PM me.

Thanks and C U soon in division one!!

KR's Post
02/12/2004, 11:55 AM
Thanks and C U soon in division one!!
:D :D :D :D

Ringo
02/12/2004, 11:56 AM
you'll get sheridan as turlough on the Dublin City message board.

Ringo
02/12/2004, 12:14 PM
I am new to Irish football.

I am interested in Dublin City's identity which distinguishes its supporters from other Dublin Clubs. :confused:

And I cannot understand why Dublin City has been relegated although the Premier Division has been expanded from 10 to 12. Last season there should be no relegation without special circumstances such as insolvency.

The powers that be decide thast last in the premier was as worse than 3rd in the first. We new that going in , so we have to except it, end of story.

pineapple stu
02/12/2004, 12:43 PM
I'm putting together a fanzine for KCFC for the start of the new season

Cool, another one! Best of luck with it! That wasn't you I was talking to in the clubhouse after the Kildare-UCD match in October? Had the UCD fanzine and programme...

Countyman
02/12/2004, 1:07 PM
Nah it wasn't me.

I have been ostracised by the club and as such I wont be seen in the clubhouse. Best not to go into it.

Any tips on doing a fanzine. If so PM me please.

Ringo - thanks for that!

Schumi
02/12/2004, 1:11 PM
Any tips on doing a fanzine.
Don't use MS Word. :eek:

pineapple stu
02/12/2004, 10:30 PM
Any tips on doing a fanzine. If so PM me please.

1) I second the Microsoft Word sentiment. Powerpoint or Open Office (free download - OpenOffice.org - are much better
2) Fanzines take longer to write than you'd think
3) Regular slots are easier to fill than random blank pages
4) Drink helps!

CollegeTillIDie
02/12/2004, 11:03 PM
1) I second the Microsoft Word sentiment. Powerpoint or Open Office (free download - OpenOffice.org - are much better
2) Fanzines take longer to write than you'd think
3) Regular slots are easier to fill than random blank pages
4) Drink helps!

4) only up to a point if your vision gets blurry you will make a rocks of the text :cool:

Countyman
06/12/2004, 2:21 PM
hahaha..cheers lads.
I have a printer lined up so hopefully all that formatting stuff wont be an issue.
You are right drink does help but bitter experience , frustration and heartbreak sure does give you a lot of material. :)

It may only be a once off so the enthusiasm and blind ignorance should carry me through the first one.