PDA

View Full Version : Finn Harps Monster Draw

harpskid
02/12/2004, 10:55 AM
Finn Harps wll hold their monster draw on Sunday 12th December. The tickets for the draw cost €20 and the prizes include a car and a holiday.
Great prizes for only 20 quid.
These tickets should be appealing not only to harps fans, but to the general public as the prizes are brilliant.
Anyone on here wishing to purchase a ticket can do so by posting cheque/ cash or alternatively by using Paypal. If any of you are looking to purchase a monster draw ticket, PM me with your details and i'll pass them on to Mr T. - don't think he posts on here anymore

CollegeTillIDie
02/12/2004, 9:56 PM
Finn Harps wll hold their monster draw on Sunday 12th December. The tickets for the draw cost €20 and the prizes include a car and a holiday.
Great prizes for only 20 quid.
These tickets should be appealing not only to harps fans, but to the general public as the prizes are brilliant.
Anyone on here wishing to purchase a ticket can do so by posting cheque/ cash or alternatively by using Paypal. If any of you are looking to purchase a monster draw ticket, PM me with your details and i'll pass them on to Mr T. - don't think he posts on here anymore

Why are there never monsters offered as prizes in monster draws? :p

atfconline
02/12/2004, 10:01 PM
Why are there never monsters offered as prizes in monster draws? :p

If some people are to be belived, there was a Monster Hamster up for grabs down in Cobh on the last day of the season! That good enough!?

CollegeTillIDie
02/12/2004, 10:08 PM
If some people are to be belived, there was a Monster Hamster up for grabs down in Cobh on the last day of the season! That good enough!?

Works for me. Makes that programme of my childhood " Tales from the Riverbank" starring Hammy Hamster , a horror flick :eek:

harpskid
06/12/2004, 3:12 PM
MONSTER DRAW - SUNDAY 12th DECEMBER @ 9.00pm - JUNCTION BAR, BALLYBOFEY

Finn Harps' Golden Jubilee Monster Draw takes place this Sunday, 12th December at 9.00pm in the Junction Bar, Main Street, Ballybofey.

There are eight superb prizes up for grabs with the top prize a brand new Ford Ka Car. Other prizes include a Mediterrean Holiday, a €1,000 Shopping Voucher in McElhinney's Stores, a Personal Home Computer, €1,000 in cash, a Mini Hi-Fi system and an autographer Finn Harps Golden Jubilee Jersey. Tickets are still on sale priced at €20 each, so if you haven't yet got one, you only have a few days left to get yours.

The Ballybofey & Stranorlar Supporters Club Player of the Year presentation will also take place on the night and a number of the players with the eircom League First Division Championship trophy will also be in attendance. There will be live music and light refreshments will be served.

Why not come along to the Junction Bar on Sunday to round off a great 2004 for Harps.