PDA

View Full Version : Tarzan favourite for player of year

seagulls nest
02/12/2004, 9:18 AM
tarzan is the favourite for tomorrow nights player of the year award but there is competition in the form of Wes and captain Jody lynch,Eamon zayed and Chris o'connor will fight it out for the young player of the year award. while in the U21 category its a four way battle between thge two centre forwards,Maurice dunne, Barry mcgrorey,under 21 captain Michael roche, and peter mcgee.

Very hard to call!

any ideas fellas??

PLAYER OF THE YEAR:

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR:

UNDER 21 PLAYER OF tHE YEAR:

KR's Post
02/12/2004, 9:36 AM
I'll be d'lighted if you are right there!!!! He obviously got my vote... How the hell do you know who is favourite and who isn't???? I'd say it will be between Wes,Tarzy, and Skippy!!!! Jody??? Don't think he'll be there, but giffy might get a final push!!! Should be a good night none the less.. Roll on friday :)

seagulls nest
02/12/2004, 9:41 AM
u not read the bray people today? it also says in it that eamon zayed has laughed off speculation that hes goin to rovers...but im tellinu now he is very close to signing for them.

BrayUnknowns
02/12/2004, 10:12 AM
Very tough call alright ! Keep changing my mind. Final decision time....... I'll go for

PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Tarzan

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Chris O'Connor

UNDER 21 PLAYER OF tHE YEAR: Barry McGrory

seagulls nest
02/12/2004, 10:33 AM
yeh ill go along with that one too

KR's Post
10/12/2004, 12:13 PM
Very tough call alright ! Keep changing my mind. Final decision time....... I'll go for

PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Tarzan

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Chris O'Connor

UNDER 21 PLAYER OF tHE YEAR: Barry McGrory
You knew!!!!! ;)

Roo69
10/12/2004, 12:27 PM
You knew!!!!! ;)

I think most people would have went for that in fairness

KR's Post
10/12/2004, 12:43 PM
I think most people would have went for that in fairness
I know, i know... Was only joking!!!! ;)