PDA

View Full Version : Dupuy for Athlone ?

Patrick Dunne
01/12/2004, 4:53 PM
As per "ATFC Online" Athlone manager Stephen Kelly is tracking Damien Dupuy, the former *club formerly known as Galway United* player.

The French striker is at home at the moment, but is unlikely to join Salthill Devon, primarily because of his intense dislike of the manager, but also because of the ridiculous pay structure at the huge Western club, soon to be one of the biggest in Europe, as per their last press release. The single rate of Unemployment Assistance is now E148.00, higher than the salary Devon will be playing many of their "stars" next year.

A Salthill source said "Its a shame that Damien has returned to France as he had a lovely tan and a nice haircut. He also spoke better English than most of the first team squad. I'll have a G&T, please. Whats your name again ?".

bizanet
01/12/2004, 5:13 PM
thanks bud to speak about my situation but nobody in ireland can t know becauze i don t know myself i take one or two weeks break and then i ll see what i ll do so that if i don t know what i do who knows!!!!

oh yeh thanks if i come back i ll change my cut....

Terry
02/12/2004, 6:55 AM
thanks bud to speak about my situation but nobody in ireland can t know becauze i don t know myself i take one or two weeks break and then i ll see what i ll do so that if i don t know what i do who knows!!!!

do you know bizanet that Damien is already a member of this site and this is not his login!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

bizanet
02/12/2004, 5:23 PM
do you know bizanet that Damien is already a member of this site and this is not his login!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

that s just my father s login name coz' i m at home!

galwaygirl
03/12/2004, 4:21 PM

Don't mind PD, he's only jealous of your cut :D ;) :D

Patrick Dunne
03/12/2004, 4:26 PM
I won't change my cut anyway, am happy with it the way it is. :cool: