PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Senior Football Trust Meeting

Jofspring
15/05/2015, 9:15 PM
There will be an expression of interest meeting with regards the setting up of a trust. There has been a bit of movement on it so anyone looking for info on where it stands should come. There will also be an interview in the Morning (Saturday 16th) on Live 95fm Sports show between 10:00 and 11:00 with regards the meeting.

Date: Tuesday 19th May
Time: 8pm
Venue: The Limerick Strand Hotel

delboyderis
16/05/2015, 9:10 AM
Good to see that a trust is finally being set up.

LFC Blue
16/05/2015, 2:36 PM
Excellent interview with Mike Ahern on 95fm this morning. Great to see this happening.

Jofspring
19/05/2015, 11:03 AM
Just a quick bump to remind that this is happening tonight.

kingpin4
19/05/2015, 10:33 PM
Just a quick bump to remind that this is happening tonight.

Any positives from tonight? Big turn out?

gael353
20/05/2015, 6:42 AM
Encouraging turnout. 30ish. Lots of aspiration stuff but very little in stone.

Jofspring
20/05/2015, 8:41 AM
Any positives from tonight? Big turn out?

Ya a lot of positives to take from it. The main one being there is interest in it. Could have gone either way, an empty room with only 4 or 5 showing up or a decent crowd. Around 30 there so a good start. It was only an expression of interest meeting to see if people would support it or were the lads setting it up wasting their time. A chance also for people to get across any ideas they might have. It seems most people are of a similar thought line, just regular fans that want to get something positive up and running.

If anyone would like to be updated on it going forward could they PM me.

delboyderis
20/05/2015, 3:24 PM
Was at the meeting myself last night.i found it informative and fair play to the steering committee for taking the plunge.a lot of work involved in it.some negative and critical points raised last night but overall it was very positive.

Jofspring
03/06/2015, 4:01 PM
There will be a general meeting for the supporters trust at the Coonagh Sports Grounds (Coonagh United) on June 9th from 8:15pm.

All welcome,

Thanks.

Jofspring
10/06/2015, 2:06 PM
Another informative meeting last night.

It has been decided after a vote on the night that the trust will go forward under the name "Limerick Independent Football Trust - L.I.F.T"

Anybody that would like further info or to join the mailing list please e-mail the address in my signature below.

Jofspring
22/05/2017, 5:33 PM
Here's an interview with Mike Aherne with an update on the Trust and its recent activity for anyone interested.

https://soundcloud.com/user-24447307/lift-live-95-fm-interview?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter