PDA

View Full Version : Inside the seagulls nest

seagulls nest
01/12/2004, 3:02 PM
Eamon Zayed is supposed to be considering a move to shamrock rovers!!cairean ryan seems certain to leave with a few 1st division clubs looking for him. keith long is STAYING ull all be glad to hear!! :( .Maurice dunne is in talks with Kildare county,while Dublin City are speaking to Michael Roche.There are approx 8 players departing the club. foxy,graham lawlor,eddie gormley,maurice farrell but to name a few.this is gospel folks!

BrayUnknowns
01/12/2004, 3:23 PM
Eamon Zayed is supposed to be considering a move to shamrock rovers!!cairean ryan seems certain to leave with a few 1st division clubs looking for him. keith long is STAYING ull all be glad to hear!! :( .Maurice dunne is in talks with Kildare county,while Dublin City are speaking to Michael Roche.There are approx 8 players departing the club. foxy,graham lawlor,eddie gormley,maurice farrell but to name a few.this is gospel folks!

Pretending to be someone else i see ? what a silly boy / girl you are. Sending e-mails to Journos as well, tut tut tut, you'd wanna be careful what you do there, ya'll only get yourself in trouble. Any half respecting Bray fan knows that http://myhome.iolfree.ie/~theseagullsnest/ is no longer kept up to date anymore and the bloke who used to run it uses a totally different name on here.

Anywho, your info is up you @rse ! nearly all completley wrong and now that is gospel ! It's common knowledge that Keith Long has retired from footie, Mick Roache has signed a contract with Bray as has Maurice Dunne.

But you are right, Gormley and Mo are gone, but they are staying on as coaches with the club, Eddie has already takien his 1st session with the players.

exile
01/12/2004, 3:25 PM
lads if zayed goes i think your well and truly knackered for next season is devo his agent i wonder cause if he is their is a serious conflict of interest there ???

YoungHoop
01/12/2004, 3:28 PM
i think he might be right on longer too. Now im not saying its gospil but i got it from a source close to the club that he felt he had done well enough in the last few games to try one more shot at prem football. He is a good player lads but just going through a rough patch id say playing for the father in law dont help!!

seagulls nest
01/12/2004, 3:39 PM
im telling u now keith long is staying, and what iv been told about the other lads is true aswellhas to sign anything til next march! im looking out for the best of the club,we have to hold on 2 the young lads if we are to stay up

KR's Post
01/12/2004, 3:39 PM
That in my opinion is aload of b-olox.... Foxy ain't going, gormley and mo will probably be coaches and lawlor, well, he wasn't even considererd this season(barring the opening game) Why would we let our best players go aswell!! Young players that is...... :) ;)

Roo69
01/12/2004, 3:41 PM

ah i was wondering how long it would take you to come on here spouting that stuff ! :mad: Why did you use your own name or a different handle ? trying to stir it up me thinks

seagulls nest
01/12/2004, 3:42 PM
From what i gather alot of the lads are getting sick of how badly run the club is being run and are sick of the same s-h-i-t-e they get every week

KR's Post
01/12/2004, 3:43 PM
how badly run the club is being run
:D :D :D Hee Hee Hee

seagulls nest
01/12/2004, 3:43 PM
roo not sturring anything ull c for urself amd then ull be apologising

KR's Post
01/12/2004, 3:45 PM
sturring
This is quality!!! :D :D :D Stirring

Roo69
01/12/2004, 3:47 PM
This is quality!!! :D :D :D Stirring

you said it ! :D

seagulls nest
01/12/2004, 3:48 PM
thats whats funny tarzan cos i aint sturring,wait and c for urself,alot of the players have become disillusioned with how the club is run and how they are treated.

BrayUnknowns
01/12/2004, 3:50 PM
From what i gather alot of the lads are getting sick of how badly run the club is being run and are sick of the same s-h-i-t-e they get every week

ok, name the players who are sick of the way its being run. I know SEVERAL of the players VERY well both from the 1st team and the 21's.

KR's Post
01/12/2004, 3:52 PM
Players are like that at most clubs. Sure jeez i would hate to be a Home Farm player at the moment. Their club is in disaray!!!! The players we have should count themselves lucky to be at a progressing club like BRAY.

KR's Post
01/12/2004, 3:53 PM
ok, name the players who are sick of the way its being run. I know SEVERAL of the players VERY well both from the 1st team and the 21's.
Like it!! Good point. ;)

seagulls nest
01/12/2004, 3:54 PM
i was just told it in passing the other day that they were...think about it,if u were a player and didnt get paid when you were suppose to would you be sick of the club? and what about the training facilities that the team uses?

KR's Post
01/12/2004, 3:57 PM
They have jobs... They are not depending on this money coming from bray to make a living. With 2 players, maybe 3, as an exception... Look at me post above! PROGRESSING Shels and bohs for example have been at the height of irish football for decades. You've got to remember we're only 19 years old..... ;)

BrayUnknowns
01/12/2004, 4:00 PM
i was just told it in passing the other day that they were...think about it,if u were a player and didnt get paid when you were suppose to would you be sick of the club? and what about the training facilities that the team uses?

ok, so you were told in passing! ah it all makes sens now! Let me put this silly topic to bed - EVERY single player gets paid week in week out from Bray, this is 100% FACT ! We dont have the best facilites in the world but we do have full use of gym and swimming facilities along with our own training pitch beside the changing rooms in the carlisle.

seagulls nest
01/12/2004, 4:08 PM
training facilities in the carlise? u joking me? that ground is terribe beside the dressing rooms its full of rocks! look im not having a dig at the club as such,i just dont wanna be coming doto watch us play cobh etc in 2006,and really think we can stay up if we keep our players and improve things in general