PDA

View Full Version : Shel's arrange Supporters meeting

A face
30/11/2004, 10:39 PM
Shel's arrange Supporters meeting

Shelbourne Football Club will hold a General Supporters Meeting this Thursday 2nd December 2004 in Tolka Park at 8.00pm

The main agenda for this meeting will be to review the past season and also to discuss future plans and ideas for the club and its development.

Read more at www.soccercentral.ie (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?id=14355&mainheading=Eircom&viewstory=yes)

Slash/ED
02/12/2004, 2:01 PM
Here's the agenda for the meeting, it'll be worth going to to hear about the new stadium if nothing else.

1. Proposal to hold Dinner Dance / Players Awards & Presentations
2. Fundraising
3. Proposed move to new Stadium / Campus
4. Christmas Raffle
5. Club Shop
6. Security Issues
7. Community Development
8. Schoolboy Section
9. Away Travel / Supporters’ behaviour
10. Matchday Programme
11. European Experience / League win – Video / DVD
12. Any other business

James
02/12/2004, 2:03 PM
and could the 7 fans each bring their own paper and pens to write down notes :)

wws
02/12/2004, 2:08 PM
over ruled conor74

this isnt ure MICKEY MOUSE local FF cumann na mban meeting

its the SHELS SUPPORTERS MEETING!! :cool:

Slash/ED
02/12/2004, 2:11 PM
and could the 7 fans each bring their own paper and pens to write down notes :)

Or they could walk into the trophy room and have a good look at the premier league trophy instead :)

thejollyrodger
02/12/2004, 2:18 PM
can someone fill us in on the meeting, i cant make it :mad:

Slash/ED
02/12/2004, 2:20 PM
I'll hopefully be going to it, I should be anyway, if I make it I'll post up the info here or PM you or something.

pete
02/12/2004, 2:57 PM
can someone fill us in on the meeting, i cant make it :mad:

Only 6 fans now :)

thejollyrodger
02/12/2004, 10:07 PM
HAHAHA pete

FORZA SHELS !!!! :D :D

any word about the meeting ?

Slash/ED
02/12/2004, 10:13 PM
Unfortunately, they couldn't give us the location of the new stadium yet, however they did say that it'd be roughly 7,000 capacity that could be easily expanded to above 20,000. There'd be all the facilities there like training pitches and seven a side pitches so the team could train there and the schoolboys could be based there. I think they said the location of the stadium would be revealed soon though.

You'd also wanna hear about the FAI, I knew they were incompetent but they're taking the píss now. Nutsy asked them when next season starts so he could plan his pre season training and he was told they hadn't a clue. Even worse, and I couldn't believe this, they don't know if we'll play each other three times or four times next year! They're actually talking about 44 bleedin' league games for next year. Simply unbeliveble.

There's other stuff too but the ground was the main part of it, the plan was very impressive but we've no location for the minute.

thejollyrodger
02/12/2004, 10:16 PM
thanx a million Slash/ED.

The Stadium sounds the business :D cant wait to find out where it is

pete
03/12/2004, 12:44 PM
You'd also wanna hear about the FAI, I knew they were incompetent but they're taking the píss now. Nutsy asked them when next season starts so he could plan his pre season training and he was told they hadn't a clue. Even worse, and I couldn't believe this, they don't know if we'll play each other three times or four times next year! They're actually talking about 44 bleedin' league games for next year. Simply unbeliveble.

City Chairman been bitching about the FAIs lack of plans for next season for a while now. AGM not planned til February which i think unless they move it won;t have schedule or fitures for next season out til then :rolleyes:

jimhacker
06/12/2004, 12:34 PM
Must be another one of those virtual stadia - maybe like Rovers' one!

Who needs a location?